Scenario: Should our Army be Barbaric and cruel

Should our Army follow an eye for an eye Policy in respect to human rights?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Depends on the situation

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Shredder

Country flag
The savages go by the instructions of a particular peaceful book which tells them to slaughter all "enemies" of their outdated desert ideology - They cannot think for themselves and would rather commit rape and genocide; all in the grand hope of reaching "heaven" (because that is what is told to them in their book!). They commit such heinous and brutal act without remorse because they are so indoctrinated by these teachings.

On the other hand, we Hindus base our decisions and conduct on dharma & karma; our normal though flow is based on these ideologies which would not allow us to do such things. It is these ideologies which gives us a conscience, compassion and a free thinking mind to rationalize things through.

In short, IMHO; Hindus can never be savage or brutal at their scale; BUT we need to defend ourselves without compromise and cause the enemy exponential loss - On both a morale and numbers front.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The savages go by the instructions of a particular peaceful book which tells them to slaughter all "enemies" of their outdated desert ideology - They cannot think for themselves and would rather commit rape and genocide; all in the grand hope of reaching "heaven" (because that is what is told to them in their book!). They commit such heinous and brutal act without remorse because they are so indoctrinated by these teachings.

On the other hand, we Hindus base our decisions and conduct on dharma & karma; our normal though flow is based on these ideologies which would not allow us to do such things. It is these ideologies which gives us a conscience, compassion and a free thinking mind to rationalize things through.

In short, IMHO; Hindus can never be savage or brutal at their scale; BUT we need to defend ourselves without compromise and cause the enemy exponential loss - On both a morale and numbers front.
Unfortunately Hindus way can be easily bent into Buddhist way and in turn to Gandhi way of ahimsa by liberals who don't want us to fight and think hate and anger are bad when they are the most useful of emotions.

Shredder

Country flag
Unfortunately Hindus way can be easily bent into Buddhist way and in turn to Gandhi way of ahimsa by liberals who don't want us to fight and think hate and anger are bad when they are the most useful of emotions.
True, at the opposite end of the spectrum this manifests into dhimmitude and selective liberalism/secularism.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
True, at the opposite end of the spectrum this manifests into dhimmitude and selective liberalism/secularism.
So you agree to that being peaceful promotes Pseudo-Secularism and Dhimmitude attitude yet you also want to be a human rights defender. One thing history has taught us is if you want to combat Islam you need to be as brutal and barbaric as they are.

Shredder

Country flag
So you agree to that being peaceful promotes Pseudo-Secularism and Dhimmitude attitude yet you also want to be a human rights defender. One thing history has taught us is if you want to combat Islam you need to be as brutal and barbaric as they are.
Huh, did I talk about defending human rights of terrorists/extremists anywhere in my post? Read th
Comprehension lacking? Where have I talked about me wanting to defend human rights? What I pointed out is that Hindus can never be as brutal or barbaric as Islam because of our values and teachings.

That does not mean we should take things lying down. Reiterating what I mentioned before - The enemy must be made to suffer losses on all fronts exponentially.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
depends on the situation
you cant expect army to be harami during flood rescue.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Comprehension lacking?Where have I talked about me wanting to defend human rights? What I pointed out is that Hindus can never be as brutal or barbaric as Islam because of our values and teachings.
Sorry my mistake.
Where have I talked about me wanting to defend human rights? What I pointed out is that Hindus can never be as brutal or barbaric as Islam because of our values and teachings.
To counter Islam you need to be as barbaric as them example being Gujrat 2002.
That does not mean we should take things lying down.
Your way of dealing with Islam creates loopholes which allows liberal cucks to savage it.
Reiterating what I mentioned before - The enemy must be made to suffer losses on all fronts exponentially.
So you do you include killing of the enemy civillian casualty in it too?

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Not to be moral, but I would not suggest ill-treating women, unless they deserve it. Say women terrorists, or terror sympathizers.
But, I do believe that our Army is showing a lot of restraint which is being seen as an act of weakness by the enemy. They feel we are over-compassionate and we are not ready to do, what it takes. We should come out of this moral dilemma. Nothing, I REPEAT NOTHING is wrong in our actions to defend the motherland, our motherland! Sometimes we will have to act brute and go all savage, after all savages don't understand the word of civilization, but only the action of savages.

sorcerer

Country flag
Our Indian army is professional and let our enemies give our army the best adjective that describe us .

How Indian army devastated Pakistanis - Major General GD Bakshi
Tells how GD Bakshi and his boys cooked a few paki terrorists.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not to be moral, but I would not suggest ill-treating women, unless they deserve it. Say women terrorists, or terror sympathizers.
But, I do believe that our Army is showing a lot of restraint which is being seen as an act of weakness by the enemy. They feel we are over-compassionate and we are not ready to do, what it takes. We should come out of this moral dilemma. Nothing, I REPEAT NOTHING is wrong in our actions to defend the motherland, our motherland! Sometimes we will have to act brute and go all savage, after all savages don't understand the word of civilization, but only the action of savages.
One must remember that India is not only one to afflicted by the disease of Islam both at the present and in the past.

Many ancient more knowledgeable more worthy cultures have been practically wiped out by Islam such as egyptian culture,iranianian culture.they almost got hold of European culture by gaining a foothold across southern Europe especially spain.they were destroyed in Europe using old methods of war in times of no human rights.

Places like egypt,whole of middle East and central Asia had better more peaceful cultures that does not make the population more aggressive.they also had arguably more open societies than Islam with better ability to seek and store knowledge,yet they got wiped out and replaced by Islam.

So we must learn that what we consider as good is not necessarily what is going to survive,or win in a war.infact what wins and survives usually consciously or unknowingly follows the rules of evolution.
That is the more no of followers your meme creates for that meme,the more retention the meme causes in no of followers,the more the followers of that meme themselves reproduce.islam scores high in these compared to others and hence no matter the cultural richness and vast knowledge collected by your culture that has less effect in deciding it's survival.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Ahimsa is Jain-Buddhist concept, We all know what happend to Jains and Buddhist in Bharat after Islamic invasion. The population of both of the communities in Bharat is negligible.
Ahinsa is not a Jain or bauddh concept. They have taken it from yoga darshana where it is a part of Yam, niyam, , they first two stages of ashtang yoga. Actually these are for individuals who wants a realization of ultimate reality. It is not for kings and rulers to follow. King should follow rajdharma or Rajniti.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Ahinsa is not a Jain or bauddh concept. They have taken it from yoga darshana where it is a part of Yam, niyam, , they first two stages of ashtang yoga. Actually these are for individuals who wants a realization of ultimate reality. It is not for kings and rulers to follow. King should follow rajdharma or Rajniti.
Through its effect on the thinking of the general population, the rise of Buddhism also dealt a severe jolt to the Vedic religion. Many practices which became characteristic of later Hinduism were a result of this jolt. The Hindu insistence on vegetarianism was the most important one.
In place of the actual sacrifice of living creatures during the Yagna, what was now done was the symbolic breaking of a coconut and the offering of small figures of bulls and horses (Pista-Pashu) representing the animals that had formerly been sacrificed during a Yagna. Consumption of beef was replaced by the consumption of the five elements issuing from the cow, viz. the cowdung, cow's urine, milk, curds and clarified butter mixed together in a liquid (slurry) called Pancha-Gavya. The constituents honey and sugar later replaced cowdung and cow's urine! when vegetarianism was further refined, to give us the Panchamrita of today.

The acceptance of the Buddhist and Jaina doctrine of ahimsa by the Vedic religion with the continued the Yagna ritual characterised the later Hindu religion. The Yagna ritual in an altered version was a combination of convenience. This peculiar but convenient combination became characterized of later Hindu theology. So much so that today we have forgotten that the ideals of non-violence and vegetarianism came into being as a reaction against animal sacrifices of the early Hindu religion of the Vedic period.
Source;-http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/sudheer_history/ahimsaindia1.html

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In place of the actual sacrifice of living creatures during the Yagna, what was now done was the symbolic breaking of a coconut and the offering of small figures of bulls and horses (Pista-Pashu) representing the animals that had formerly been sacrificed during a Yagna. Consumption of beef was replaced by the consumption of the five elements issuing from the cow, viz. the cowdung, cow's urine, milk, curds and clarified butter mixed together in a liquid (slurry) called Pancha-Gavya. The constituents honey and sugar later replaced cowdung and cow's urine! when vegetarianism was further refined, to give us the Panchamrita of today.
What you say is not a part of original vaidic dharma but it crept into Hinduism in Tantric era . Dayanand Saraswati has given clarification of many such interpretation. For example what you say about Horse sacrifice. It is written that during the Yagna, sindhav should be eaten which means horse but also mean the special salt. Max muller interpreted it as horse which dayanand saraswati clarified that is is salt and not horse. Some people said that during the Yagna, Brahmins should drink sura (Wine) but the actual meaning is som ras which is a juice of somlatta (A plant). Many such wrong things crept or intentionally infused into society by some bad people. I remember an episode of Aap ki adalat where Arun shouri challenged a Marxist historian to show a single line in Veda or vaidic literature that says that Cow beef should be eaten. All Vedas and Brahmin Granthas were put in front of him. He could not cite a single line from there. Than a pundit seating in audience told him that he will show him in how many places it is written that cows should not be killed or sacrificed. So all his mal propaganda got exposed.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles