Science and Technology Section Needed

Vyom

Seeker
AV,

How about a Science and Technology News sub-forum in say Member's Corner?

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Vyom,

no new forums/sub-forums will be created till the time we see enough interest for a certain subject and there is nothing to suggest that stuff around science and technology are being heavily and heatedly debated.

also for now, we will like to continue unhindered with the present layout for the next at least few months. its a well thought out and concious decision taken by the mod team.

Vyom

Seeker
Vyom,

no new forums/sub-forums will be created till the time we see enough interest for a certain subject and there is nothing to suggest that stuff around science and technology are being heavily and heatedly debated.

also for now, we will like to continue unhindered with the present layout for the next at least few months. its a well thought out and concious decision taken by the mod team.
If you give people the platform to discuss the issues related to sci-tech only then they would be able to discuss them, right? Look at the space thread for example, that should give you some hint. Right now there is no suitable categorization for issues related to science and technology and hence you find no discussions.

However, it is entirely your prerogative.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There was one before I think. It was taken out after consolidation of forums.

sanjay

I'd like to see a Science and Technology forum, and would participate in it. I believe I had also posted asking for something similar not too long ago.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Just open a new thread dedicated to Science and Technology related posts. No need of a new sub-forum. Already there are too many sub forums. Find a suitable sub-forum and open a new thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles