Secularism of West Bengal - Bengalistan - coming soon

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by jackprince, Oct 28, 2015.

1. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

:facepalm:

I basically feel shame of impotency and sheer hatred for all the politicians, media and intellectuals of WB. If during emergency the congoons had managed to kill all of those leftist bastards, I would not have had to see this day, nor worry for the future of my child. I am already planning to send off my son to college outside Bengal, and he has not even started school! Same with the acquaintances I have spoken to. Nobody wants their child to stay ion Bengal if they can afford. Even I am of two minds as I am about to go back there!

I am ashamed of being a bengali hindu. Not because of my religion, but for all the people who claim themselves Bengalis and Hindus, are so stupid and gutless. The worst are the intellectuals. Oh, how I wish there was a Siv Sena in WB. The media of Bengal needs a lynching of few editors.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Saw this news item yesterday in News X channel.

Surprised that this could happen in India. This is the face of the Secular India politics.

maomao likes this.
  4. brational

brational Regular Member

Kaka, Pseudo intellectuals and Politicians made West Bengal a bottomless pit hole. Their apathy and indifferent attitude has made Bengalis "Laat-khor" where-ever they go.. Bengali Hindus will be marginalized in West Bengal within this decade. Same is the situation in Assam.

IIRC, RK mission once declared they were not a Hindu Organisation, just to acquire few plots in WB. Don't be ashamed for these bast***ds, be strong enough to see the fall of Bengalis Hindus.

5. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    WB's governor keeps warning about the imminent demographic-change there. however, you won't find many bright individuals outside of Bengal too; the same could accuse you of having a cognitive bias because there exists 'no evidence' of whatever it is you are lamenting about ('no evidence' because WB govt. investigated & concluded everything's fine). audio-video material/footage, reports, personal accounts, etc. obviously don't count as proof. all-in-all its the 'idea of India' which is being realised & celebrated in Bengal. you are just too heavily opinionated to accommodate it.

6. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

These nation sellers need a tough lesson. Enough of crap. Send some Nagas to WB, they will hopefully act manly and kick these weak so called fake seculars out.

Sameet2 and maomao like this.
  7. OneGrimPilgrim

I had heard that they had appealed the SC not to be identified as a 'religious/Hindu organisation', following a no. of attacks on them by islamists & their buddies the commies. a monk of the order was humiliated & beaten up by a local muslim politician (you may still find pics of the incident upon a search), with the background being that the politician had been eyeing the land on which the monk used to run a school (citing just one instance).

brational likes this.
  8. OneGrimPilgrim

I don't why the central teams are silent on this long-simmering issue? awaiting it to reach a crescendo? may be so that it may first sound a death-knell for the neo-commie govt. of Bengal before the pest-cleaning drive is undertaken? but kuchh to ho!

9. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

@jackprince Just as calling these people secular insults true seculars, calling these spineless midgets intellectuals insults true intellectuals. Any real intellectual would have the courage of their convictions and not merely submit to a tyranny.

Anyway, when you tolerate the intolerant, you are merely inviting trouble. The Hindus in Bengal have mostly themselves to blame and to be blunt I am fine with them suffering for a while to realize their mistakes.

The center and BJP need to bid their time, sooner or later the desperate people of Bengal will cry out for an alternative. Meanwhile, such vile developments will continue.

Since most MSM will not cover this, its up to SM to highlight these issue and awaken as many people as possible.

Kerela is another state to watch out for. I remember reading an article by an ex-intelligence official that the possibility of a riot was high there, though BJP gaining ground would naturally play a role.

10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

It confirms that India is not "secular" anymore ! sad ! nor India is a democracy since democracy is the rule of majority.

11. OneGrimPilgrim

India is that sad democratic State (State in sad state) where the majority instead are in a siege and need protection in the form of anti-conversion law and what-not; this is so laughable and deplorable! who to blame?! aliens?! the insular Hindus themselves!

Sameet2, saty, A chauhan and 2 others like this.
  12. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

All this intellectual BS you see in the MSM and the country is a gift of spineless treacherous leftist Bhardralok from Bengal.

I have found many dumb Hindu bengalis who dream of a united Bengal with Bangladesh (under jmaati population) and would not mind separating from India! Such is the stupidity of these dumb elite intellectuals of bengal that they would do anything to destroy the nation. They forget Direct action day, Naokhali, Barisal etc etc and what is happening in Bengal abhi.....Bangaldeshi Hindus are running to India and getting settled in Madhaya Pradesh as commmies refused to settle them and these foolish bengalis will run back to India when sword of islam will ask them to convert or die!!

The most moronic are these intellectuals and secularist Hindu naive and dumb to the core!!

Sameet2, parijataka, Neil and 5 others like this.
  13. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

Wrong !! It not only came from Bengal, you will find them everywhere in India... Kerela, Andhra,.. I can give you countless examples ... Karat is not from Bengal, Namrodipaad is not from Bengal... HS Surgit was from Punjab...

BTW the % of so called Bhardralok is miniscule in Bengal...

No one wants to integrate with Bangladesh... yes there are few idiots from older generations who can not forget their past... But in general most people of West Bengal have no attachments with Bangladesh...

vey true !!

14. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

I was referring to origination all this sham intellectual BS and bengalis were the front runners!

How can someone not know that intellectual cockroaches are found everywhere in India.....DN Jha and Romila Thapar are few of such intellectual morons who lie from their teeth in the name of secularism!

I have met morons from bengal and few commies, trust me they were not old, they have this so called foolish dream when the bengali nation will unite and have one identity!! As they culturally associate themselves with Bangladeshis more than communal Hindus of India!! This is how moronic they are and I petty such intellectuals!

Rest is up to you in case you don't want to believe, atleast you are agreeing to this fact a little. It's a good start! :)

A chauhan, Mad Indian and brational like this.
  15. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

You need to understand the reason for such origin... Bengal was in the grip of famine and starvation frequently killing people in hundred of thousands last century and then came the partition in 1947 and millions of people are uprooted and lost everything whatever little they had ... The so called Communism as an ideology gave an easy escape route for then educated class as some silver bullet for all difficulties...

Let me tell you what my father used tell me some 30 years back ... "There is no communists in Bengal ... They are rank opportunists "...

Another one is Kejriwal the CM of Delhi... How come people elect such a political terrorists ?? Does Kejriwal any less than those so called communists ??

There will always be some weird clowns having such ideas... We ignore them and that is the best thing to do .. You will also find them in numbers in Delhi University... They are in very small numbers and not worth attention ...

Indian Bengalis are patriotic people ... I can assure you on that...

I would always caution all to make a swiping generalization and statement about all Bengalis as communists ... a very few of them are but they are reducing very fast...

Bengalis understand that 32 years of communists rule have not been able to elevate large section of people from poverty to middle class... they elected Mamta but that turn out to be a bad decision... the criminals are deciding the electoral outcomes...

The choices for people in Bengal are dismal ...

16. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

:lol:When I called out the same issues, you were there to defend it. And now you are saying the same thing... @jackprince

17. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Oh they know they are screwed and that they alone are responsible for it. But they would prefer their fake self respect to be intact than acknowledging the facts. Its much easier to blame rest of India and central govt than look in a mirror and acknowledge the problems they have created for themselves

18. OneGrimPilgrim

your post sir is reassuring; not just regarding Bengal (though still it direly needs sanitation now), but on the whole about the dwindling numbers of the parasites. Hindus I believe are some of the most demonic, greedy, vile, stark materialist people contrary to the popular perception of them in the west - they turn communists/dravidians/ultra-leftists/traitorous/saleable commodities for foreign agencies/upper caste - low caste waalas/what-have-you if it suits them & is rewarding. why else would someone become murderous atheists in the daylight & Kali-worshippers at night (commies), profess/spread hate for 'Hinduism' during weekdays & worship family-deity on weekends (karunanidhi), etc.?! we get what we ask for, & its brought to us by no 3rd party but from parasites among ourselves! the most unfortunate & sad part is that we simply refuse to learn, even when history has repeated itself umpteen times!
    I have a most sincere hope that your words are/come true!

P.S. - sorry; I somehow had drifted to that shite site 'india-resists' while checking some links about admiral Ramdas's recent attack of verbal diarrhoea, and consequently blew my fuse; but who wouldn't after seeing so much BS in one go & then the outstanding comments gracing then!

Attached Files:

topgear and bose like this.
  19. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

What else can you expect from Modi's India?
    oops...........

20. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Never defended... show me where and when I did so. I conceded with qualifiers but since not with your vitriol, you apparently could not accept.

21. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

I will accept another partition if it gets us rid of the Bhadraloks and Muslims. These genetically cowards deserve it.

Assam is a different ball-game, Tribal people are not coward, they know how to give it back.