Shahid afridi barking as he reaches home.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Though there is not a lot more that can be discussed on this topic unless more non sense comes out from there, I will keep this open as long as there is no crap going on. BW p@k! is a banned word here don't use again.
Some light hearted stuff will be entertained else this thread goes into the bin.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
When Gambhir dedicated the victory(of Ind-Pakistan match) to the victims of Mumbai attacks then Afridi in his recent statements declared it Gambhir`s foolishness. He said that a friendship with Indians cant last long and we are ill hearted.

Now you people have said so much about him that i`m left with nothing to say but still as an Indian I would just like to slap him once him I could meet him. He didnt said all this in India because he knew that here he would be slain by people if he said so. Par wahi baat hai na ki apne bill me to chuha bi sher hota hai. Bas.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Thank God for Partition.

Of course we could NEVER ever have lived with these people as Mr Afridi has just said

And Mr Afridi as far as your HEARTS are concerned please remember your Ball biting , Pitch scruffing through your boots , and of course the match fixing by your team mates

Our media was just giving it nice and proper to your country and team which you people deserve

pankaj nema

Country flag
And secondly Pakistanis are very PROUD people .The word Ghairat ie honour is the most important part of their life .

SO that is why your PM came with a 80 member delegation just for a cricketing free pass and free meal when your economy is totally dependent on aid and people getting killed by terrorists and other criminals throughout Pakistan

If pakistanis are so proud people they should have rejected the invitation

Rage

DFI TEAM
How can a PROUD nation surrender 96,000 of its f^cking soldiers, like dogs?

I could understand a few thousand being surrounded by a multitude with no escape but death. But 96,000 OF THEM? ? en masse. Where is the Pride? Where is the HONOUR?

I get the feeling this dog, Shahid Afridi is schizophrenic. On the one hand, he talks about how the Pakishtanis should not be hatin Indians. On the other, he goes about giving media interviews about how the Hindustanis will never have the shuper-duper, wide, deep, broad f@tass dil of the Pakistanis. I mean, isn't that a reason for being never able to reconcile, dufus?

pankaj nema

Country flag
More information on Pakistani hearts and Minds

In the build up leading to the semi final there were many vulgar SMS doing the rounds in Pakistan .One was about WAR BOOTY .ie the Film Heroines from Mumbai which Pakistanis could claim after beating India

And on the match day there were ABUSIVE slogans being shouted by the mobs in front of the Large screens against Hindu Gods and Godesses

Pakistanis are very sad after loosing the semi final .And add to that India winning the final is like rubbing salt in their wounds

They were looking for a cricketing victory over India to lift them from the overall depression that they are in because of the pathetic economy and terrorists running all over the place

But the evil people that they are , they deserve no such happiness

SpArK

SORCERER
Nutcase Afridi has BIG stomach too...maybe he will chew a "stump" next time...pathetic sore looser.

SHASH2K2

I have been quoted out of context: Afridi

KARACHI: After creating a furore by stating that Indians are not "large-hearted", Pakistan's ODI cricket captain Shahid Afridi did a volte-face, claiming that he was misunderstood and quoted out of context.

"Media makes a big deal of small issues. It is shameful. I have always done my bit to improve Indo-Pak ties but sometimes you say something and it is interpreted the other way. I have been quoted out of context," Afridi said.

"I have enjoyed my cricket in India and I love Indian people. Don't take my comments negatively. I have always got a lot of love and affection from Indian fans. And I request the media to play a more positive role and not waste time on such trivial issues," he told a TV channel.

A close aide of Afridi said that "whatever Shahid said about Indo-Pak relations was after he was asked about the statement made by Gautam Gambhir that the World Cup victory is dedicated to the victims of the Mumbai terror attacks."

"Watch the show again. It is clear Shahid was speaking in general terms when he was reminded that while he had said on returning home that Pakistanis should not treat India like a enemy, Gambhir had talked politics and tried to play up anti-Pakistan sentiments," the aide said.

Afridi's aide said while the cricketer spoke positively about India, the players across the border were doing the opposite about Pakistan.

"That is when Afridi made the remarks about Indians not being big hearted like Pakistanis and their media being very negative about Pakistan," the aide said.

As the remarks by Afridi caused a stir in the Indian media on Monday, the Pakistan captain preferred to power off his contact phones and go underground.

He is due to travel to Lahore on Tuesday to meet national selectors who are due to announce the Pakistan squad for the tour to the West Indies.

Afridi, after initially making himself unavailable for the tour due to personal reasons, has now opted to tour the Caribbean and play in the limited over series.

Afridi's aide said the all-rounder was a firm believer that sports and politics should not be mixed together.

"That is why he was so upset with the reported statement of Gambhir," he added.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
too much desperation to play in IPL I guess, I pray that the doors remain closed forever

SHASH2K2

too much desperation to play in IPL I guess, I pray that the doors remain closed forever
This year is already over. I guess they may have chance next year. we have very poor memory and will forget it by that time.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
This year is already over. I guess they may have chance next year. we have very poor memory and will forget it by that time.
I wish that memory is maintained like gambhir said when he dedicated the win to those who lost life. Never forgive never forget

Tronic

When Gambhir dedicated the victory(of Ind-Pakistan match) to the victims of Mumbai attacks then Afridi in his recent statements declared it Gambhir`s foolishness. He said that a friendship with Indians cant last long and we are ill hearted.

Now you people have said so much about him that i`m left with nothing to say but still as an Indian I would just like to slap him once him I could meet him. He didnt said all this in India because he knew that here he would be slain by people if he said so. Par wahi baat hai na ki apne bill me to chuha bi sher hota hai. Bas.
A little correction, Gambhir dedicated the world cup final match victory in Mumbai to the 26/11 victims, not the victory against Pakistan. Though, he said that the victory against Pakistan will also help the Mumbai victims find solace, which I think was wrong of him to say, as what the victims will feel solace in should be left to them.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
A little correction, Gambhir dedicated the world cup final match victory in Mumbai to the 26/11 victims, not the victory against Pakistan. Though, he said that the victory against Pakistan will also help the Mumbai victims find solace, which I think was wrong of him to say, as what the victims will feel solace in should be left to them.
Maybe i`m not sure. But then who is this bl**dy Afridi to comment this as Gambhir`s foolishness.

Now as Shash reported, after those statements Afridi definitely must have been abused and kicked off by Pakistan Cricket Board for his speech thus that f**king dog apologized publicly putting his blame over media. How shameless cheap creature is he huh. I`m tired now of describing his GREAT personality.

And not only Afridi. This is the habit of all personalities of our great neighbor. Firstly they will speak what their heart makes them speak and then jab pichwade pe laat padti hai to mike pakad ke maafi mangne chale aate hain ki hamara ye matlab ni tha.

bhramos

Country flag
Nothing like India's pyaar, says Afridi

Afridi Correcting his statement..

Last edited by a moderator:

Pintu

http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=231165

Lucknow clerics condemn Afridi's remarks

Lucknow, April 5 (IANS) Muslim clerics here have taken strong exception to Pakistani cricket skipper Shahid Afridi's remark about his countrymen being "more large-hearted" than Indians, terming him a "small-hearted" and "frustrated" man. Afridi has since retracted, saying he was misquoted.
Maulana Khalid Rasheed, Lucknow's Naib Imam and head of the city's oldest Islamic seminary, Firangi Mahal, felt Afridi's remark "reflected the mentality of a small-hearted person".
"While Afridi terms Muslims as large-hearted people, he fails to realise that India has a far larger number of Muslims than Pakistan," he said Tuesday
He also slammed the Pakistani cricketer for his criticism of Indian batsman Gautam Gambhir dedicating India's World Cup victory to the memory of those killed in the 26/11 Mumbai attack.
"What Gambhir said that day was very natural and spontaneous and I see no reason for the Pakistani captain to raise any objection against that," Maulana Rasheed said."However, even as he sought to raise questions about the identity of the attackers, Afridi has unwittingly conveyed that he was actually aware as to who carried out the attacks," he added.
Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawaad too criticised the Pakistani cricketer.
"If Afridi's assertions were to be believed then one would have to suspect Allah's equal disposition towards one and all," remarked Jawaad.
"After all, the God Almighty is absolutely impartial. He does not discriminate with anybody and therefore provides the same heart to every human being," he added.
"Afridi's observtions reflected the expressions of a frustrated man," he said.
Afridi, who had sparked off a controversy saying Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis or Muslims and it is very difficult to improve the relations between the two countries, went on the backfoot Tuesday, saying his comments were misquoted by sections of the media.
"First of all, I want to congratulate the Indian team and the people for winning the World Cup. I have been playing cricket for a while. It is a shame that media has hyped up the issue. I have never discriminated between a Hindu or a Muslim. It is all equal in our religion. My comments were misquoted by the media," Afridi said.

Patriot

Country flag
Shahid Afridi is a bad looser

Shahid Afridi is an average and "typical" Pakistani who blames his inability on India. Half a billion and more people watched the sloppiness of Shahid Afridi and his Pakistani Cricket team in ICC World Cup 2011 semi finals against champions India at Mohali. Afridi pulls out the same rabbit out of his hat that Pakistan's despot generals and politicians do : "Blame India."

Afridi, like an average Pakistani on the street is a very hostile person when it comes to India. Defeating India on its soil and planting a Pakistani flag in Indian soils is their favourite cocain. Don't take my word for granted, here is one of the examples: Talking to this scribe, Haseeb said that this was a very rare day in his life as he kept awaiting for this match for many days and said that with the grace of Almighty Pakistan would triumph over India on their soil. "We are anxious for the moment the Pakistan emerge victorious and Pakistani flag is hoisted at the Indian land, he said.

Afridi, Pakistani Generals, Politicians, citizens and jihadis smoke the same cocain. The Indian slap always brings them out of their cocain high and they have formed a habit of blaming India for that.

Afridi has now apologised. The apology is also in typical Pakistani style "Blame Indians." "(read "Indian") Media makes a big deal of small issues. It is shameful," said the looser Afridi to NDTV.

Indo – Pak friendship slogan notwithstanding, one thing is for sure is the fact that Pakistani hate for India comes by birth. There is a lot of media hype on India – Pakistan friendship and is spurious. Pakistani's talk friendship and being ambassadors of peace under four conditions. The most obvious one is Paistani stars wanting to act in a Bollywood movie. The second one is when Pakistanis want a business deal in India. The third one is the self appointed eminent persons in Pakistan, who would like to get more recognition in India. And finally, the fourth one is the Pakistani politicians.

Tongue does not has a bone, so Afridi is lucky. But his spinelessness shows. "I have enjoyed my cricket in India and I love Indian people. Don't take my comments negatively. I have always got a lot of love and affection from Indian fans. And I request the media to play a more positive role and not waste time on such trivial issues," claimed Afridi. Any takers?

Pintu

As nitesh pointed out , he is frustrated for not picked up for IPL, may the door remains closed.

Regards

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
He is having two dukh. Dukh of losing, aona dukh. India won the Cup. This is doosre ka sukh. Bhai sahib, this dukh is even much more worse.

Then IPL grapes too are khatta.

Tolaha

First this:

[YT]MVdk7hfhWhU[/YT]

Now this:

[YT]JKkBjk7E5u4[/YT]

How could the any sensible person make both these comments... Unless he is on drugs or is a moron?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles