Shahid afridi barking as he reaches home.

Oracle

/\/\/\ This Chut!ya Afridi doesn't know that it was his fcuk!ng Pakistanis who carried out the Mumbai attacks. Pig!

Rage

DFI TEAM
Hating India gives purpose to Pakistan's miserable existence.
This filthy c^nt of a cunt-ree will never learn. If there's one thing I've realized from my association with these miserable dimwits is that they're not rational. And if there's one thing that separates the human being from the animals it is this: that they're rational. Hence, Pakistanis are less than animals.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
See how they use "muslim" word again and again. Useless bunch of fools

JBH22

Are they trained to be self delusional since birth i've never seen people refuting facts like the Purist. They won each war now they let India win cricket match salaa it takes a lot of practice to become like that.

Tolaha

We got 12 of our 16 referrals wrong in te world cup. Shame on you IT people from Bangalore.
Duh... so very unfair of you Yusuf ...

Me, Oracle (and other IT ppl from Bangalore on this forum that I'm not aware) were trying our best to get it right... 4 of the times we did get it right... but at times, the guy on charge wud go off to pee... or have a drink... or may have got fully immersed in the match.. that we didnt get enough time to 'fix' the angle of the ball!

As for Sehwag's dismissal... dont look at me.... it was Oracle on the DRS at that time... he was too drunk to notice!! :shocked:

And remember.... we do this job only as part-time!! :redface:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This Afridi swine is talking about some third country (read USA?) responsible for animosity between India and Pak and criticizing patriotic Gautam Gambir because he made a political statement ? Well he is the same breed of corrupt and bigoted progeny which has made this world a dangerous place to live even for Muslims living elsewhere.
Indians are everyday witnessing Pakistani bigger heart on American pacemaker, which is still getting daily arrhythmias of minority persecutions, appreciation for cold blooded murderers, target killings, atrocities in Baluchistan and suicide attacks.

smartindian

Country flag
We got 12 of our 16 referrals wrong in te world cup. Shame on you IT people from Bangalore.
but we got one decision (referral) write which mattered the most , that was of sachin's against pakistan

smartindian

Country flag
Same piece of news in print media

Indians not as large hearted as Pakistanis: Afridi

ISLAMABAD: Days after winning the hearts of numerous Indian fans with his remarks after his team's loss in the World Cup semifinal, Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi has said Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis.

Afridi also slammed the Indian media for its "very negative approach" and said the Pakistani media was a "hundred times better" than its Indian counterpart.

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said during a talk show on Samaa news channel when he was asked about relations between the two countries.

"It is a very difficult thing for us to live with them (Indians) or to have long-term relationship with them. Nothing will come out of talks. See how many times in the past 60 years we have had friendship and then how many times things have gone bad," he said as the audience in the TV channel's studio applauded him repeatedly.

"We don't want to fight with each other but a third country - everyone knows which one it is - is trying to spoil our relations. (This country) is taking advantage of Pakistan and wants to take advantage of India. I don't want to go into details but these people will not let us come together," he added.

Asked about the Indian media's coverage of the Pakistani team during the semifinal with India at Mohali on March 30, Afridi replied: "The Indian media has a very negative approach and very negative thoughts. The people may not be like that but I think the media had a very dirty role in spoiling relations between us and India.

"Our media, which is criticised by people, is hundred times better than theirs," he said.

India beat Pakistan in the semifinal, which was watched by the Prime Ministers of the two countries, who used cricket diplomacy to boost the peace process between the two sides.

Afridi also criticised Interior Minister Rehman Malik for warning the Pakistani team not to get involved in match-fixing and Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir, who vowed to dedicate victory in the World Cup final to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

"I think they were both very stupid comments by Rehman Malik and Gautam Gambhir...I wasn't expecting this from Gautam...This is all politics, what do you know about who carried out the Bombay attacks?" he said.

The Mumbai attacks, which left 166 people dead, were carried out by Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Source

they are so large hearted that the world call them barbarian's , this radical bu$tards are so large hearted they kill themself on the name of religion.

Phenom

I don't think world has ever seen collective delusion like the one being seen in Pakistan.

Curse the stars for getting such a neighbour.

Times Now is highlighting this story, kudos to them, most other English news channel would ignore it, like they did with Sohail Tanvir's rant.

Is there any hindi news channels highlighting this?

ganesh177

Country flag
Gambhir did not said who did 26/11, so why is this ****head saying this ?

Ise kehte hain chor ki dadhi mein tinka.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Why are we even bothered with this snort?

Who is he?

---

If Indian media now gives unnecessary importance to this nutcase, its indeed bad & narrow minded !

Tolaha

Afridi comments: Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians

Former Pakistan skipper Aamir Sohail today slammed current captain Shahid Afridi for his comments that Indians are "not as large-hearted as Pakistanis", saying that the statement was "immaturish and untimely".

Afridi had said after reaching home following Pakistan's semifinal exit from the World Cup that it would be very difficult for Pakistanis to live with Indians or to have long-term relationship with them.

Sohail said Afridi should not have made these remarks just after the goodwill generated in the aftermatch of the India-Pakistan semifinal clash at Mohali and he should respect each individual.

"I think Afridi should not have made such comments. You got to respect every individual. His statement is kind of immaturish and at the same time untimely," Sohail said.

Afridi had also criticised Indian media for its "negative approach" but Sohail said media has a certain role to play.

"Look, media has a certain role to play. Media highlights the different aspects of an issue. For me, media is like a pain in body. You have to deal with media and find solutions in the relationship with it just like we consult doctors," he told 'Times Now'.

During a talk show in Pakistan after his side's loss to India, Afridi had said that Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis while the Indian media has "negative approach".

"In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said.

"It is a very difficult thing for us to live with them (Indians) or to have long-term relationship with them. Nothing will come out of talks. See how many times in the past 60 years we have had friendship and then how many times things have gone bad," he said.

Asked about the Indian media's coverage of the Pakistani team during the semifinal on March 30, Afridi had said, "The Indian media has a very negative approach and very negative thoughts. The people may not be like that but I think the media had a very dirty role in spoiling relations between us and India.

"Our media, which is criticised by people, is hundred times better than theirs," he said.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
What is wrong with Gautam Gambhir dedicating victory in the World Cup final (not Semi-final) at Mumbai to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
Has Afridi lost his head ?

Regards,
Virendra

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What is wrong with Gautam Gambhir dedicating victory in the World Cup final (not Semi-final) at Mumbai to victims of the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
Has Afridi lost his head ?

Regards,
Virendra
No, Afridi has nothing there in his head....he just has a BIG heart (filled with delusions and shamelessness) :D

Oracle

Duh... so very unfair of you Yusuf ...

Me, Oracle (and other IT ppl from Bangalore on this forum that I'm not aware) were trying our best to get it right... 4 of the times we did get it right... but at times, the guy on charge wud go off to pee... or have a drink... or may have got fully immersed in the match.. that we didnt get enough time to 'fix' the angle of the ball!

As for Sehwag's dismissal... dont look at me.... it was Oracle on the DRS at that time... he was too drunk to notice!! :shocked:

And remember.... we do this job only as part-time!! :redface:
Excuse me!!! I told ya amateurs India's gonna win this WC! So I started celebrating early. We won right? Also, Tolaha was busy googling Poonam Pandey. :D

No, Afridi has nothing there in his head....he just has a BIG heart (filled with delusions and shamelessness) :D
He's a bloody terrorist. He still has not forgotten how the IA killed his terrorist cousin in Anantnag.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Also, Tolaha was busy googling Poonam Pandey. :D
lolzzz ... good one
but hey she didn't look that good .. saw her on TV
oh of course, why would she drop all in the first place if she were that hot :D
ok its going OT :p

Regards,
Virendra

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
He's a bloody terrorist. He still has not forgotten how the IA killed his terrorist cousin in Anantnag.
There cud be many more of his family members killed by IA........I am sure he is part of a major Khilaphat revolution to create a perfect society of illiterate morons and dumbA@@ buffoons :)

Oracle

lolzzz ... good one
but hey she didn't look that good .. saw her on TV
oh of course, why would she drop all in the first place if she were that hot :D
ok its going OT :p

Regards,
Virendra
For the bold part - Don't you see married men around? They would take anything offered. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles