Schools in bihar

ganesh177

Country flag
Found this video making rounds in pakistani forums.

This is depressing level of education in bihar, and well its funny as well.

Cant make out what channel is it, indian or pakistani ?

Last edited by a moderator:

A.V.

ion is bihar has improved over the last few years , infrastructure is being aided , but education is still far behind , lets hope some positives come out from this nitish govt too

Stuge

@ganesh :eek:f course indian channel :p .Everything is written in hindi.

on a side note :yep its funny ..apil a day keeps doctor away lol

on a serious note :its depressing :(

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I have studied myself in a school where i never saw a wooden bench for my 10 years of SSC. The roof may drain like hell during monsoons. But my teachers were my God. They were so learned and informed that even today they can beat any teacher on this earth with their record consistency to produce great results and a fine progeny of students who can/are do/ing well in this information age.

As far as this particular video is concerned then i owe an apology for my this rant that the cow belt is just pathetic in providing high quality public school education. No doubt Bihar and UP produce many excellent IAS, IPS officers but my personal experience (during professional studies) with students from UP, Bihar and MP has given me the impression that they are very tight with English proficiency, less interested to work hard but in other tricks and do not believe in attaining knowledge by reading textbooks but some end of term/ before examination illustrative guide books. Just a over clever breed.

I may be wrong or I am wrong but yesterday's students are today's teachers, if i can conclude it short.

SHASH2K2

Bihar state government spends about 700-800 per student every month . Its almost same as fee of many Private schools . Private schools provide much better service and make profit too . Problem with Bihar elementary education system is that its rotten by flawed by policy of consecutive government for several decades. No due to large number of teachers involved Nitish cannot take some drastic measures. No matter how good a leader is he has to think about votebank as well. Same applies to Mr nitish Kumar and he is not ready to overhaul this rotten system overnight. He want to do it slowly . Many government schools have improved a lot . Biggets problem that he is facing is getting some new blood who are better educated and trained . Unless old lot retires he cannot do it . so It will be a slow and painful process of gradually improving this system.
Remember he had to face huge protect by teachers in his very first term and was forced to accept para teachers (contract teachers ) as permamanet employee. This is the field where he really need to work hard.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

[video=facebook;2272521495008]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2272521495008&oid=100853943327682[/video]

कुछ माह पहले बिहार के किसी गाँव के स्कूल शिक्षकों द्वारा ग़लत अँग्रेज़ी पढ़ाने का एक वीडियो क्लिप दिखाया गया था! जिसमें बिहार और बिहारी शिक्षकों का मज़ाक उड़ाया गया था! अब ज़रा समय निकाल कर ये वीडियो एक बार आवश्या देख लें!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2272521495008&oid=100853943327682

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Found this video making rounds in pakistani forums.

This is depressing level of education in bihar, and well its funny as well.

Cant make out what channel is it, indian or pakistani ?
Better than Beheading 101 any day.

Blackwater

Atleast he is 100% better than MR lalooo
You are mistaken my friend. Laloo is highly Qualified lawyer and knows and speaks English very well. He deliberately speaks like that to lure and comfort locals biharis...

Param

You are mistaken my friend. Laloo is highly Qualified lawyer and knows and speaks English very well. He deliberately speaks like that to lure and comfort locals biharis...
I don't know about the lawyer part but the spoken English part is recent.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
transformations take time.

there was a time when schools were there but without students, mid-day meals were introduced the students started going to schools but the teachers would be absconding, panchayat's active role was sort in making sure the teachers would attend the schools and now both the students and teachers are to be found but not quality teachers, that will be addressed too, it takes time but you will have that too one day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles