Series of ''Terrorsit Mindset&Motivation in their own words!"

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by saty, Feb 14, 2016.

1. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

If you want to catch a thief or murderer or terrorist you must think like a thief or murderer or terrorist then only you can catch/kill/destroy him.Who can say better about terrorists intentions than himself?

Here i want to share series of terrorists Mindset&Motivation in their own words(talking to handlers and/or close relatives) recorded by investigative agencies. :mad2:

'Your son has killed two kafirs. I slit their throats with a dagger'

At 9:20 am on January 1, Nasir, one of the intruders who attacked the Pathankot airbase, made a phone call from abducted jeweller Rajesh Verma's mobile phone to a Pakistan phone number, +92 3000957212, while hiding inside the airbase. TOI has accessed the full transcript of the chilling 18-minute-long conversation between Nasir and three members of his family — his brother Babar, his uncle and mother. Excerpts:

Nasir: Shhhhh. assalaam-alaykum. Nasir here.

Uncle: Wa-alaikum salam. Where are you? Are you safe?

Nasir: I am in another country. Where is mother?

Uncle: Talk to her quickly.

Mother: My son, where have you been? I hope are you alright...

Nasir: We are inside India. Your son has killed two kafirs. I slit their throats with a dagger. Now we are ready for the big final assault. The other men had got fearful of getting caught. I told them not to fear India.

Mother: Tu jaanbaaz hai. You are a brave man. May Allah help you reach heaven.

Nasir: I am wearing the jacket you stitched for me. Now this will be my shroud as well.

Mother: But how did you manage to reach inside India.

Nasir: We were taken in big SUV cars. Landcruiser dropped us on the border.

Mother: Have you had anything to eat?

Nasir: Just dry fruits and chocolates. Nothing else.

Mother: But did you kill the kafirs?

Nasir: Now I don't have much time to describe. This is my last conversation. I want you to record this call for future.

Mother: I don't know how to do this.

Nasir:
    Babar can do it. He knows how to use this feature on the phone

(The recorder is switched on... Babar takes the call)

Nasir: Babar. You all must hold a feast when my ustaad (handler) breaks the news of my martyrdom.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...hroats-with-a-dagger/articleshow/50829483.cms

Indx TechStyle likes this.
  3. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

4. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Mumbai 26/11

5. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

'I came to kill Hindus, it's fun doing this,' says captured Pakistani terrorist Naved

[​IMG]

Naved, who says he hails from Faislabad in Pakistan, claimed before the media that he entered the Jammu region 12 days ago along with a fellow terrorist identified as Momin Khan. Khan was killed in retaliatory fire by BSF.

This is the first suspected Pakistani terrorist to be captured alive after Ajmal Kasab, who was nabbed during the dreaded terror attack in Mumbai in 2008.

"I came to kill Hindus," said Naved, dressed in a dark blue shirt and brown trousers, with a relaxed demeanour. He also alleged that Kashmiris were being killed all the time.

"I am from Pakistan and my partner was killed in the firing but I escaped. Had I been killed, it would have been Allah's doing. There is fun in doing this," Naved said.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...aptured-pakistan-terrorist-naved_1642138.html

Very lengthy but interesting Debate Between Taliban Scholar & Pakistan Army Official (English Translation)

6. Abhijat

Abhijat Regular Member

Nice thread... will for sure share this on social media.

7. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

How Children Brainwashed For Suicide Attacks in Madrassas in pakistan occupied kashmir..... Cute nanhe Jihadi :pound:

An Interview With A Suicide Bomber Caught In Pakistan

8. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Failed suicide bomber interview

Meeting A Teenage Suicide Bomber - Real Stories

9. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

10. Razor

Razor CIDs from Tamilnadu Senior Member

It is better to post transcripts with comments than vidoes; there are many crazies out there, who take inspiration from these things and it also gives their videos more views on Youtube.
    PS: Didn't watch those videos above, not interested in giving more views to BS Islamic videos.

11. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

If you want only transcripts read terror Manuel koran. These videos are for kafirs who still not acknowledged the dangers of Islam...
    --------------------------------------
    Read my starting sentence, for you again ''If you want to catch/kill a terrorist you must think like a terrorist''. :)

12. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

@saty bro, I keep monitoring many terrorist sites (really terrorist sites ) and forums.
    Can I post their conversation here?
    Their talks are like this conversation in many ways.

13. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Sites or forum conversations may not look authentic!,above videos/articles are from known news agencies.

BTW actually i am searching for 9/11,Paris shootings,Mumbai bombings and many more terrorist confessions/conversations.First finish the famous/known terrorists then go further.

14. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

I wonder what will happen to a Hindu if he talks the like this and kills Muslims and say its fun killing Muslims......:eek1:

15. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

At least this filthy woman is honest about killing kafirs, the others generally talk about their 'nice' 'innocent' boys and how they don't know what happened to them to kill people. :laugh:

16. aliyah

aliyah Regular Member

......... ..... .......... ....... ......... ........ ........

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016