Shabnam Hasmi is trying to create a new Beef Intolerance narrative.Intolerance before UP Elections

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by TODELU, Sep 13, 2016.

1. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

What is this new type of Teesta Setalvad type controversy Shabnam Hasmi the modi hater is trying to create?
    She is trying to say Mewat girls were raped because they ate beef!
    and the hashtag is being promoted by Evangelistic BBC and other secular factors.
    Can we shut down her shop before she could open another Intolerance narrative is developed.

But,i feel good in a way, because the more they push Hindus into a corner, the blinders of Secular Hindus will come off and they will see things as the world is not blinded by Secularism.

dray and sorcerer like this.
  3. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

i saw this headlines in some kashmiri newspaper "two muslim women raped for eating beef"

4. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

Yeah,fortunately,it was a rumor created by Shabnam Hashmi and it failed to take off and we are spared of another Beef or intolerance rant.

5. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

The problem is, till the time all other communities keep appeasing Muslims and Christians as if they are the eternal victims of something very atrocious, their authorities will keep pretending to be so because they get the 'oh dear poor innocent victim' and be showered with gifts.

Tell me something here:

Have you ever seen Sikhs ask for all this attention?

Have you ever seen Buddhists ask for this attention and pampering?

Have you seen Jain, Zoroastrians, Jews, Bons or anyone other than these two keep pretending to be victims, while they dish out some of the worst pogroms, suicide attacks, covert conversions, land encroachments and communal disharmony?

Stop paying them attention; start telling them to get a move on or get out.

Stop giving them so much political attention and clamp down their illegal activities.

They'll return to normal.

6. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

I like your message brother, Why is it we cannot create a Dharmic( based on Dharma) Union across all Asia,I know China and we had hostilities only after Communist Mao came in and wanted to erase their Dharmic/Taoist roots in Cultural Revolution. We should have our own Union so that nobody dares to attack us. Forget these Abrahamic Cults, they are on a lower planes of Soul Development and reaching the higher self! They will realize after many births!

7. OrangeFlorian

OrangeFlorian #GoldAndBlack Senior Member

Were the cows that the meat came from stolen?

8. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

Unity is first needed inside India rather than outside it.

That's the only problem.

Unite inside India then set eyes outside.

TODELU likes this.