Serial bomb blasts in Hyderabad, several killed

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Having a broad intelligence means nothing unless specifics of the planning are not clear. If intelligence agency says that there will be a bomb blast in Hyderabad, then its useless.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Having a broad intelligence means nothing unless specifics of the planning are not clear. If intelligence agency says that there will be a bomb blast in Hyderabad, then its useless.
Think this is to show hard proof against pakistan and attack them now.......

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
I must say : Another feather in Congress failure . :angry:

Rahul92

Well dilshuknanagar area has 13 cinema theaters in 1.5 kms radius u can estimate the amount of public

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
why would a Muslim terrorist organization from India kill Muslims in Muslim majority city?

Common sense

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Think this is to show hard proof against pakistan and attack them now.......
HUH??? what happened to the million page dossier including phone recordsings etc as well?

Pakis are never ever going to admit its hand.

RAW needs to wake up.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
HUH??? what happened to the million page dossier including phone recordsings etc as well?

Pakis are never ever going to admit its hand.

RAW needs to wake up.
It is not RAW who has to wake up but the GoI.......

blank_quest

Country flag
why would a Muslim terrorist organization from India kill Muslims in Muslim majority city?

Common sense
You must keep quite or I will fcuk the brains out of head you MOFO .... let the Mods BAN me I won't care... Saale :gtfo:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Common sense
PBUH even killed Fellow Loyal Muslims whom he thought were not worth it or Whose use was finished.

Also Slaves of Allah can Kill another Bunch of Slaves of Allah as and when they wish, Islamic History is Testimony to that.

Soldiers of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan army Regularly do Jihad-fi-Sabilillah against Soldiers of the Islamic republic of Pakistan Army, Slaughtering them 20 Every day.

mikhail

Country flag

Common sense
first of all R.I.P. to the innocent victims and my deepest condolences to their families:rip:
abe farhan who told you that Hyderabad is a muslim dominated city!Hyderabad certainly has a substantial no. of muslims but its still a hindu majority city!got it mate!

datguy79

Ammonium nitrate is a pakistani trademark. There are 2 factories in Pakistan producing explosive grade NH4NO3 around the clock.

Rahul92

may be its a protest against the arrest of Awasi....who khows

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles