Shahid afridi barking as he reaches home.

Phenom

---

If Indian media now gives unnecessary importance to this nutcase, its indeed bad & narrow minded !
I completely disagree,

The people of India need to know the real Pakistanis. When Pakistanis says something good about India in India, its given a lot of coverage. But what they say when they go back to their country is not covered. So the Indian people end up not knowing how much of a two-faced nutcases these guys are.

Sohail Tanvir incident is a good example, most Indians didn't know about the vitriolic comments he made and they were still supporting him and saying he should play IPL and what not.

warriorextreme

Country flag
i dont think we should give so much coverage to pakistanis...whole world knows what they speak is always nonsense..

Tolaha

Excuse me!!! I told ya amateurs India's gonna win this WC! So I started celebrating early. We won right? Also, Tolaha was busy googling Poonam Pandey. :D
Yes I was but that was ONLY because I was assisting Saya jee gather evidences to build up his case!

Don't you see married men around? They would take anything offered.
Disagree. Its the plants in the desert that dont have much of a choice... they drink whatever they get! :D

Initially, I was suspecting on the authenticity of this news. But now that even Aamir Sohail has responded to this, it must be true. Anyone expecting Afridi to claim that he never said this at all?

bhramos

Country flag
This is common attitude of every Pakistani Cricketer...

Pak skipper Afridi slams Indian media

Last edited by a moderator:

plugwater

I personally would like to take him to the woods and cut him with a hedge trimmer!!!

Oracle

I personally would like to take him to the woods and cut him with a hedge trimmer!!!
That's not the manc I know. Soft spoken, well mannered, innocent & sweet! I guess this is what the Pakistan syndrome does to innocent Indians!

bhramos

Country flag
After all aggressive behaviour of Pak players has been from a long time...
see this

Tolaha

You can cut him no issues.... but what's the purpose behind taking him to the woods for that? Your intentions are to just cut him right?

That's not the manc I know. Soft spoken, well mannered, innocent & sweet! I guess this is what the Pakistan syndrome does to innocent Indians!
True... after all the appreciation that Afridi got from the media that hailed him for his inspiring leadership (which in fact was more of dumb captaincy btw), this is what he gives in return? Ofcourse, I dont have much issues with his comments about the media as much as the stuff he said about our players. A team that has been proved to be made up of cheats and traitors dont have any right to question anybody else's heart/soul.

bhramos

Country flag
Sohail Tanvir blames Hindus for IPL snub

plugwater

You can cut him no issues.... but what's the purpose behind taking him to the woods for that? Your intentions are to just cut him right?
Its harder to find traces in the woods.

Oracle

Its harder to find traces in the woods.
That's naive thinking. Forensics will eventually catch you. But if you have other plans, do invite me, I'll make sure there's no forensics evidence left behind. SAW series!!!

plugwater

That's naive thinking. Forensics will eventually catch you. But if you have other plans, do invite me, I'll make sure there's no forensics evidence left behind. SAW series!!!
You really think anyone gonna waste their resources to track down the killer of afridi ?

Blackwater

Afridi says hum pak.i muslman ka dil bada hota ha. He did't say that all pak.i players or tv actors, singers, come to ann data India earn name and fame then go back to there ugly pak.i country ,spell venom against there ann datta. Mr. afridi we call those people namak haram that is u pak.i.s.. ur dil may be big but dirty and filthy.:tsk::tsk::namaste::namaste:

..:mad2::mad2::arjun::lca::brahmos:

chex3009

Country flag
Well, this is it, we should call-off all cricketing ties with the Pakistanis till next 5 years and no international match be given to them for the same period. Let them suffer, they won't understand it the better way.

It was surprising good to hear Afridi first when he spoke some really good things, but then suddenly can't get what happened with him or in cricketing terms "Who tempered him?"

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Cleaning work done, back to the topic

Tronic

this will make his wife......
Don't follow blackwater and fall to such a level. Show some class. Afridi is an ass and he should be thrashed around the ground everytime he plays India, should never be bought by any IPL team ever, and should never be invited to India for social parties and events. His character warrants all that. But to talk on such a level about women and children makes you look bad, not Afridi, or anyone else. Show some class mate.

pmaitra

First of all, thanks to Yusuf for clearing up all the muck from this thread.

While it has always been a ploy of Pakistanis to divide Indians along religious lines, some of us, unfortunately, end up taking the bait and resort to Muslim-bashing. This is the reason why separation of religion and politics or sport in the lines of separation of the church and the state has to be practised by all of us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles