Serbia to formally sue Croatia for genocide

jakojako777

Jasenovac - The cruelest death camp of all times, part 3/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lpYKVoNW3c&annotation_id=annotation_43258&feature=iv

USUAL way of execution was cutting throat with knife

Head of Serbian orthodox priest and CROAT Ustase soldier showing proudly his master peace!

killed Serb child found after liberation of camp JASENOVAC

jakojako777

killed Serb children found after liberation of camp JASENOVAC

jakojako777

jakojako777

jakojako777

jakojako777

jakojako777

killed Serb Christian ORTHODOX children found after liberation of camp JASENOVAC

killed Serb Christian ORTHODOX children found after liberation of camp JASENOVAC

jakojako777

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Horrible. And the Vatican and Eastern Orthodox Church played a big role in supporting these genocides.

Religion kills.

jakojako777

killed Serb ORTHODOX children found after liberation of camp JASENOVAC

killed Serb ORTHODOX children found after liberation of camp JASENOVAC

jakojako777

Those children are SERB Orthodox children killed by CROAT NAZI's in concentration camp Jasenovac (in this case)they are from Bosnia but they were bringing Serbs and Jews and Roma to kill them here
from Croatia also !

CROATS= Catholics
SERBS= Orthodox
Jews=Jewish
Roma=Orthodox,Catholic,Muslim

Those children were killed only be cause they were born as Serb Ortxodox and for no other reason !

Bosnian Muslims were SS and Croats were NAZI They were NEVER victims unless being communists!

Serbs and Jews and Roma were VICTIMS be cause they were considered lower race!

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
The Ustaša - Croatian Revolutionary Movement (Serbo-Croatian, Serbian, Croatian: Ustaša - Hrvatski Revolucionarni Pokret), members known collectively as Ustaše, but sometimes anglicised as Ustashe, Ustashas or Ustashi) was a Croatian fascist[1] anti-Yugoslav separatist movement. The ideology of the movement was blend of fascism, nazism,[2] Croatian ultranationalism, and Roman Catholic Clericalist Fundamentalism.[3]
Catholic clergy involvement with the Usta?e - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nuns marching with Croatian Nazi legionaires.

Archbishop Stepinac and the papal nuncio Marcone leave a celebration; behind them is a German General.

The papal nuncio Marcone (in the white robes of the Dominican order), Archbishop Stepinac next to him, and around them sit leading military representatives of Nazi Germany and the NDH.

Members of Pavelic's bodyguard swear allegiance unto death to the Croatian leader and receive the "church's" blessing!!

Reception of the Ustashi Police special unit at the Vatican in Sept. 1943.

Archbishop Aloysius Stepinac was indicted on the charges of supporting the Ustaše government, urging forced conversions of Orthodox Serbs, and encouraging Ustaše resistance in Yugoslavia.[38] Unlike Rožman, Stepinac was not charged with war crimes.[39] Phayer argues that Stepinac (who remained silent during his trial) could have defended himself from the charge of supporting forced conversions, but not the other two.[39] Stepinac was found guilty and sentenced to 16 years imprisonment.[38] He served 5 years in the Lepoglava prison before the sentence was commuted to home arrest.

In 1998, Pope John Paul II beatified Stepinac.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Jako, in your posts, it is always Muslims this and Islam that...I'm just providing the other side of the story. Christians also have blood on their hands in this region.

I'm not taking sides between Serbs or Croats or anyone else. To understand the complicated dynamic between ethnicity and religion in that region would require more research on my part.

I am only showing that it is not always one particular religious group that is to blame as you seem to suggest. The world is not just black and white, it has many shades of grey.

jakojako777

Known_Unknown;[/QUOTE said:
What does it mean "Serbo-Croatian, Serbian, Croatian:Ustaša - Hrvatski Revolucionarni Pokret)"

Why words Serbian is there?! Be cause of language or another playing with the words to leave doubt that even Serbs were NAZI Ustase?!!
1)Serbo-Croatian does not exist any more!
2)That is not Serbian but CROAT LANGUAGE!
3)Even if so WHY is not written "Serbian language" but only "Serbian"?!Serbian what?Ustashe?!

Is that Wikipedia?!!? Rubbish!
If they insinuate that Serbs were NAZI Ustase killing their own population that is insult!
Ustase were always Croats and also Muslims NEVER Serbs!
This is insult for us like saying to Jews that they were in NAZI SS !!
It is also written (in CROAT language! QUOTE ; " Hrvatski Revolucionarni Pokret" END QOUTE translation="Croat Revolutionary Movement"??!!
But they were NAZI ! They were not "revolutionary movement"!

If that is Wikipedia that is nonsense!

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
This is insult for us like saying to Jews that they were in NAZI SS !!
Maybe insulting, but not untrue.

A Jew Who Beat Jews in a Nazi Camp Is Stripped of His Citizenship - NYTimes.com

A Polish-born Jew accused of wartime atrocities surrendered his United States citizenship before a Federal judge in Brooklyn yesterday and admitted that he brutalized Jewish prisoners in a Nazi forced-labor camp and later entered this country illegally.
Let's try to look beyond ideology and deal with facts please.

jakojako777

Jako, in your posts, it is always Muslims this and Islam that...I'm just providing the other side of the story. Christians also have blood on their hands in this region.

I'm not taking sides between Serbs or Croats or anyone else. To understand the complicated dynamic between ethnicity and religion in that region would require more research on my part.

I am only showing that it is not always one particular religious group that is to blame as you seem to suggest. The world is not just black and white, it has many shades of grey.

And what you expect me to say about Muslims? They were ALWAYS presented as VICTIMS in Bosnia yet there are STILL 2000 Jihad maniacs CRIMINALS(Arabs and such) living in Bosnia as citizens of Bosnia yet they were killing all civil population women and children included!

I was personally attacked in Brussels by group of Arabs who took my money
and you expect me to talk how nice they are and how Islam (despite the fact that calls on KILLING "infidels") is religion of "peace"?!
And they do that all the time in Europe! There are some suburbs wher police is affraid to enter!
Is that my IMAGINATION ? NO!!
I know that ALL humans are equal but Islam as religion is AGGRESSIVE not all Muslims but their religion!

And I'm not alone to say that!

Did I make my posts only against Muslims? See my posts again please !
10 YEARS West is talking against the Serbs ! It is time for our side of story !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles