Senate Passes Bill Exposing Saudi Arabia to 9/11 Legal Claims

katsung47

949. Trump and Sweden terror attack (2/25/2017)

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

(947) Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)
(948) Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Now I would say my view is very accurate. The Feds not only planed to distract with natural disaster, but also planed a terror attack in Europe - a "Sweden terror attack" that caused controversy.

Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?
19 February 2017

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39020962949.

The Sweden terror attack(likely designated to take place on 2/17 night) was cancelled after I revealed(on 2/15) a secret deal of drug case was done by Trump and Chinese secret police. Trump didn't know the terror case in Sweden was cancelled. On 2/18 morning, He declared a "terror attack last night in Sweden" to their original plan.(Obviously the foreign plot and domestic plot are controlled by different groups)Thus made such a big mistake.

It's funny how the Feds followers tried to cover up that mistake Trump had made. No matter how bad your English are, it's hard to explain "what's happening last night in Sweden". The similar story I remembered is that BBC had reported the WTC 7 collapsing news before it actually happening.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)

www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/california-weather-storm

... California as dangerous storm moves in; Residents south of Oroville Dam should stay alert as storm passes ... expect heavier rain late Sunday(2/19) and ...

950. Big slaughter to distract elimination case (3/4/2017)

The contradictory flaw Trump made on "Sweden terrorist attacks" is similar to that BBC"s report on the collapse of WTC7(in 9/11) before it happens.

Be noticed that there would be a large casualties if the plan had gone through. Trump said, "They took in large numbers".

I was once wondered how many people could they kill in 2/19 California flooding. It seemed not too many if it was only a collapse of a dam. Later I knew it was a much big slaughter in their plan.

Possible norovirus outbreak reported at Oroville evacuation shelter
By Alyssa Pereira, San Francisco Chronicle Monday, February 20, 2017

Between 20-30 Oroville Dam evacuees at the Silver Dollar Shelter in Chico, California are reportedly exhibiting symptoms of norovirus, reports The Sacramento Bee.

Norovirus symptoms typically include vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, and nausea. It is highly contagious, and is spread by touching or ingesting items contaminated with the virus. The effects of the virus can be more extreme in children and senior adults.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Possible-Norovirus-outbreak-reported-at-Oroville-10946356.php

Bill Gates Warns Of Epidemic That Could Kill Over 30 Million People

FEB 19, 2017 Bruce Y. Lee ,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...l-kill-over-30-million-people/2/#258a56885229

If the Feds had been successful in their framed drug case plot, there would have been a dam collapse and break out of epidemic thereafter. The death toll would have been up-graded each day to panic public over that small elimination case. Watch the date of the news of Bill Gate's warning. It's not a coincidence.

katsung47

951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

One of China's "most-wanted" fugitives returns from U.S. to surrender

Reuters Reuters March 9, 2017

BEIJING (Reuters) - A former employee of a state-owned newspaper who figured among China's 100 "most-wanted" fugitives has returned from the United States to turn himself in, the top anti-graft body said on Thursday, as China mapped out its strategy on fugitives in 2017.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-chinas-most-wanted-fugitives-returns-u-surrender-092948247.html
The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p50-how-the-feds-persecute-people

952. A big terror attack planed on 3/15 (3/19/2017)

I think the Feds(D.O.D. and D.O.J.) planed a nuclear attack at New York on 3/15 to distract the elimination case of Kat Sung. The similar attempts played several times in previous time. See #683. The rare seen natural disasters aim at New York (8/26/2011) and #763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

I alleged the Feds(D.O.D.and D.O.J.) had brought down WTC buildings with mini nukes. A lot of rescue workers died of cancers there after. To blame the increasing cancer patients rate for other cause, they need a nuclear disaster. But how to avoid a big casualty(to avoid pressure of compensation)? A disaster to lock people at home and keep travelers coming to New York.

New York had a warm January and "Mega-warm February 2017 will make Central NY winter one of warmest ever"(2/28 news reported) Then there was a dramatical turn around.

Winter Storm Stella is going to slam New York City

By Yaron Steinbuch and Lia Eustachewich March 13, 2017

Get out now while you still have the chance!

A blizzard warning has been issued for New York City and much of the tri-state area beginning at midnight Tuesday as Winter Storm Stella threatens to dump as much as 18 inches of snow.

Whiteout conditions are expected to make travel extremely dangerous and power outages are likely amid crippling wind gusts of 20 to 40 mph, according to AccuWeather senior meteorologist Tom Kines.
http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/blizzard-warning-issued-as-winter-storm-stella-gears-up/

The 3/15 plot cancelled because my revelation "951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)", I think. For a terrorist attack, (Trump's Sweden terrorist attack) they could stop operation immediately. But it's hard to change weather in minutes or hours. To change weather they need days long to spreading chemical to alter the area temperature. So
"National Weather Service accused of knowingly misleading public

March 16, 2017,

the agency forecasted up to a foot and a half of snow in New York, but only 7.6 inches fell.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nationa...used-of-knowingly-misleading-public-blizzard/

763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

"35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC
Thursday, July 02, 2009

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com/2009/07/35-reasons-for-many-small-fission-nukes.html"
Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

"9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale?

April 4, 2011 By Daily Mail Reporter

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises?in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks?of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly?

It is thought that the report ?due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September ?cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.?

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/0...firefighters-radiation-cancers-off-the-scale/"
Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

katsung47

953. Federal prosecutors fired for not evil enough (3/24/2017)

In #902, I said "The main job of Trump is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds". On 3/10 Trump Abruptly Ordered 46 Federal Prosecutors to Resign. I think it was a part plan of 3/15 plot. The purpose was to extort the Federal Attorney of North California to coordinate with the Feds(FBI and DEA) to frame a case on me and my relatives. To cover up the truth, they requested all 46 Federal attorneys to resign altogether. Thus nobody knows the truth of this resignation was for a particular framed case. Similar case took place ten years ago. Here is what I wrote then:

475. The fired Federal Attorney and March plot (3/28/07)

Kevin Ryan was fired (in the name of resignation) at the same time when Neigroponte lost his post of the National intelligence head. They were punished for failure to frame an innocent person in created crime. To cover up Ryan's forced resignation, other Federal Attorney became sacrifice. DOJ fired those whom were thought not loyal to Bush to make Ryan's resignation not so evident.

Most of those fired issued a stiff defense of their conduct except Kevin Ryan. It could prove my allegation that they were sacrifice. Read the following news, you may understand better.

Re: "S. F. prosecutor's firing unchallenged
Howard Mintz
Mercury News March 21, 2007

Despite all the controversy surrounding the firing of eight US attorneys, the release of thousands of pages of internal Justice Department documents shows there has not been much protest over the ouster of San Francisco US Attorney Kevin Ryan,.....

Ryan was among the US attorneys asked to resign in the December purge, but Bush administration critics, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., have not cited his dismissal as being tainted by politics.

Unlike other US attorneys who protested their firings, there are few exchanges involving Ryan in the newly released documents. One Justice Department e-mail quotes Ryan's former chief assistant, Eumi Choi, as saying Ryan was remaining a "company man" after his firing and refusing to take phone calls from Feinstein."

In early 1990s, when I found Feds (FBI, DEA) using radioactive material as tracing tactic which hurt my health, I complained to Federal Attorney's office. I was very innocent then, after failing to complain in some office like D.A.'s office or organization such like ACLU... I went to the Federal Building. I went there several times until an aide told me that "there is no use to come here. We cooperate with FBI." Then I knew they work together.

Did Ryan, as DOJ said, run his office in disarray? No, he did a very aggressive job. From the news "Ryan has beefed up the San Jose branch to 20 lawyers from the usual dozen or so, an unprecedented level.", I knew he arranged almost eight or so Federal Attorney to frame me in case. What have they done?

To plant drug at my house by "free gift". To disguise contractor for "reasonable search". To block the drainage to search the water after I washing the clothes or take a bath. To collect the garbage by a cover up "garbage company". To manipulate my wife to file tax return without my consent. To cut my financial support...... All these were the work done by the attorneys in Ryan's office with the Feds.

One thing you should know is that Ryan was not fired for doing these evil things. He was fired for not evil enough to frame me in a case they created.

954. Damage water pipe? (4/1/2017)

In last June in article #908 to #922 I wrote about how the Feds(the FBI and DEA) to create falling death by acoustic weapon. Last month(March) the vibration of earth came again with ever stronger sensitivity. So the Feds plan a new case with usage of acoustic weapon. Last year the plot was to break the roof beam of the house to create a falling death. The target of the current case should be different because there is no worker on roof. Then what is it?

I think this time the Feds are trying to damage the water pipe(under ground too) to create a flooding. Recently, my wife suggested to remodel the bath room. I didn't agree. I worry the Feds (disguised as contractor) would install high technique killing weapon in their work). What damage can justify a contract? A flooding will do.

Strange to say, at least twice in these two weeks I have seen an advertisement of W******** roofing Co. (The company contracted roofing work of my house last year. I think it works for the Feds to inspect people's house) in a Chinese TV channel. What is their purpose? I think they knew I'd feel the unusual vibration since it's too strong. They want me to believe it's again the old tactic to break the wooden structure. But I know not only the wooden beam, water pipe also has its own resonance and been damaged by acoustic weapon.

908. Acoustic weapon (6/13/2016)

For more than a decade, I sleep on ground behind iron desk in order to shelter from E.M. wave attack from the Feds whom live in neighborhood. I can feel it if there is any movement of the ground.

Last year I felt a long lasting vibration of the ground. It gave me a feeling looked like that a machine was working underneath. I could feel it clearly when I laid on the carpet especially in the morning before dawn when there is no human activity. But I could hardly feel it once I stood up during day time. I speculated that the Feds was using acoustic weapon.

There was an apple tree next to my bedroom. One day a branch of it was broken. Several days later, the whole tree was broken. There are several fruit trees in my yard, only this one was broken off for no obvious reason.

At that time, the media was hot on a topic that an apartment balcony in Berkeley collapsed because the support beam rotted. The incident killed six students.

6 who died in Berkeley balcony collapse

“It appears to be a classic case of dry rot, meaning water intruded into the building [and] rotted the wood?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-berkeley-balcony-collapse-20150616-story.html

I put those events together and alleged they were done by the Feds. I knew there was acoustic weapon. It damages objects by resonance. My wife then forced me hard to order a roof repair. She had a cheap deal introduced by her friend. I insisted to find a regular contractor with workers safety insurance. I don't want to fall in the trap of the Feds. The broken apple tree was just at the foot of badly leaking roof. If the beam that support the roof was broken like the balcony of Berkeley, that tree could be a buffer to save someone's life from a two storey's falling.

I don't think the incident of the balcony collapse of Berkeley and the broken off of the apple tree were coincidence. I allege they were damaged by acoustic weapon and the strange vibration of the ground was the result of acoustic weapon

Recently, I feel that strange vibration again. It is stronger then ever. To damage the roof? The house? The underneath pipeline? Or to create a sink hole? They must have a purpose. So I write this message here to see what happen next.

katsung47

955. New deal on 4/7? (4/4/2017)

Trump will meet Chinese president Xi on 4/6 and 4/7 at his private residence of Mara-lago in Florida. Obviously they have a secret deal to confirm in that meeting. You may have noticed that Trump always complained information leaked in White House. They don't trust their own people, capital,and security. That's because the deal is evil and criminal. They don't want any body know it.

The deal will still be the same. I think. The target is Kat Sung and his family members. China will play a major role in a framed drug case. The payment is similar- to help China to become the super power of the world. That should be the demand of China and the Feds has to be followed. The demand
could be financial interest for China.

The economy of China has problem in recent years. It has depended heavily on investment into fixed assets such as roads, railways and apartment complexes. Is it a coincidence that Trump's announcement of $1 trillion infrastructure plan in 2017? The contract could be a good payment in deal with China.

956.The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan (4/15/2017)

The murder of N.Korea's dictator Kim Jong-Un’s estranged half brother, Kim Jong Nam, in February in Malaysia was done by the US intelligence. I think. Because N.Korea is a totalitarian country. Where the government rules people with high pressure. They can arrest, detain, kill people in direct way because the system allowed them to do so. When they carry out terrorist activity abroad, same characteristic shown. N.Korea had bombed a S.Korea passenger airplane abroad. It's a direct violence. While the assassination of Kim Jong-nam was a very complex case. Two killers in the final murder stage - two women, were cheated into this case. They thought it was only a prank. Kim Chong-nang was killed by chemical poison - combined by two different chemicals from two women. So the woman could claim innocent because the chemical was unharmful before they reacted into poison on Kim's face. (Kim was killed after two women one after another put chemical on his face, women were told it was a prank.)

It was a very intelligent assassination. The chief plotter can never be found.

The direct killers are two foreigners: one is a Vietnamese and the other one is an Indonesian. That's not the way N.Korean used to do. Dictators don't trust their own people unless it is deep brain washed, let alone foreign people.

US is a said "Democratic country". There is law to restrain its intelligence to act illegally, So they developed a bunch of tactics. To fulfill a mission through the hand of foreign agent is a common method. e.g. Wikileaks is a false flag used to meddle water. Julian Assange is an Australian. To interfere 2016 president election, Russian was bribed to hack Democrat's candidate. In my case, Chinese is bribed to frame drug case. It makes the chief plotter safe with the collaboration of a hostile country.

The recent development proves the murder of Kim Jong-nang was a part of a war plan in Korea Peninsula. Kim Jong-nang was under Chinese protection. He and his family lived in Macao (a former colony of Portugal now taken back by China) He is no doubt pro-China.

US now openly announces a war plan on N.Korea. I think the core plan is: decapitation of Kim Jong-un. But if Kim Jong-un is dead, in monarch style N.Korea, Kim Jong-nang could succeeds to be the fourth ruler of Kim family. US wouldn't want to see N.Korea fall into the hand of China. Kim Jong-un is not obedient to China anyhow. Then Kim jong-nang's death becomes part of Korea war plan.

Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in this month in Syria and bomb attack in Afghanistan.

957. A decapitation strike on N.korea is ready (4/18/2017)

US has developed a system of human location. The activity of a target like Kim Jong-un is no doubt under surveillance of high sky drone or space satellite. People know their communication are spied by NSA. Not much people know their activity are spied by NGA.

The Multibillion-Dollar U.S. Spy Agency You Haven’t Heard of

On a heavily protected military base some 15 miles south of Washington, D.C., sits the massive headquarters of a spy agency few know exists. Even Barack Obama, five months into his presidency, seemed not to have recognized its name. While shaking hands at a Five Guys hamburger restaurant in Washington in May 2009, he asked a customer seated at a table about his job. “What do you [do]?” the president inquired. “I work at NGA, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency,” the man answered. Obama appeared dumbfounded. “So, explain to me exactly what this National Geospatial…” he said, unable to finish the name. Eight years after that videotape aired, the NGA remains by far the most shadowy member of the Big Five spy agencies, which include the CIA and the National Security Agency.

With the capability to watch an area of 10 or even 15 square miles at a time, it would take just two drones hovering over Manhattan to continuously observe and follow all outdoor human activity, night and day. It can zoom in on an object as small as a stick of butter on a plate and store up to 1 million terabytes of data a day. That capacity would allow analysts to look back in time over days, weeks, or months. Technology is in the works to enable drones to remain aloft for years at a time.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46712.htm
US has prepared a decapitation strike operation already. Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in Syria and bomb attack (Mother of all bombs) in Afghanistan just several days away.
SEAL Team 6 is reportedly training for a decapitation strike against North Korea's Kim regime

Alex Lockie Mar. 13, 2017,

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-navy-seals-f-35s-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-3

katsung47

958. Create a gas explosion (4/28/2017)

Started from April 20, for nearly a week, PG&E had a commercial broadcast in TV channel KTSF26. In the commercial, PG&E apologized for the gas explosion in San Bruno six years ago. What made PG&E to remind public of a tragedy six years ago? Since the Feds have a tradition to intimidate people openly in media and the strong vibration of the ground I have felt nearly a month until now, I think the Feds may have plotted a gas leaking explosion by acoustic weapon. Four weeks ago, I wrote "954. Damage water pipe? (4/1/2017)", thought the use of acoustic weapon was to damage the water pipe, the PG&E's commercial proves they have other purpose.

Beware of a gas explosion in North San Jose near Milpitas.

About San Bruno gas explosion. I talked about it four years ago:

770. Drill in “Boston bombing?and “Texas explosion?(5/7/2013)

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

As for TV commercial intimidation, see "815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)"
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t12-tv-commercial-intimidation#129

959. May, June plot (5/2/2017)

After Trump sitting on the Chair of US president, Three times the Feds tried to actify a plot to frame a drug case on my family.

1. 2/19 plot. Came with two events to distract: Trump's fake Sweden terrorist attack news(see #949) and the warning of the collapse of Oroville dam in North California.(see #950)

2. 3/15 plot. came with two events: Winter storm Stella slammed New York. (When there would be a nuke terror attack taking place, I allege. see #951,952) and a possible financial crisis (Government reached debt ceiling and ran out of money). Though they didn't let it happen, just like that big terrorist attack hadn't happened in Sweden as Trump said. An article one day later proved there could have been one crisis breaking out on 3/15 if the Feds intended so.

Mac Slavo: "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump"

by Tyler Durden
Mar 16, 2017 2:00 AM

But this time around we may see a very different set of events play out. If it isn’t clear to you just yet, President Trump is under attack from all sides. Democrats, the media and even members of his own Party want to see him fail. But perhaps more importantly, it is the shadow operators known as “The Deep State” who may take this opportunity to lay the blame for decades of machinations at Trump’s feet.

These shadow forces have been at work manipulating everything from the global economy to the political affairs of sovereign nations.

While March 15th is the day we hit our debt ceiling, June 1st, 2017 is the real date to watch. That’s the day the Deep State may finally pull the trigger:

And what better way to do that then to collapse the economy?

Establishment Republicans and Democrats hate trump… many want to see him fail… even if it means a real systematic crisis for the nation.. in fact, many will even see this as a crisis to get rid of the President… to blame him for the last 30 years of mismanaging the country’s finances and be able to rebuke the voters who elected the President with a national mess… Trump and his supporters will be blamed and take the fall… this is the secret plan

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-15/june-1st-deep-state-will-move-overthrow-trump
3. The article proved my allegation of 3/15 plot was reasonable. Then the new plot is coming. It took only three days for them to plan a new one.

On 3/18 my sister in law came to my house, brought us a bunch of all kinds of fresh vegetable. She said she and my brother would go to Shanghai and would be back in late May.It was more than two months. She wouldn't waste those vegetables, so brought them to us. Obviously, they hadn't prepared for such a trip. I think it was a sudden order from the Feds.

I call it May, June plot. To that article, something big will happen on 6/1. My brother and his wife has been arranged to come back in the end of May. That is not a coincidence. Likely there will be a financial collapse to distract if there is a framed criminal case. Chinese secret police will play a main role in that case.

The financial crisis could have happened any time in May when they framed a drug case on my family member, as the US government warns us there will be terror attack in Europe and US.

TSA warns against truck-ramming attacks - fox25boston.com
Fox25boston
May 04, 2017 · Trucks and buses are at the center of the latest government warning regarding possible terrorist attacks and big cities are being told to stay on alert.

katsung47

960. Silk Road Forum (5/13/2017)

Trump fired FBI Director Comey. There is a big argument. I think it's part of the Feds' plan - "Drain the swamp". To have a FBI Chief of their own. The last FBI director who left the post without fulfill the full ten years term is Louis Freeh. Both left on my case, I think.

Louis Freeh's case: I (Kat Sung) am the target of the Feds. They plotted to eliminate me in a framed drug case with Chinese secret police. The Feds signed a secret deal with Chinese police.

1. To justify the payment to Chinese secret police, Pentagon created an air incident(US spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter in South China Sea and landed in HaiNang Island.)

4/11/2001, spy plane crew were released by China. A step to justify the payment as ransom for the crew.

2. 6/11/2001 Tim McVeigh (Oklahoma bomber) was executed. It was a planed breaking out date of the framed drug case. The planed case failed. (see story) The Feds used to distract public attention from a small case by a big event.

** Louis Freeh, FBI Chief resigned in June, two years short of his term. He took the responsibility of that secret deal which made China an economic power.

3. 9/11/2001. 911 attack in New York which justify the Afghan war and Irag war. A pay back from the Feds to Pentagon for spy plane case.

7/13/2001 China granted to host 2008 Olympic Game.
9/17/2001 China got the membership of WTO. These are the payments to China. Since then China has a big leap on its economy and now is the economy number 2 of the world.

I conclude this from Skolnick's article and my experience. The persecution from the Feds never stops. Now there is a new one.

4/7/2017 Trump met with Chinese president Xi in Mara-lago in the name of discussing the North Korea issue. I think it's for another secret deal. N. Korea case is a very formal national event. It should be talked in Washington D.C.. But scandalous things are afraid to be exposed to the sunlight. They even don't trust people worked in White house. see "955. New deal on 4/7? (4/4/2017)"

5/9/2017 Trump fired FBI Chief Comey. I think a new framed case has been arranged by the Feds and Chinese secret police. They need some one of their own to carry out the illegal operation.

5/15/2017 One Belt and One Road Forum holds in Beijing. I think the payment of secret deal to China
will be signed in the form of contract or treaty, possibly with some ally's infrastructure contract such like high speed rail contract (Indonesia) or treaty with N.Korea.

China has managed to rope in the US at the last minute for its Silk Road summit besides South Korea, the EU and Japan, leaving India to be the only major country yet to confirm its participation in the high-profile event.

The Trump administration announced that Matt Pottinger, Special Assistant to the President and senior director for East Asia of National Security Council of the White House, will lead the US delegation to the attend the One Belt and One Road Forum.

"The United States recognises the importance of China's One Belt and One Road initiative and is to send delegates to attend the Belt and Road Forum May 14-15 in Beijing," a joint statement by China's finance and commerce ministries said.
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...apan-for-silk-road-summit-117051201154_1.html

Later May. My brother was arranged a trip to Shanghai in March and will come back in late May. The Feds used to plot a case when victims are in trip. see last message #559.

see story at:
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-911-attack

961. The real reason why Comey was fired (5/16/2017)

In last message, I said "The last FBI director who left the post without fulfilling the full ten years term is Louis Freeh. Both left on my case, I think." But Freeh resigned to take the responsibility to sign a secret deal with China whom collaborated to frame a drug case. Comey was fired for his persistence on law. That's quite different.

WHITE HOUSE: FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY FIRED

5/9/2017

.... Before the past months' controversies, Comey was perhaps best known for a remarkable 2004 standoff with top officials in the George W. Bush administration over a federal domestic surveillance program.

As the deputy attorney general, Comey rushed to the hospital bed of Attorney General John Ashcroft to physically stop White House officials in their bid to get his ailing boss to reauthorize a secret no-warrant wiretapping program.

Comey described the incident in 2007 testimony to Congress, explaining that he believed the spy program put in place after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was legally questionable.

When he learned that Andrew Card, the president's chief of staff, and Alberto Gonzales, the White House counsel, were heading to Ashcroft's hospital room despite Ashcroft's wife's instructions that there be no visitors, Comey told Congress, Comey beat them there and watched as Ashcroft turned them away.

"That night was probably the most difficult night of my professional life," Comey said.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/white-house-fbi-director-james-comey-fired/1973209/

It happened in 2004 - the year when the Feds tried to eliminate me by "unreasonable search and arrest by police". Here is a quote of my message #238.

"238. Manipulate Supreme Court (7/4/2004)

Several times I talked about my allegations that Feds tried to force me out alone. On the purpose to eliminate me by unreasonable police search, arrest or police violence.

Re: "My immediate thought was that it proved my allegation they would use local policeman for a violent murder or arrest." (229. Unreasonable search and arrest (5/19))

"Forcing me out alone, or in a stranger's car, to encounter a police search, then a police violence or arrest. (230. Unreasonable search and arrest (2) (5/24))"

What the Feds want is to have a "no-warrant wiretapping programe". It means a power of search and arrest without warrant. How civilians are threatened by this? Here is what I wrote,

369. D.O.J. wants unlimited power (1/2/06)

Though Bush tries to put the argument in the name of "we are in the war, saving American's lives", his real purpose is to legalize unreasonable search. The real commander behind him is the Department of Justice.

1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.

2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....

370. The corrupt D.O.J. attacks (1/2/06)

The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.

If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.

FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home. Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law. Though D.O.J. said Patriot Act gave them such privilege, there is at least a FISA court watch their behavior.

Now you see how important Comey had done in 2004, he protected the Fourth amendment of the Constitution.

But a man adheres to law
is an obstacle to corruptive officials. That's why Comey was fired by Trump - Who stole the president power with the help of the Feds.

Comey was fired on May 9. I allege it is for a framed drug case. My brother and his wife has been arranged a trip to Shanghai in March and will return in late May. It's an unusual long time trip. So I worry the Feds has planted in my brother's house too. The Feds (FBI and DEA) need a Chief of their own to handle a framed case. Chinese secret police plays a big role in this case. They'll make a search and arrest when my brother passed the custom in late May.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles