Shani temple to Sabarimala..................

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Though I was angry when I first heard of it, but after some thoughts I think that if Hindus intend to get more converts to Hinduism we should not ban any woman in any of our temple.

anupamsurey

Country flag
I don't know how many of you have been to shani shingnapur, but as far as i know, women are allowed inside the temple premises, but they are not allowed to touch, or perform offerings to the Idol. hell, my mom visited shani shingnapur last summer.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
"Every social reform happened this way"

Said the guy who wants people to shut up about mohammed if it sounds "offensive"
Another smoke screen which trying to imply that i opposed criticising muhammad, whereas actually i only objected calling muhmmad a " pedophile ". I would not attach such terms to neither muhmmad or manu becuse they did or proposed marrying off girls before they are 18. Nor would i go on to attach any derogatory terms to any body's gods or saints just becuse there are discriptions of them doing immoral, things as per todays standards. Go through hindu scriptures, korn or bible, you can find numerous such acts and laws..Judging them and attaching derogatory terms to all of them with out appreciating the time period is not right. Morals as we see today has progressed gradually.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id...i says age of marriage of girls as 12&f=false

I support the cause of muslim women as well hindu women in their right to worship, will you be able to say the same ?

asingh10

I don't know how many of you have been to shani shingnapur, but as far as i know, women are allowed inside the temple premises, but they are not allowed to touch, or perform offerings to the Idol. hell, my mom visited shani shingnapur last summer.

which is fine as shani deva was celibate. people should respect his wishes. if it was the idol of a female celibate i'd expect the same from men. the intent is not malicious so same reason i'd not expect jains to give me prasad with garlic and onions or smoke ciggarettes close to gurudwaras just because i should be able to do what i want where i want blah blah liberal claptrap.

either respect the tradition or get the hell out. with every passing day , these liberals get a new revelation and they want us to conform to it.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Disagree. Can a mere mortal own properties of god privately? Places of worship are indeed public property.

I am asking a legal question and it would be interesting to see what SC bench says if it ever went up the judiciary chain
Places of worship IS NOT public property, but property of the deity, and only a certain group of people, who adhere to the tradition relating to the worship of the deity, have the right to enter the sanctum.

This legal shit is going to blow up big time. No law can define faith or force change o to the rituals. Either it has to come from within, like the rituals of sacrifice having given away to symbolic sacrifice, or it won't.

And, SC is not infallible. The judges, however learnet they may be, are human beings all said and done. They have their own prejudice and own philosophy, which certainly impress upon their judgment.

All temples must be open for all irrespective of gender or language or caste whatever... This changes must be brought over in a civilized manner rather than by force... Dialogue is key among all and education will be key for such change...
I disagree. Some temples have certain tradition and rituals that is intertwined with the identity and belief of the temple. Like Gorakhnath Temple where only Kshatriya's, not Brahmin, are allowed as priest. Isn't that discrimination against Brahmins? Similar situation is in Shani temple and Sabarimala. The myths behind the identity of the temple is primary, as in Hindu religion drawing a straight line and boxing all temples in single template is not only impossible, but sheer idiocy.

I suppose you have never read the constitution. Posting filthy language is your prerogative, but please do not disrespect our constitution.

Now where does in our constitution say that the judges can change all the rituals and tradition with a stroke of pen? It is the courts which proclaimed Hindu deities perpetual minor, not the constitution of India.
LoL You filthy old dog, read this

"If the Indian constitution is our heritage bequeathed to us by our founding fathers, no less are we, the people of India, the trustees and custodians of the values which pulsate within its provisions! A constitution is not a parchment of paper, it is a way of life and has to be lived up to. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty and in the final analysis, its only keepers are the people."
[63]

I am pretty sure the guy who wrote this is more intelligent than anyone on this forum.
'Anyone' is a big word. You don't know everyone in this forum. Now, we know a glaring fault of letting out UCC off the Constitution could not have been done by a group of infallible people, so what makes this guy or the group who wrote constitution above criticism? And, when did our Constitution prohibited freedom of speech whereby one cannot be critical of the 'maker of constitution'?

http://www.legalservicesindia.com/a...ious-and-charitable-endowment-act-1687-1.html
It makes an interesting read, may be you would be interested in some facts?!
Let me quote bit of it, as I would admit that I have not gone through it with fine comb :

Article 25 And 26 Of The Indian Constitution Must Be Viewed With Pragmatism

Adopted in 1950, Article 17 of the Indian Constitution legally abolished untouchability—the ancient Hindu system of social discrimination—forbade its practice in any form, and made the enforcement of any discrimination arising out of this disability a criminal offence. At the same time, the Indian Constitution guaranteed freedom of religious belief and practice under Article 25 and autonomy of religious institutions under Article 26. How odd, since that is exactly what happened in India in the 1950s and 1960s. In those decades, Article 26 was brandished all over India in response to reformist legislation passed in most states in order to give effect to Article 17. These “Temple Entry” laws opened Hindu temples to Dalits—people considered untouchable by caste Hindus. However, unlike American jurists and judges, the makers of the Indian Constitution had foreseen constitutional conflict, hence the freedom of religion clauses (Articles 25 and 26) came qualified ab initio with declarations of the ability of the Indian state to regulate the non-religious aspects of religion and to undertake social reform. Thus, when Gouda Saraswath Brahman trustees attempted to keep the temple of Sri Venkataramanah, in Mulki, South Karnataka, free of pollution from untouchables by claiming that it was a denominational temple and hence entitled to limit its benefits to members of the denomination or those admitted at their discretion, the Supreme Court stated that the constitutional clauses enabling the state to open Hindu temples to all Hindus (i.e. including Dalits) overrode other considerations. And when the Gujarati Swaminarayan Sampradaya, or Satsangis, claimed exception, in Sastri Yagnapurushdasji v. Muldas Bhundardas, on the basis that they were not Hindus at all, an activist judiciary, led by then Chief Justice P.B. Gajendragadkar, committed all those epistemic sins that writers in this series have discussed: he reduced Hinduism to certain basics, and then told Satsangi escapists that they jolly well were Hindus and had better behave like good, modern, but also authentic Hindus. In pursuit of a century-long effort to make Hinduism ethical and democratic, an act was passed by the state of Madras in 1951 reinforcing the power of a government department called the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Commission to inspect and supervise Hindu temples and maths (monasteries) and audit their accounts. In response, several Article 26 cases were lodged, which led to certain sections of the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act (1951) being deemed unconstitutional. But in one case, the judges of the Madras High Court also explained why the freedom of religion clauses did not offer a secure escape route from the reformist agenda of the Indian state. Charmingly, they said it was because India was not America—in India there was no rigid and complete wall of separation between the Church and State.
If you read carefully, you would see how the courts had indulged in activism and still is! Hindu temples being easy prey for it because of Hindu disunity.

That sounds like, we are still shackled by colonist enslavers. Its like let them do it first and we will consider it.
No, that sounds like a practical question.

It sounds like this case
In Pannalal Bansilal Patil and Ors. v. State of Andhra Pradesh and Anr., deals with uniform law for all desirable one. The Supreme court in para 12 has ruled as under:
The first question is whether it is necessary that the legislature should make law uniformly applicable to all religious or charitable or public institutions and endowments established or maintained by people professing all religions. In a pluralist society like India in which people have faith in their respective religions, beliefs or tenets propounded by different religions or their off-shoots the founding fathers while making the Constitution were confronted with problems to unify and integrate people of India professing different religious faiths, born in different castes, sex or Sub-sections in the society speaking different languages and dialects in different regional and provided secular Constitution to integrate all sections of the society as a united Bharat. The directive principles of the Constitution themselves visualize diversity and attempted to foster uniformity among people of different faiths. A uniform law though is highly desirable, enactment thereof in one go perhaps may be counter-productive to unity and integrity of the nation. In a democracy governed by rule of law gradual progressive change and order should be brought about. Making law or amendment to a law is a slow process and the legislature attempts to remedy where the need is felt most acute. It would therefore, be inexpedient and incorrect to think that all laws have to be made uniformly applicable to all people in one go. The mischief or defect which is most acute can be remedied by process of law at stages.
Now, see how SC shies away from its bold chest thumping, when 'ALL' religious institutes are concerned?

Oh unisex bathrooms are coming. It is only a matter of time and will make sense economically too. A business owner doesnt have to maintain separate gender based bathrooms .
And I am pretty sure it is not. The business owners are there to make money, and making unisex toilet in India at a place where women actually need to go to freshen up like a theater, is the surest way to lose business in big way. The unisex toilets will come to Sweden, where males have been emasculated looooong way back, but first let it become a reality in any place where actual men live, and then say 'its coming'. And, if for nothing else, to get access to toilets and having not to wait in hour long queue is enough for men to prevent for making a unisex toilet.

Temple trusts are usually associated with the state governments, with no direct interference from either the central or state government, but they do have some say in their operations.

From what I understand on this topic, a portion of the money from donations is usually taken back by the government.
Actually, the act of taking over temple trust in itself is a gross violation of Article 26 of the constitution, as state is supposed to be secular and without any religion. How then representatives of a non-hindu entity governs the assets of Hindu temples?

And, when your understanding is right that various Govt. filch money from their respective temple funds, it is in complete violation of the constitution.
AFAIK women are allowed to enter the temple but not touch the main deity stone because Lord Shani was a Brahmachari (celibate). If you are not a believer, then shut up you have no business telling us what to do. If you are a believer, why go against the wishes of the deity ? We won't change the religion just to accommodate western notions of feminism.

Reform ka itna keeda hai, then go and ask about triple talaq, halala, polygamy, mosques restricting women or making them pray behind men (this is sunnah), muttah, hyderabadis selling their daughters to arab pedos for 1 night marriages etc. Then see what happens to you.
My wife went inside the temple and performed all rituals like pouring milk etc. and when told that she cannot see the idol as the traditionally women never saw the idol, she just stepped away without any grudge or having felt her rights being violated. It is just normal that way. But, all those filthy opportunists who want to violate Hindu rights as profession, they are carrying it way too in danger zone.

Last edited:

asingh10

Do you think media/intellectuals doesn't know about it?.The filthy media gives coverage to this issue as ww3 where 40 (paid/idiotic) feminists shout&scream but completely ignores 2lakh crowd shouting allaho akbar,burning police stations,looting kafir shops and killing kafir men.

The 21st century war is war of Media manipulation &creating perception.Hindu idiots must learn these abrahmaic tactics and apply same on them:rofl:

I see Muslim women here in America dressed in full black burqas with Niqab and everything in 100F summer. However, that's a choice and not discrimination in neo-liberal cuckooland.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Do you think media/intellectuals doesn't know about it?.The filthy media gives coverage to this issue as ww3 where 40 (paid/idiotic) feminists shout&scream but completely ignores 2lakh crowd shouting allaho akbar,burning police stations,looting kafir shops and killing kafir men.

The 21st century war is war of Media manipulation &creating perception.Hindu idiots must learn these abrahmaic tactics and apply same on them:rofl:
But, that would mean hurting people's feelings & offending people. We're nice Hindus, we won't let Sanghis like you ruin the legacy of Ashoka & Gandhi.

In serious note, you need just enough so that sanctions don't destroy you & you can behave like Russia.

What we lack now after Tejas is indigenous guided munitions, as you can make do with kaveri. 81kn afterburner is 6 more than rafale engine.

It's not hard to counter abrahamic narrative. Just point out Abraham married his sister & pimped her. All Abrahamisms worship him.

You need a healthy dose of violence, even deniable violence like Hindu flash mobs as talking only gets you 80% to reconversion.

It's not hard but, we need to deliver when it comes to building ecosystem. These melechas have to be starved out. Even a united boycott melechas movement.

Let's turn the heat up, this is time for real 1857. Time to purge PrithviBhumi of all beef eaters.

archie

Country flag
Oh unisex bathrooms are coming. It is only a matter of time and will make sense economically too. A business owner doesnt have to maintain separate gender based bathrooms .
Lets see that... im sure the same organisations will cry security and spl treatment

punjab47

Banned
I see Muslim women here in America dressed in full black burqas with Niqab and everything in 100F summer. However, that's a choice and not discrimination in neo-liberal cuckooland.
Kurta Pajama, sari is backwards though. The simple fact Hindus don't want to acknowledge :

They're a soft target, that's why they get hit hard. As long as they continue to portray this image & do this, they will continue to get bullied.

Baniya mentality thinks everything is money. Reality is we need Ksytria mentality of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

No Pain no Gain

There is no war without casualties

If you spill someone's blood, be prepared to spill your own as well.

Merchants think only of win win, cunning maneuvering, Political manipulation.

Don't realize, someone can just slap you & take your money then what.

You go crying to the men you consider 'dumb goondas' to save you.

Don't really know what to say but to keep building country. We risk falling into making that our default response. Similar to people who always use lack of equipment to excuse non response to terror.

asingh10

Kurta Pajama, sari is backwards though. The simple fact Hindus don't want to acknowledge :

They're a soft target, that's why they get hit hard. As long as they continue to portray this image & do this, they will continue to get bullied.

Baniya mentality thinks everything is money. Reality is we need Ksytria mentality of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

No Pain no Gain

There is no war without casualties

If you spill someone's blood, be prepared to spill your own as well.

Merchants think only of win win, cunning maneuvering, Political manipulation.

Don't realize, someone can just slap you & take your money then what.

You go crying to the men you consider 'dumb goondas' to save you.

Don't really know what to say but to keep building country. We risk falling into making that our default response. Similar to people who always use lack of equipment to excuse non response to terror.

Have said it time and again message of Guru Gobind Singh much more important to survival of Hindu civilization. But no takers for Guru Gobind Singh in a country doped on Moksha mongering thanks to hippie babas. No surprise the useless babas and BJP are supporting the move. Koenraad Elst mercantile "go with the flow" mentality really well :-

http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/books/bjp/section15.html

To bad Mleccha well wishers like him don't court much favor with RSS/BJP leadership. Not a Kuleen Brahmin or a Baniya who praises BJP incessantly you see.

punjab47

Banned
No one seems to participate in my threads so I think better to post here: this seems interesting, especially given kids saying my only identity Indian or in context of just a Hindu identity devoid of anything else like jaati, region, etc. W/e

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/01/27/meet-the-new-semites-same-as-the-old-semites/
Meet the New Semites, Same as the Old Semites
Cis Scum Jan 27, 2016 Leave a comment

Long before the rise of Islam, the Middle East was a very different place. Not only were some Middle Easterners of the time, such as Levantines, more closely related to Europeans genetically, but the area as a whole was more diverse both religiously and culturally. This diversity, which was almost been entirely eliminated by the ravaging waves of Islamic Arab armies, proved a challenge for the empires of old, such as the Neo-Assyrian Empire (911-609 BC, centered in modern-day Iraq), that wanted to dominate the region. How could the empire subjugate and impose its will on conquered territory without fomenting a rebellion in these diverse and hostile lands?

Conquered people generally didn't enjoy being lorded over by foreign regimes who worshiped bizarre gods, spoke a strange language, and held divergent beliefs on morality and culture. Because of this inborn hostility to alien cultures, a prominent trait in the Middle East that has managed to persist even to this day, most tribes and lands would naturally rebel if given the chance.

So what was the Neo-Assyrian Empire's response? The simple solution was to pacify and disarm subjects via mass immigration. The Assyrians would erase the conquered people's identity and replace it with a new one, thus making them susceptible to both political and economic domination by the Assyrian elite.

The first step was to replace the religion of a conquered area. Instead of the local gods of that land or tribe running things, the Assyrians would usurp them claiming that the King of Assyria ruled over both the conquered territory as well as the conquered peoples' gods. The Assyrian King became the de facto "leader" of every religion that his empire had control over. This not only dissolved the legitimacy of the local religious leaders, it imposed a new sense of hierarchy on the local populace. Because religion was the sole source of morality in those days people then had to accept not only a new leader, but they had to accept a new morality and culture as well. In turn, this led to them being culturally assimilated by the Neo-Assyrian Empire through a process known as "Assyrianization."

As client kingdoms were turned into provinces, peoples and deities were no longer tied to a particular place but now belonged to the empire. In breaking the traditional nexus of people, place, and gods (divine rule), the Assyrian elite dissolved the basis for existing national and ethnic identities and ascribed to the subjugated peoples a new identity. Deportation was a mechanism for breaking old and constructing new identities, since peoples from various locations were mixed in new settlements. Thus deportation achieved two complementary goals for the central administrations: it dissolved national and ethnic identities, and it legitimized the movement of labor within Assyria to locations where it could be economically exploited.

"Dissolving national identities"? "Mixing people in new settlements"? Exploiting cheap labor? Does any of this sound familiar to you? If not, it should. The exact tactics of the Assyrian elite almost 3000 years ago are being used by the Western globalist elite right now. Although in the past mass immigration or "deportations" were used for things like work projects, today it is used mainly to keep down wages.

You can see here the fruits of the 1965 Immigration Act in the US slowly taking their effect on wages over time.

Immigration—along with its concomitant strategy for decreasing wages, outsourcing—is a key factor in allowing the elite to perpetuate their destructive war on the middle class. Since this is such a destructive economic practice it wouldn't seem to be hypothetically easy to enact.
After all, wouldn't the middle class see what is happening and fight back for their own economic interests? Wouldn't they want to keep up their own wages? Again, the Neo-Assyrian Empire had a very simple solution to this:

...once a territory was incorporated into the provincial system, the Assyrian claim was that the territory and people now belonged to the Assyrian Empire. This then became the ideological justification for the deportations, since the subjugated peoples were informed that they were now, after a fashion at least, "Assyrians" and that they now lived in "Assyria" so they could legitimately be moved anywhere within that realm without ever leaving "their" territory and even take their gods with them.

As you can see, people's identities began to shift. No longer did they see themselves as a unique people; rather they became generic "Assyrians," except with none of the rights or privileges of actual Assyrian citizens. They became nameless faceless tools of the elite, but with no ethnic identity of their own and therefore no ability to unite and act in their own self-interest as a group. In essence, subjects of the Assyrian Empire were ethnically castrated. Again to quote:

There was an economic spin-off from this. As new agricultural lands, including some in quite marginal areas in northern Mesopotamia (successful crops two in five years), were opened up much of the labor that could be best utilized on projects (usually agricultural projects, although there is evidence for building projects such as royal cities) that served imperial needs. This concern with the efficient use of labor was sometimes couched in terms of political expediency: people had to be moved from their homeland to quell rebellion. However, these people were usually those deemed to be less economically productive and so were put to use in fertile agricultural areas (for example, urbanites who had been using the local surplus; Arameans, Chaldeans, and other pastoral nomads who were not sedentary agriculturalists and who were settled to become such). Their status was not the same as that of "ethnic" Assyrians, however. The legal status of these deportees was not "slave" but "dependent labor" since they were tied to a particular estate.

The Neo-Assyrians could thus economically dominate and exploit workers of conquered territory by "changing their identity" into one more suitable for the ruling Assyrian elite. In the West today, this "new identity" that most benefits our elite could be the globalist-endorsed label "citizen of world", within the ideology of secular humanism where all humans are allegedly "one big happy family." This is even seen in how terms of nationality are used: anyone who becomes an American citizen is called "American"; anyone with French citizenship is called a "Frenchman." The very language with which Whites refer to themselves as distinct groups is being distorted and used against them.

This ideology, conveniently for the Western elites, posits that all religious, genetic, ideological, and national divisions are bunk and that you can replace any group of people with another. This, again, conveniently means that you can import millions of low-wage workers into good First World countries without a single negative consequence. These "citizens of the world" believe there are no ethnic groups, at least not for Whites, and as a result feel no threat whatsoever from being ethnically replaced and flooded by people who just so happen to be willing to work for pennies on the dollar compared to the people they are replacing. Not only, then, are Whites being destroyed economically and socially, but they don't even have an ethnicity to advocate for. Essentially Whites, in this view, simply don't exist. But not only are Whites getting beaten down—everyone is getting beaten down.

As you can now see, mass immigration is an economic tool used by empires to pacify territory and exploit labor. Locals are convinced to adopt a "new national identity"
that makes them more docile and willing to serve a new system. In Assyria this new identity was "Assyrian" but with the caveat that they weren't on the same level as actual Assyrians. Today immigrants from the Third World are welcomed into the West and called "Westerners" and "consumers" but with the caveat that they are there to be paid low wages. Nothing illustrates this better than the H1-B program in the United states,
where foreigners are let into the country where companies pay them a fraction of what a native worker makes. The best part for the company is that under the H1-B program, if the new foreign employee ever asks for a raise, he can be fired and replaced quickly. Billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg fawn over this practice and endlessly call for even more H1-B visas every year.

Immigrants in the Neo-Assyrian Empire may have been brought in in order to work and build things, but in the West today immigrants are invited mainly to serve two purposes for the Western elite. First, as stated above, they undermine wages wherever they go; a higher supply of labor, all things being equal, will always diminish wages as a natural economic law. Secondly, more immigrants means more demand in an economy. This higher demand means that immigration inevitably drives up prices. From a clear perspective, immigration can in this context be seen as a crushing two-pronged attack by the Western elite on the middle class. Not only are wages undercut by immigrants, but prices are driven up enormously, making living and working in the West a near-impossible task unless you're part of the 1%. Not only are jobs low-paying, but the price of goods is ever increasing. This means big profits for large corporations and CEOs that have already "made it" and are entrenched in the economy, usually with plenty of government aid, but anyone trying to start from the bottom and progress in society will have a much harder time of it today than, say, when the Boomers were growing up in the '50s and '60s before mass immigration.

Another convenient economic effect is that immigrants, due to their lack of economic knowledge, are prime targets for bank loansharking. Not only are they easy to con with payday loan scams, it was in fact immigrants, largely Hispanic immigrants, that fueled the sub prime housing bubble. Loose lending standards and mass immigration are great for banks because immigrants are such easy marks to give bad loans to. And in the inevitable event the immigrants fail to pay back their subprime mortgages, and the banks are stuck with debt, the government will just bail the banks out anyway. The loser in this case is not the bank or the immigrant, but the American citizen who must deal with these skyrocketing home values caused by loose bank lending and immigration.

Note the almost exponential rise in housing prices since the Immigration Act of 1965.

Unsurprisingly, since the rise of mass immigration in the West in the '70s, the middle class has been decimated. Fittingly though, it's the banking and financial sector that has flourished. While manufacturing has been suffering a long, protracted death, mainly due to immigration and outsourcing, banks, thanks to the importation of millions of new customers every year, are seeing outstanding profits. The equation is as follows: more people means higher prices; higher prices means more debt; more debt means more interest payments to banks and record profits for Wall Street.

The parasitic FIRE Finance, Insurance, Real Estate sector gobbles up the productive manufacturing sector.

The result is an economy not based on production, but instead based on usury. This destruction of the manufacturing sector has predictably led to the destruction and demoralization of White middle-class society itself, as described by Charles Murray in his book Coming Apart.

Today White death rates areaccelerating at a frightening speed, as working and family formation are replaced with recreational drug use and debauchery.

Another key aspect of the Neo-Assyrian Empire was that the elite had their own special brand of nationalism or "identity" that only they were allowed to be a part of. The rest of the people in their empire were second-class citizens at best.

This is not a cohesive ideology that spreads vertically through all classes of the "nation," since Assyria was too hierarchical a society, unlike the Greeks, whose nationalism "was dependent on rough equality and a measure of political democracy." It was only the Assyrian upper class- nobility, landowners,merchants, official-that, together with the army conceived of themselves as belonging to the same nation.

[. . .]

The Assyrian ruling elite looked on subjugated peoples and territories differently from the way they looked on Assyria and "ethnic Assyrians...This ideology was diffused throughout the empire, at least at the level of elites.

As you can see, while the Assyrians absorbed conquered peoples into their empire and called them "Assyrians", in reality these conquered peoples were still a lower class and treated as such. There was no equality. Even though these people had their entire ethnic identity erased so they could become "Assyrian" they were still of a lower status in Assyria and treated as such. This same principle is working out today with our own elites who erase all national identity while still keeping everything as hierarchical as possible with an exclusive "ingroup" cut off from the "non-elite".

In other words, the West has replaced European-style egalitarian nationalism with a Semitic "nationalism" where only the elite are part of a privileged ingroup while the non-elite are considered to be divided, disposable, foreign, low-class human cattle that exist only to be economically exploited. This, then, is the aim of immigration today as it was in the past. Not only will the Western elite destroy the ethnic character of the nations of Europe, but they will turn the populace into disunited "citizens of the world" with no identity beyond that of a "consumer" that exists to benefit the international financial system, while ensuring no "nationalist" uprising, that might improve the quality of life of the middle class, could ever take place

punjab47

Banned
@asingh10 even the voiceofdharma.org site is gone that hosted so many of his books.

BJP are basically cuckservatives, eager to gain favor for their donors to join the elite. No different than current people who follow true 'conservatism'

Will be funny to watch the reaction when a real man steps up to rule. It's not even shopkeeper mentality just phuddus. A shopkeeper spent all his money to do last rites of sahibzaday.
--
Simplest message of Guru Ji for Hindus to understand :

The oppressor is wicked however, the one who bears oppression without resistance is worse.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@asingh10 even the voiceofdharma.org site is gone that hosted so many of his books.

BJP are basically cuckservatives, eager to gain favor for their donors to join the elite. No different than current people who follow true 'conservatism'

Will be funny to watch the reaction when a real man steps up to rule. It's not even shopkeeper mentality just phuddus. A shopkeeper spent all his money to do last rites of sahibzaday.
Voiceofdharma became this: http://www.bharatvani.org/

asingh10

That's actually the classic disease afflicting all right-wing, nativist parties across the world. They all end up ignoring their core supporters and mocking them for the elusive minority vote (which they never get). Eventually they loose out on the demographic dividend & become a joke like the Republicans for instance. They're like the women of political ideologies. The liberals set the agenda and conservatives react to it, that's all I see on twitter with RWers outraging 24 X 7 over some useless crap.

The moment you start playing this left wing-right wing game, its down hill from there. The word "right wing" carries a lot of baggage these days, why would any one want to get saddled with it ? Besides you can't box our politics in simplistic binary LW-RW model. Absolutely nothing fascistic or right wing about demanding temple control and repeal of RTE, it's our right not right wing.

asingh10

One time I was in a theater to watch some movie and there were people lining up for GOP propoganda movie "2016 Obama's America".

I literally only saw only old white people lining up for the tickets :pound:

This is the fate awaiting BJP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles