Scenario: Should our Army be Barbaric and cruel

Should our Army follow an eye for an eye Policy in respect to human rights?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Depends on the situation

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Scenario: So lets assume that Pakistan launches a surprise attack on Bharatvarsh and captures some portion of Bharatiyan Punjab. Then Pakistani army Kill, rape, Torture local Bharatiyan Populace and commit war crimes. Then the Bharatiyan Army recaptures the areas and launches a counter-offensive in which they capture various Pakistani cities along with capturing their capital Islamabad, Should our Bharatiyan Sena do the same to Baki civillians what their army did to ours? Or we should be much worse to them? Or be Morally correct?

As a Historically tried and proven method that Mullahs only understand the language of violence (Example:- Mongols,Crusaders,Gulabh Singh Dogra in Kashmir).

Another question should we ditch the cucking process which ultimately led to downfall of the Bharatiyan Swamrajyas(Best example being Chauhan Rajputs)and was kick started by Ashoka the not so great?

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I voted yes. This non-violent cuckoldry has been disastorus for our Bharatiyan empires historically. I belive its high time that we became violent.
=====================================================================

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Members I request you to give me logical answers not moral and ethical answers.
If you win and you are atleast somewhat unapologetic about your actions afterwards,then you can get away with anything.not only that but you can cause lasting psychological damage that is extremely hard to recover from to the whole enemy nation.

Examples include what USA did to Japan by using nukes,some people criticize the USA,but the USA does not care.

Same with Soviet Russia and germany.china and Tibet,Mongols and central asia.,etc.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
100 % sure op is a pakistani acting like indian.
Anyone who wishes for Pakistan (and the real threat of Islam) to be completely wiped out is sane and probably among the sanest of indians.

If there was a button that could do that then I would press it without hesitation.

India should do annihilating or atleast crippling damage to Pakistan before internal Islamic threat grows to much.

singhboy98

Country flag
IMHO, no need to fall to the level of raping women, killing children. Call me an emotional fool, but I believe that our values and belief systems are the only things that differentiate us from the barbaric desert-cult followers. A better solution would be to massacre the men (fair game in war) and then do a mass ghar-wapsi of the captured populace. We need more Hindus in this world.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
IMHO, no need to fall to the level of raping women, killing children. Call me an emotional fool, but I believe that our values and belief systems are the only things that differentiate us from the barbaric desert-cult followers. A better solution would be to massacre the men (fair game in war) and then do a mass ghar-wapsi of the captured populace. We need more Hindus in this world.
Smart move if we massacre the men then Paki women would have to mary Bharatiyan Hindu men or they would go to Arabia.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Members I request you to give me logical answers not moral and ethical answers.
It might not be an ethical question to you, but you still have to face the ethics of the rest of the world that you trade with. Can India withstand being cut off from the rest of the world? Maybe, but it is hardly worth it just to get revenge that serves no strategic purpose.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I voted for "Depends on Situation" because rightly,War is a dirty business and if situation demands us to go full violent then we simply should.

अहिंसा परमो धर्म: धर्म-हिंसा तथैव च: |

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Can India withstand being cut off from the rest of the world?
in this place our NAM movement has really helped us as we would have support of the Americans as well as Russians, I suggest you to read the scenario again.
but it is hardly worth it just to get revenge that serves no strategic purpose.
Depopulation of Jihadis serves our interests.
but you still have to face the ethics of the rest of the world that you trade with.
When USA bombed and killed innocent Vietnamese nobody noticed until the media started showing the footage of the war only that time their own population wanted to take them out of Vietnam. We can censor the media.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
in this place our NAM movement has really helped us as we would have support of the Americans as well as Russians, I suggest you to read the scenario again.

Depopulation of Jihadis serves our interests.

When USA bombed and killed innocent Vietnamese nobody noticed until the media started showing the footage of the war only that time their own population wanted to take them out of Vietnam. We can censor the media.
Ethnic cleansing jihadis is not the answer to getting rid of jihadis. The Soviets tried that in Afghanistan, it didn't work very well. You must conquer them and take two generations reeducating the population so they will be assimilated. No Western country is willing to stay long enough and is too PC to ever see that through. India can do it, China is doing it.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Scenario: So lets assume that Pakistan launches a surprise attack on Bharatvarsh and captures some portion of Bharatiyan Punjab. Then Pakistani army Kill, rape, Torture local Bharatiyan Populace and commit war crimes. Then the Bharatiyan Army recaptures the areas and launches a counter-offensive in which they capture various Pakistani cities along with capturing their capital Islamabad, Should our Bharatiyan Sena do the same to Baki civillians what their army did to ours? Or we should be much worse to them? Or be Morally correct?

As a Historically tried and proven method that Mullahs only understand the language of violence (Example:- Mongols,Crusaders,Gulabh Singh Dogra in Kashmir).

Another question should we ditch the cucking process which ultimately led to downfall of the Bharatiyan Swamrajyas(Best example being Chauhan Rajputs)and was kick started by Ashoka the not so great?
No need to build a narrative around Pakistani army occupying Indian part and do all these crimes. We must act professionally. As US senator has said today, We must do preemptive strike on Pakistan nuclear weapon and demolish it. It should followed with complete inhalation of all Pakistani Nuclear Felicity and military infrastructure and demolition of Pakistan Army. India, US and Israel may collaborate in this. It should be followed by decision of pakistan with an option of new countries to Join republic of India.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
अहिंसा परमो धर्म: धर्म-हिंसा तथैव च: |
Ahimsa is Jain-Buddhist concept, We all know what happend to Jains and Buddhist in Bharat after Islamic invasion. The population of both of the communities in Bharat is negligible.
Yeah good luck with that
.....................…..
The power of the iron fist can do wonders but you need to know when and how to use it.
Ethnic cleansing jihadis is not the answer to getting rid of jihadis. The Soviets tried that in Afghanistan, it didn't work very well. You must conquer them and take two generations reeducating the population so they will be assimilated.
Ethnic cleansing jihadis is not the answer to getting rid of jihadis.
The Mongols greatly disagree with you along with the Chines and Israelis.
he Soviets tried that in Afghanistan, it didn't work very well.
Soviets lost because of many reasons and this reason was a minor one. Soviets were not exactly brutal because they wanted to occupy and gain the trust of the Afghans and many Afghans in the afghan communist army were Mujahids Themselves.
Though in this scenario Bhartiyan Sena would not give two fucks to pakis and what they think as Porkistanis would already be waging jihad against Bharat and there would be no Paki Mullah militia fighting for Bharat(Possible assumptions). as Pakistan unlike Afghanistan is densely populated We could easily level up big cities thus killing massive chunks of their population.
India, US and Israel may collaborate in this. It should be followed by decision of pakistan with an option of new countries to Join republic of India.
What makes you think the Mullahs would join us?

raja696

Army is pack of professionals .

The question of cruelty or barbaric acts itself never exists. Because they are defending there people and from bastardised enemies.

They only kill minimum number of enemies and save greater number of innocent people.

In fact army and all our forces are gate keepers of human rights. Not the pseudo liberal scum on this earth. Even earth worms eat scum and provide fertile land. Leftists en radical islamic terrorists are lesser than animals can be proud off.

So ur question itself is wrong.

Real question should be

Do army protect innocents from barbaric and cruelty of enemies. Do you suggest force be used on them or show pity on them even to the extent extending human rights to terrorists.??????????????

I say yes army should kill every terror scum on this land and those who speak about human rights to terrorists (who kill others) is well known secular bastard and he need to be shot on head right there where he advocates, HUMAN RIGHT TO TERRORISTS.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Depends upon the situation.
For example - a practical one. Let's say we do decide to invade Pakistan and Balochis manage to open a part of the border and we open a front and occupy Baluchistan provisionally. Should we be savage there and start murdering, raping and plundering the Balochis? No - that would be completely counter-intuitive and unjust.
On the other hand, for the scenario you have mentioned - we should simply unleash all of the above on a Pak Punjab populace.
So it highly depends on the situation.

Global Defence

Articles