Seculaism VS religious radicals

Ashutosh Lokhande

I made this thread to know whether most of DFi's are secular or non secular.

a) secular - i treat all religions equally. no 1 religion is superior to other. every individual is free to follow which ever religion he wishes as long it doesnt harm others.
b) non secular/ religious radical - i think my religion is superior to other religion. its OK to hate other person just coz his religion is not same as yours. if a particular person from a specific religion other than yours has done or doing evil that means all other individuals following that religion are also bad.
c) atheist - i reject the belief in the existence of deities or gods. humanity is the way to go.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am an athiest bigot who hates islam(not muslims) and think that it is the single greatest threat to civilisations around the world and world progress on human rights, women's rights etc and that it is hell bent on taking the world back to stone age.

I also believe while relgions like Hinduism and christianity will get reformed (it is getting reformed as we speak). OTOH, Islam wont and cant because of its inbuilt safe gaurds against such reforms and hence must be fought against if one wishes to secure the ideals of freedom, human rights, gender equality and democracy.

And as far as I am concerned, the biggest idiots are those who think that relgions which call for peace should be treated equal-equally with religion which calls for jihad and destruction or conversion of the non believers

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

will you happen to hate any person who happens to be of islamic religion? jaan na pehchaan main tera dushman?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
When India is really secular, then we can debate.

Vote bank politics is not being secular.

Ashutosh Lokhande

if any 1 can tell me how to add a poll to this thread plz do so. thnx.
i cant find any option in edit section.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Ray sir, the thread is just about DFI;s mentality. whether they are secular or not and not if India as a nation.
i wanted to add a poll can you help me with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray sir, the thread is just about DFI;s mentality. whether they are secular or not and not if India as a nation.
i wanted to add a poll can you help me with it?
The DFI is in a new Software avatar.

contact @Daredevil through a PM.

He is very prompt and helpful.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
will you happen to hate any person who happens to be of islamic religion? jaan na pehchaan main tera dushman?
I have no problem with muslims so long as they are not islamic. Unfortunately almost 95% of all I see are islamic.

josan420

Country flag
secular India will be future of India... But we Hindu and Sikhs have to be alert from Muslim and Christian, Specially Muslim who bringing arab culture in India...

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Ray sir, am unable to PM anybody. am facing this problem from the day ive been member of this forum. since your a mod can you help with it? i also qouted mods and admins in 'problem with dfi' thread but no response as of yet :/

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray sir, am unable to PM anybody. am facing this problem from the day ive been member of this forum. since your a mod can you help with it? i also qouted mods and admins in 'problem with dfi' thread but no response as of yet :/
I suggest you report your post and give out your problem.

Address to @Daredevil.

I have reported, but you also add one.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

a) secular - i treat all religions equally. no 1 religion is superior to other. every individual is free to follow which ever religion he wishes as long it doesnt harm others.
b) non secular/ religious radical - i think my religion is superior to other religion. its OK to hate other person just coz his religion is not same as yours. if a particular person from a specific religion other than yours has done or doing evil that means all other individuals following that religion are also bad.
c) atheist - i reject the belief in the existence of deities or gods. humanity is the way to go.
I'm choosing
d) If you slap me, I'll slap you back option: Treat all religions equally provided other religion also treats you equally and not as kafir from whom jizya can be extracted.

josan420

Country flag
@Daredevil @Ray I am also unable to send any private message to anyone. This forum is alson not allowing me to post any image and link

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Daredevil @Ray I am also unable to send any private message to anyone. This forum is alson not allowing me to post any image and link
Report your post and it will catch the attention.

I am not tech savvy or else I could have helped.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Let's look at it pragmatically.

The general psyche of all Indians is Live and Let Live.

Once the religious rat race starts, everyone's back is up and even if one is sane, he becomes insane.

So, one can be secular and good, but then if you get his back up, he retaliates.

There is no white and black. There are only shades of grey!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
No Religion is above Humanity.....

josan420

Country flag
You had not authenticated your email id.

@josan420

Report your own post and address it to @Daredevil will your problems.

He is our Man in Baghdad as they say.

I tried activating my account many times but it wasn't working. I also reported about this problem but no one solved it...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I tried activating my account many times but it wasn't working. I also reported about this problem but no one solved it...
I don't see the 'report' thread by you.

What you should do, is click the 'Report' button of the post you addressed earlier. Write your problem, drawing the attention of @Daredevil by writing @Daredevil, XXX (your problem) and click 'Post Quick Reply'.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles