Security alert in Uran @ Mumbai after suspicious movement reported. Navy conducts search operations

lupgain

Country flag
YOU KNOW GUYS... ONCE TROLLED, THIS PAKI GUY JUST KEEPS REPEATING SAME MATERIAL AGAIN AND AGAIN AS TOLD BY ISI.. POOR GUY DIDN'T REFER TO OTHER MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET .. SINDHIS BALUCHIS POK ASKING FOR HELP FROM INDIA... FROM HIS COUNTRY..

THE BEST LINE ALTAF BHAI SAID FOR 1947 PARTITION IN ABOVE LINK BY ME IS
"GALTI HO GAYI... HAMARI... IS SAAZISH MEIN SAATH DEKAR" INDIA MEIN MUSLIMS ARE MORE HAPPY

upload_2016-9-22_11-55-38.jpeg

I have observed one thing these guys change topic after every message and keep on hopping issues..

MEANWHILE SOME WHERE AT BURP E AZB..... PAKI ARMY ON DUTY

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Why this MC using my profile name. Ok he is banned. Will he be allowed to rant here again or it is a perma ban, @Mods ?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Some kids spotted some armed men in black dress near uran in the morning, it seems...

If kids have actually seen Marcos, high alert would not have been raised.
Isn't this base home to the MARCOs?

I think there is a possibility these kids saw some MARCOs (who do wear black dress sometimes) and mistook them. Either way, good to alertness of the children and local authorities. Now is not a time to be complacent, the pigs are going to try and hurt India more.

lupgain

Country flag
MAJOR REPLY BY MEA.. FOR INDUS WATER TREATY :
Indus Waters Treaty with Pak: For any treaty to work, there is need for mutual trust and cooperation says MEA

THIS IS MAJOR STEP...

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
According to many defence pages of Facebook missiles of IAF are on High alert ......................why Missiles are on High alert ?

Surface to Air missiles ?? or any other type of missile ??

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
A few pics below should shut up any fool, however not dumbass madrasa educated sister marrying pakis!

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
HAHAHAHAHA, I think people of Kashmir want Independence that's why they are calling of helping from us, lol your pathetic government is fooling you guys by not telling the reality of truth and matter what Kashmiri people want, I daily chat with those IOK ( Indian occupied Kashmir) which there are many of mine friends living says, maximum of us we want independence and join Pakistan, remember your terrorist modi was rejected international visa for 10 years, that America rejected this terrorist country you fool people have no balls to accept that reality and made a terrorist modi PM mantra lol :bounce:

Second, In Geneva According to a statement released in Geneva last week, Indian diplomats at the United Nations were left speechless under a barrage of accusations, backed by evidence, coming from exiled Kashmiri leaders who unfolded a horror list of things that India is doing and hiding from the world.
http://scroll.in/latest/816543/kash...avelling-to-geneva-for-a-un-human-rights-meet
Kashmiri activist says he was stopped from travelling to Geneva for a UN human rights meet

So, why your terrorist army and terrorist modi has no balls, why they are stopping them to Geneva? That’s the real terrorist face of India, and we are trying our best its works soon, update yourself dossiers are soon to be get approved, by seeing this situation you are not allowing Kashmiri freedom fighters to present their situation, brutality and killings of innocent Muslims of Kashmir, using pallets guns on innocent small children would expose your “ bhagal meh churi muh per ram ram” hinduwata terrorist country and terrorist modi and army, so better go inside mandir RSS education and learn how to spread terrorism and be a terrorist LOL :pound::biggrin2:
I agree with the bold part my pakistani brother. Atrocities on kashmiri Muslims should stop. Kashmir should get independence and join Pakistan. Pakistan is the rightful owner of kashmir.
All this would happen in your dream, you sister marrying b@stard.
Go and make those mutated baby with your sister. :)

lupgain

Country flag

KASHMIR IS PART OF INDIA SO ARE KASHMIRIS

26000 youths turned up at Army Recruitment drive in Valley.. THEY WANT TO BE INDIAN SOLDIER

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Recently got this pics in WhatsApp, that 5 suspected terrorist are holed up in a building in Uran case and troops had moved to neutralise them. Is this true or is search ops still going on as media is saying.

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-23 at 13.50.11.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2016-09-23 at 13.50.13.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2016-09-23 at 13.50.14.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2016-09-23 at 13.50.18.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2016-09-23 at 13.50.15.jpeg

If any of these posts has violated any rules, requesting mods to immediately pull these out.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I think biding time is the correct decision right now. India is economically too weak, and militarily unprepared to fight a potential two-front war. Modi needs to make a statement and acknowledge for once what happened. His silence is almost as bad as MMS. "Our country took a major hit. I understand the need for retaliation, but the lion observes its pray before pouncing. Right now, we observe and plan." Something along those lines. Build up defense/offense capability, grow economy, improve base defense system (who the freak has ever heard of the rear of a base being unsecure. That's ridiculous!)

Additionally, if Pakistan used to be a part of India, why in the world does India want to grant INDEPENDENCE to Baluchistan rather than reabsorb it as a state of India??? I am so confused by this.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yea haal ha moderator k language ka islia iss forum par same 4 log he hain jo last time they. Nothing has changed in here . You dont realise that your own Indian Muslim follow same God whom name you are mocking in here thats why you hardly have participation of any Muslim members in here as no one can tolerate such mocking coming from moderator who suppose to take action against such things..

brational

Country flag
Your country has law against mocking the supreme and your Army and ISI control everything , still your youths are not willing to stay in Bakistan and participate in building Baki Stan's future. What is the reason there?

This is a defense forum. God appeasement is not a priority. Your terrorist mentality won't get any buyer here.

Yea haal ha moderator k language ka islia iss forum par same 4 log he hain jo last time they. Nothing has changed in here . You dont realise that your own Indian Muslim follow same God whom name you are mocking in here thats why you hardly have participation of any Muslim members in here as no one can tolerate such mocking coming from moderator who suppose to take action against such things..

thethinker

Country flag
Rather hilarious to see butthurt Pakis trying to set standards on what is and what is not offensive to religions.

Mocking Hindus by calling them as "dogs" on a national TV show is apparently a form of comedy in Pakistan.

brational

Country flag
What in earth have you done good to ask for civil language. Do you think your country is a civil one who supports terrorism? What prompts you guys to demand civil treatment?
Your country doesn't permit to mock your God, can you tell me why Pakistan is a sh*thole then? You guys are getting brain wash in the name of Allah. You start threatening people all over the world and term it as Allah's instructions. Still expect civil treatment! Earn respect first. Threatening others will bring mockery upon you. Don't insult Allah by taking his name from your dirty mouth.

If you mock other's God then expect the same with your God too. If I'm mocking other's God then I am mocking my own God too because that is what the pedophile said 'God is one' .

Then go and mock your own Hindu Gods . I know its defence forum and such gutter language dont suit to it . How asking for civil language from moderators is link to terrorist mentality?
How to find out a Muslim in real life? A real life Muslim is very rare to find. If a Muslim threatens others if someone just mocks his God then he is not a Muslim. You know nothing about Muslim and Islam. By your definition every Muslim is a terrorist who start threatening others in the name of Allah! Nice to see you are in sync with how the world sees Muslims.

Its internet so you can easily get away with such mocking of Islamic God name by hiding behind computer screen but say this in front of any Muslim in real life if you have balls

Last edited:

praneet.bajpaie

Modi 56 inch chest thumping wouldn't benefit you lol, your fool media is just pumping common normal people and talking about war, besides this, modi and dalbir singh knows they can't fight because they didn't forget 1965 and 1999 so they are thinking 1000 times defeated past and then wakeup suddenly calling NO NO :)
I know this loser is banned. I hope he comes back for this. Take a look at this, you loser

hit&run

Mod
Rather hilarious to see butthurt Pakis trying to set standards on what is and what is not offensive to religions.

Mocking Hindus by calling them as "dogs" on a national TV show is apparently a form of comedy in Pakistan.

Hindus deserve it. They never made a nation for themselves but let bastard like Nehru and his clan made it a "Don't want to say it".

There are two more Pakistani comedians right now in India who have been abusing Hindus in their shows for many years now. It is so called RW govt. who is giving these cousin fuckers Indian visa. OTOH these people refused Anupam Kher a visa as their Indian handlers told them not to let him part of the delegation.

hit&run

Mod

If I am wrong Sharukh Khan & Kajol went to a show for promoting Dilwale movie where this fugly Pakistani khusra was one of the comedian.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles