Sex grooming cases spark racial tensions in UK

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's okay. You are capable of more nuanced posts.
Thank you. Your words are very encouraging!

why ? its reprehensible.
Yes it is! Are you drunk?

the said dude must be in denial.
Great you agree. Now my life has found a meaning!

Its wise to not always ignore facts even if you already know the truth about everything.
If you know the truth, do you need to check it everyday?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes it is! Are you drunk?
why would you even imply I am drunk ? We are in agreement here.

If you know the truth, do you need to check it everyday?
I merely pointed out that your rant about HT on the particular story is based on a news report of another agency.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
why would you even imply I am drunk ? We are in agreement here.
It's hard to believe you can agree without being drunk (inebriated)!

I merely pointed out that your rant about HT on the particular story is based on a news report of another agency.
My rant was pointed towards HT.....and there will be more such rants! Deal with it!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The article is obviously done by a knobhead....
please dont count knobheads as Seculars

PS: i just recently cancelled my subscrition to Hindustan times
appalled by their pathetically low level of reporting in favour of Ind Exp
If you spend some time here, you will start hating the word secularism, if you are really unbiased-Fact

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
In any case the reports published in the HT is not original reporting. I suggest you read more thoroughly.
This is not original HT reporting nor an opinion piece.
This is not original HT reporting. You are not a saffron terrorist, you are a dude who likes to hammer away at the keyboard before reading.
:confused::wat:????

:noidea: It appears to be from Hindustan Times website to me:confused:

sky

If Britain wants to be Politically correct, then it is their business.

They should not complain of Pakistanis grooming white underaged girls for sex.

Pakistanis are horny. They are deprived of normal sex and find escape in unnatural and animal sex as per Google.

So, can't blame them to be themselves in a society where they allow their underaged girls to be exploited.

If the Britons feels that bad, then throw the baskets out and not whine!

My friend is a pakistani and he told me about the animal love that takes place in rural pakistan ,to say i was shocked was a huge understatement . They refer to themselves as asian's not pakistani's ,i wonder why .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If you spend some time here, you will start hating the word secularism, if you are really unbiased-Fact
What does secularism imply according to you ? if you think its an euphemism for something that which it is not, then who is to be blamed ?

From your posts you come across as a secular person, who curses secularism.

Although I dislike the word secular too because of ambiguity, though, I find the principle to be the very ethos of the Indian society.

:confused::wat:????

:noidea: It appears to be from Hindustan Times website to me:confused:
This news report originally appeared in Dailymail, which was distributed by ANI to various newspapers of India. Please refer to earlier posts for the links.

Most of the news published in newspapers is from agencies.

Country flag
Originally Posted by LETHALFORCE
This has to be the pinnacle of idiotic reporting .

Singh-Why ?

How did the reporter separate radical sikh victims from the moderate sikhs? or were the moderate
sikhs spared by pak rapists??

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why are you diverting this thread ? We are talking about sex grooming, not about reporting standards of Indian papers. In any case the reports published in the HT is not original reporting. I suggest you read more thoroughly.
The point here is not about derailing the thread but discussing that when someone talks against these extremists(today they are 99% muslims) then the protestors are painted as "Far-Right" of their specific area/religion like Neo-Nazi/RSS/Saffron.

I read the news before posting and found the Title misleading since it implied that Sikhs became radical just because they wanted to do a peaceful protest as a Sikh girl was raped by Pakis.The report by HT is an example how the best sources of news are doing their job.It doesnt matter if it was original or second hand/spiced-up news but it's posted on HT.

If Britain wants to be Politically correct, then it is their business.
They should not complain of Pakistanis grooming white underaged girls for sex.
Pakistanis are horny. They are deprived of normal sex and find escape in unnatural and animal sex as per Google.
So, can't blame them to be themselves in a society where they allow their underaged girls to be exploited.
If the Britons feels that bad, then throw the baskets out and not whine!
We know what Politically "correct" statements Britain issues ...so if Pakis grooms their girls then they say "Asians grooming white teenage British girls" and not "Pakistanis grooming white teenage British girls". Their political statements makes no sense since Asia means different ethnicities like Chinese,Japanese,Thai,Indian,Sri Lankan,Indonesian etc.so at the moment they say "Asians" did it, it doesnt remains their own business.

Pakis are horny... deprived of sex...live in a bad society... so we cant blame them... since they are innocent...blah blah blah... so if their society is ok with grooming underage girls then let them do it with their own muslim women, it cant be a justification to pick non-muslim girls and rape them, if a muslim women is groomed or even touched it gives them excuse to riot.

Anyway... not sure what more to write since it can become repiritive. Also no wonder if I might ALSO be termed as Radical/Saffron/Far-Right since I am talking against the criminals which belongs to a specific community 99% of the time.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles