Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@asingh10 Fuck politics, just means to an end. Badal is on lifesupport in SBS Nagar. Can over analyze that but, this 2017 election will result in either bjp being strong or aaptard anarchy & christians running everywhere.

Punjab Police can be bought by w/e they don't care. It's as some comment somewhere said

Right wing never focus on media or education. Too much hubris same as liberals, just masks inferiority.

Modi may be ok but, bjp is trash. It's true congress are mughal house ******s, bjp field ******s.

We're just 'pagan savages' who don't 'understand these things'. As if anakh needs to be explained by anything more than :

Siddo Mukh Kar Larre Jo Sura Sava Lakh Mei Lyog Pura.
Straight faced (head on) the soldier who fights; 1,25,000 will he take on.

But, let's put our trust in Gippy Grewal :

Shastran Ke Adheen Hai Raaj Jo Na Dhare Tis Biggre Kaaj

Weapons are the road to rule, Who does not adorn them ; ruined will be their work/efforts - Guru Gobind Singh Ji

A Sikh never leaves the house without 40kilos of weapons & armor.

Even 'farthest right' cuck will be against that. My 'religion' is Shastar Puja. Why am I stopped from worshipping my weapons, state denies them melech blood.

Can't follow dharam even in Bharat, this is what it's come to.

Last edited:

asingh10

This should be allowed too no ?

Liberalism is very much a religion, its roots being Judeo-Xtian theology and much like the intolerant monotheisms, they want to force everyone to follow their norms. If you accede to one of their demands, and they will want more and more and more and more......remind you of someone else ?

Why should liberals alone have a monopoly on what counts as "modernity" ? This is just like how Xtians and Muslims claimed a high ground on rationalism for centuries while denouncing pagans for superstition.

dhananjay1

These same people who are whining about 'women's right' in temples otherwise ridicule Hindus for being superstitious and sing glories of 'rational' atheism. :laugh:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Feminism is a good concept in theory but in practice it is just another Marxist tool to destroy cultures around the world. Since the Mohammedans will not listen to banning females from praying alongside men or clad them in burqa or giving divorce by saying triple talaq, nor the Christians declare a female as the next Pope, the next best target for beloved feminists are Hindus. Since they are a fragmented lot and do not organize nationwide protests, they form an easy target.

For all its ills that modern feminism poses, the recent outrage is one more addition to the attempts where they are using state and mob power to push reforms down the throat of commoners. Whether forceful entry into a specific temple can be disguised as a Hindu reform is another important point to ponder. These outrages are nothing but part of global agenda to destroy native customs and cultures under the guise of modernity and liberalism. The Jallikattu ban also falls under this category and well analysed by us here. Let’s go into the details, why this recent outrage by few women has been over the top and unjustified.

1) The most pertinent point is that a temple is not a public property where people can party or drink alcohol (except in Bhairav temple!). For eg. a random stranger cannot barge into your house because it is a private property. People are allowed to form organizations and restrict their membership as well as determine use of their premises. Similarly a temple like any such organization/society is formed by its local devotees, who have the sole right to decide entry criteria.

Read more here: http://yugaparivartan.com/2016/01/27/shabrimala-to-shani-temple-tale-of-anti-hindu-feminists/

asingh10

Modi may be ok but, bjp is trash. It's true congress are mughal house ******s, bjp field ******s.
Think that has dawned on most people by now. Quite frankly, many are embarrassed by their dupport for BJP. Pathankot was the final straw....

I'll be honest, even a 'secular' party that does not sell out to minority interests (i.e. religion agnostic and no minority appeasement, absoute FOS, no interference), removes temple control, repeals Rte, pushes for UCC (not that I think it is the remedy but just for semblance of a "secular" state as opposed to having sharia courts, polygamy now), takes tough stand on Pakistan, takes tough stand on anti national elements(whether in corporate housea or streets), supports indigenization of military is far more acceptable than the faux Hindutva of BJP which doesn't go beyond the alleged ban on Beef.

I know for a fact that something like Malda will be dealt with a stern hand in America and Canada. France dealt with Isis after paris attacks and charlie hebdo. We keep engaging Pakistan for more talks. We can't even implement law and order, that we claim to have in constitution, properly. This is precisely why people take law into their own hands in India.

Last edited:

archie

Country flag
Think that has dawned on most people by now. Quite frankly, many are embarrassed by their dupport for BJP. Pathankot was the final straw....

I'll be honest, even a 'secular' party that does not sell out to minority interests (i.e. religion agnostic and no minority appeasement, absoute FOS, no interference), removes temple control, repeals Rte, pushes for UCC (not that I think it is the remedy but just for semblance of a "secular" state as opposed to having sharia courts, polygamy now), takes tough stand on Pakistan, takes tough stand on anti national elements(whether in corporate housea or streets), supports indigenization of military is far more acceptable than the faux Hindutva of BJP which doesn't go beyond the alleged ban on Beef.

I know for a fact that something like Malda will be dealt with a stern hand in America and Canada. France dealt with Isis after paris attacks and charlie hebdo. We keep engaging Pakistan for more talks. We can't even implement law and order, that we claim to have in constitution, properly. This is precisely why people take law into their own hands in India.
Little off Topic

Bjp/ Modi is in a little hot water since the Opposition has consolidated very well .. Inspite of that Modi is doing work.. Run up to the next election will really be crucial for India as a whole.. since Next term Congress will Lose its Majority in Rajya Shaba and if BJP wins another thumping majority you will actually see a proper BJP/Modi Govt

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Oh unisex bathrooms are coming. It is only a matter of time and will make sense economically too. A business owner doesnt have to maintain separate gender based bathrooms .
Really? :basanti:and all the pervs already salivating at the idea. Many pregnancies, particularly by muzzie paedophiles will be initiated in these loose.

sasum

Little off Topic

Bjp/ Modi is in a little hot water since the Opposition has consolidated very well .. Inspite of that Modi is doing work.. Run up to the next election will really be crucial for India as a whole.. since Next term Congress will Lose its Majority in Rajya Shaba and if BJP wins another thumping majority you will actually see a proper BJP/Modi Govt
Yes, definitely bjp is hamstrung in that except for 3-4 states, bjp never got consistent support from voters. Law & Order is a State Subject and Pathankot, Malda happened in non- bjp states. I am not counting Akali support. AAP has made strong inroads in Punjab.

TheRenegades

Really? :basanti:and all the pervs already salivating at the idea. Many pregnancies, particularly by muzzie paedophiles will be initiated in these loose.
I am not saying we do not have creepy, perverts or rapists. And we are known quite infamously as a country with a culture of abuse and oppression against women, transgender and queer community.

I fail to see our country developing if we don't get rid off or reform the perverts and abusers from ALL faiths and religion.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I am not saying we do not have creepy, perverts or rapists. And we are known quite infamously as a country with a culture of abuse and oppression against women, transgender and queer community.
I don't know if as 'your country' is mentioning India or USA. But, anyway, since the discussion is about India, I assume you mean India. Now, where is this 'culture' of abuse you see against women, transgender and queers? Btw, you yourself is abusive against homosexuals by calling them queers. Anyway, in the record of domestic violence India may be doing bit worse than so called developed countries, but the domestic violence against both men and women is just as much a fact in your USA as in my India. But, on the other hand in my experience the transgenders are hardly ever abused, and most common people fear being abused by them.

I fail to see our country developing if we don't get rid off or reform the perverts and abusers from ALL faiths and religion.
Now, how are you going to do this? The perverts and abusers are part and parcel of a society, since these are psychological thing which will crop up among some people in every society. Now, the social norms, and part of it is faith, are what determines whether they can be kept under control. Now, if every now and then some secular body decides what to be done and not to be done by a religious body regarding its rituals and tradition, it will wear away the base of faith and weaken the protective philosophy that prevents Hindu society to become what Pakistan has become or Saudi Arabia has become.

Btw, I have countered your early points with detail, and I see you have not replied to my counter. have you now comprehended that Hindu temples ARE NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY?

TheRenegades

@jackprince Hey, Thanks for the reminder. I had to go back and catch up on this thread, as there were so many responses posted.

I am an Indian by birth living overseas.

I don't agree that temples, especially it seems Hindu temples are private properties. And as it turns out, I was correct. As per the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment act of 1951. a vast majority of temples, especially the good revenue producing ones are maintained and administered by the government. I was able to find a few resources by a simple internet search, and interestingly most of the articles were about people expressing concern about the judicial validity of the state/central ownership of temple lands. Which only proves that they are still under government control and can be deemed public property. Also every temple endowment is headed by an IAS officer.

So fail to understand how they can be private lands. If you have resources and evidence to support your argument, do share.

2 links that you can look at -

- http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/govt-control-of-hindu-temples-questioned/article4916982.ece

- http://www.legalservicesindia.com/a...ious-and-charitable-endowment-act-1687-1.html

Now you could use the links to argue against govt. ownership, that is a separate topic. I am using them to explain how temples are not private property.

Now with respect to my previous post, queer is not a derogatory term. In fact it is an accepted by the people identifying as queer to be called such. You only have to look at PTI and other reliable news resources to know about the general abuse that is prevalent in India and how boys and girls are treated differently. Cat calling and abusing girls on crowded public transportation is also widely prevalent.

Also, Homosexuality is illegal in India by law as in many countries. (surprise! the law was enacted under the brits) .

Very few people in India report domestic violence, rape and abuse fearing the local community and how they would be perceived. I think we need to look at the statistics of rape and abuse reported in India through that glass.

Hate that I have to preempt by adding this in this forum - Just because I talk about the social issues, doesn't mean I am anti-national :)

Last edited:

archie

Country flag
I don't agree that temples, especially it seems Hindu temples are private properties
You should read the legal stand... According to Indian Judicial system the main Deity of a temple is a living legal entity (treated as perpetual minors) and owns all the property associated to the temple .. The temple Board has in effect legal guardian and administers the temple in the name of the deity and the trust does not OWN the temple..

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...nt-be-treated-as-timebarred/article809503.ece

So Technically it is a Private property..

Govt Takes over temples management that have revenues from general public in excess of a set limit (hundi earnings) .. Even then not all the money goes to the government only a percentage beyond the truest expenses and charity goes to the government

sasum

You should read the legal stand... According to Indian Judicial system the main Deity of a temple is a living legal entity (treated as perpetual minors) and owns all the property associated to the temple .. The temple Board has in effect legal guardian and administers the temple in the name of the deity and the trust does not OWN the temple..

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...nt-be-treated-as-timebarred/article809503.ece

So Technically it is a Private property..

Govt Takes over temples management that have revenues from general public in excess of a set limit (hundi earnings) .. Even then not all the money goes to the government only a percentage beyond the truest expenses and charity goes to the government
Yes, the property where Babri Masjid stands, legally belongs to "Ram Lalla", the prevailing deity of Ram Temple in Ayodhya. The Temple-trust therefore the sole authority to use/administer the property.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I am an Indian by birth living overseas.
Thank you for the information. Are you an Indian or an NRI?

I don't agree that temples, especially it seems Hindu temples are private properties. And as it turns out, I was correct. As per the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment act of 1951. a vast majority of temples, especially the good revenue producing ones are maintained and administered by the government. I was able to find a few resources by a simple internet search, and interestingly most of the articles were about people expressing concern about the judicial validity of the state/central ownership of temple lands. Which only proves that they are still under government control and can be deemed public property. Also every temple endowment is headed by an IAS officer.

So fail to understand how they can be private lands. If you have resources and evidence to support your argument, do share.

2 links that you can look at -

- http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/govt-control-of-hindu-temples-questioned/article4916982.ece

- http://www.legalservicesindia.com/a...ious-and-charitable-endowment-act-1687-1.html

Now you could use the links to argue against govt. ownership, that is a separate topic. I am using them to explain how temples are not private property.
Nope. The above states that State has control over the administration over the temple, which is not same as the temples being 'Public property'. The temple is by law, property of the Deity who is worshiped there. But since in the eyes of law, the deity is perpetually minor, the temple is 'cared for' by the trusts/bodies set up by the state.

Now with respect to my previous post, queer is not a derogatory term. In fact it is an accepted by the people identifying as queer to be called such.
Well that is something new to me. Anyway times change, and so does vocabulary. Once uttering the F-word would have been considered filthy, now even the goody-two-shoes use them.

You only have to look at PTI and other reliable news resources to know about the general abuse that is prevalent in India and how boys and girls are treated differently. Cat calling and abusing girls on crowded public transportation is also widely prevalent.
Is it not prevalent in every part of the world? Remember this?

Now see this

Now before you show me this, let me post this too.....

So what does this prove or disprove anything? It proves India is not a single society with a single cultural base. It is varied and treatment to women is also varied from places to places.

Is there no room for improvement? Of course there is. But, that we need to do it from within. However, having room for improvement is not same as NOT developing.

You Also, Homosexuality is illegal in India by law as in many countries. (surprise! the law was enacted under the brits) .
I don't see why homosexuality needs to be legalised. I personally am not in the view that a life-style that is unnatural, should be accepted by everybody only because the so-called developed nations have done so. We don't have to ape everything the west does. Aping West will make us be like West - a immoral society where teenage pregnancy is rampant and elders find refuge in Nursing homes. India will develop - both socially and economically - but without sacrificing its traditional values.

Very few people in India report domestic violence, rape and abuse fearing the local community and how they would be perceived.

I think we need to look at the statistics of rape and abuse reported in India through that glass.
You think so? Based on what? How would you know sitting thousands of miles away and reading news media, when the same is not reported?

As a matter of fact, a good deal of domestic violence in every society goes unreported. Now, lets see some Stats from your adopted nation which is 'developed'.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/da...g-stats-for-domestic-violence-awareness-month

http://mic.com/articles/10919/domestic-violence-statistics-70-of-cases-go-unreported#.Q91koaBA7

http://brandongaille.com/19-surprising-unreported-domestic-violence-statistics/

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvs02.pdf

Now, from UK.....

http://www.standingtogether.org.uk/fileadmin/user_upload/standingUpload/PR/YouGov_survey.pdf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...icial-statistics-ignore-multiple-attacks.html

So, is India any better or worse?

Hate that I have to preempt by adding this in this forum - Just because I talk about the social issues, doesn't mean I am anti-national :)
No. You aren't anti-national. You are an ignorant. You see through the prism of your presumed sophistication because you live in a country that is perceived to be a Developed country, and believe what you are shown in media about India, which usually is something bad to worse for grabbing headlines. Your kind has been proven to be worse than anti-national, as you tend to breed insecurity among the young minds about India.

alphacentury

Country flag
I don't see why homosexuality needs to be legalised. I personally am not in the view that a life-style that is unnatural, should be accepted by everybody only because the so-called developed nations have done so. We don't have to ape everything the west does. Aping West will make us be like West - a immoral society where teenage pregnancy is rampant and elders find refuge in Nursing homes. India will develop - both socially and economically - but without sacrificing its traditional values.
OT
Regarding homosexuality , I have one question. How come homosexuality is holy and incest is not?:troll:

DingDong

Country flag
OT
Regarding homosexuality , I have one question. How come homosexuality is holy and incest is not?:troll:
Valid Question. I would like to hear some of the Indian "liberal" voices on this subject. Germany has decriminalized "Incest", because what two consenting adults do together is none of State's business.

Support for Homosexuality has become kind of new "Liberal Fashion" in India, they wear it on their sleeves just to show that they are better than the "Cattle Class". But nobody will ever dare to talk about "Incest" because that is too "Liberal" for the "Indian Liberals".

alphacentury

Country flag
Valid Question. I would like to hear some of the Indian "liberal" voices on this subject. Germany has decriminalized "Incest", because what two consenting adults do together is none of State's business.

Support for Homosexuality has become kind of new "Liberal Fashion" in India, they wear it on their sleeves just to show that they are better than the "Cattle Class". But nobody will ever dare to talk about "Incest" because that is too "Liberal" for the "Indian Liberals".
Right on the money.

Gay is the new fad, people talk about it and over sympathize it just to show how liberal they are.From tv shows to normal day to day conversation, its nauseating, really. If you have a distant cousin who is gay, more better. They think they are so different(better) than the people before them , i.e the older generation.But, its only the opposite.

You are only as good as the world/society allows you to be. And this fixation with homosexuality is just that.
Forget about incest, these lib champions will raise brows call names, if they saw a 60 yr man marrying a 20 something girl. same for cousin marriages. No "my choice" bullshit here.

Also, the way homosexuality is encouraged in tv shows and all, imagine incest being mainstream and in tv shows/movies one day. You watching with your kids be like "hey kids, its totally ok and understandable if you feel that way".:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles