SEAL who shot bin Laden speaks out

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Democracy never give a damn about soldier sacrifice , politicians rule & prosper

I remember reading an article on Major unni krishnan( brave heart martyr of 26/11) his father told then Kerala CM to get out of his house , since he was politicizing the death of brave heart:mad:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I do not think that this was a special act or required special bravery. Any other similarly trained marine on the mission would have done the same.

I am sure there would have been much deadly missions for marines. Just because you killed Osama does not make it a great individual achievement. Ensuring that the mission remains secret was a much bigger task. Although I am not trying to belittle the job of this marine, but when such people cry in the media, it does not really make sense.

average american

Dont you guys have special schemes/recruitment for ex service men, in our country they are given special treatment in other services (like in banks, etc). Plus they are paid handsome salary in private security companies.

BTW he can always go to private security firms like blackwater.
Not the goverment but opportunities exist, what I think he is complaining about is that exceptions were not made for him as far as retirements and health care. I dont think the Military has one set of regulations and rules for heros and one set for all the other soldiers.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Not the goverment but opportunities exist, what I think he is complaining about is that exceptions were not made for him as far as retirements and health care. I dont think the Military has one set of regulations and rules for heros and one set for all the other soldiers.
The question is--Is he really a hero? It was more of a team effort I believe.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
He and his family just became terrorist target. Anyways, hope he gets what he wants.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
All facts are not in for this story.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles