SC issues notice to restrain Centre from taking steps to deport 40k Rohingyas

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Bangladesh ki haseena already said her country is overpopulated and has no space for refugees. I dont think Myanmar will agree to absorb them. Even if it does will Rohingyas agree to go there quietly when they are fleeing from same country in hordes. I heard that Bdesh is ready to accomodate them on some island in BoBengal. How feasible is that option.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Bangladesh ki haseena already said her country is overpopulated and has no space for refugees. I dont think Myanmar will agree to absorb them. Even if it does will Rohingyas agree to go there quietly when they are fleeing from same country in hordes. I heard that Bdesh is ready to accomodate them on some island in BoBengal. How feasible is that option.
If, God forbid, anything happens and Indians have refugee crisis, none of the other 194 countries will take single refugee from our country.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Indian media needs to print a couple of opeds saying that India and Bangladesh are willing to bear the expenses of transporting Rohingya refugees to any country willing to accept them.

A day of TV in English debates on this topic, and all international media will stop taking India's name in context of Rohingya.

As I said before I would like to see a lakh of Rohingya refugees suddenly landing in Qatar one fine day. Qatar is partly responsible for what's happening to Muslims around the world.

Bharat Ek Khoj

I just want to ask one question why no Arab country or European country taking these refugees in ?

Why are we forced to take them ?

We already have enough mouths to feed.
Didn't you watch our paki shaheen's video posted by @Bhumihar here. They don't need to take refugees in. Distant Iran and Turkey are ready to enter Myanmar while the shaheen will keep sanctioning Amerika.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/india-...mar-on-rohingyas-1747474?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

India Refuses To Sign Global Declaration Against Myanmar On Rohingyas
An Indian parliamentary delegation, led by Speaker Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan, refused to be a part of the Bali Declaration adopted at the World Parliamentary Forum on Sustainable Development held at Nusa Dua in Indonesia.
Press Trust of India | Updated: Sep 08, 2017 00:15 IST

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This is the biggest question of judicial over reach. All the foreign moles have finally managed to build a narrative and SC has probably come to the rescue.

The judgement on this issue will have far reaching consequences. It will decide whether GoI has the mandate to decide its borders and who it allows to enter or unelected judges will decide it. It will have effect on throwing out Bangladeshi illegals as well in the future.

Question is- will GoI capitulate or not? If it does it will be one of its biggest failure till now. Unelected judges cannot be allowed to dictate national security.
Let us pass a resolution in parliament and condemn SC. Some one in parliament should say that SC should mind its own business otherwise their wings shall be cut.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
what has gotten into the members?! :shock:
have some heart, you..you..you.., fanatic NATIONALISTS! :tsk:

Adults were shot, babies thrown into water: Rohingya refugees recall horror of Myanmar army attack
More than 160,000 of Myanmar’s 1.1 million ethnic Rohingya minority have fled to Bangladesh, bringing with them stories that they say describe ethnic cleansing.
(source: the guardian / HT)
Around 25 lakhs Indian people die of hunger every year and I would rather have my sympathy for them. I don't give a f@ck about these foreign scums. We can;t feed our own and you want us to give refuge to these foreign muzzy scums who we know are bunch of ungrateful sons of whores and will be doing future suicide bombings in India.
How about those rich ummah cunts take them in. They don;t have any poverty and can easily feed their muzz rat brothers.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Whosoever hearts are bleeding those countries are welcome to take in these refugees.
that way, they'd totally flood India. we're not short of dhimmi libturds!

another noteworthy point BTW, since i had mentioned 'hijra':

according to UNHCR's yearly report the maximum no. of refugees are from islamic nations. there are approx 65.6mn refugees in the world and approx 60 to 65%+ refugees are muslims.

(pls verify that)

now, about HIJRA (like the syrian 'refugee' crisis):

Hijra for jihad. "“If non-Muslims submit to conversion or subjugation, this call (da’wa) can be pursued peacefully. If they do not, Muslims are obliged to wage war against them. In Islam, peace requires that non-Muslims submit to the call of Islam, either by converting or by accepting the status of a religious minority (dhimmi) and paying the imposed poll tax, jizya. World peace, the final stage of the da’wa, is reached only with the conversion or submission of all mankind to Islam.
[...]
Muslims believe that expansion through war is not aggression but a fulfillment of the Qur’anic command to spread Islam as a way of peace. The resort to force to disseminate Islam is not war (harb), a word that is used only to describe the use of force by non-Muslims. Islamic wars are not hurab (the plural of harb) but rather futuhat, acts of “opening” the world to Islam and expressing Islamic jihad."
Bassam Tibi, “War and Peace in Islam”, 1998. page 130 in the paperback edition
http://www.scribd.com/…/War-and-Peace-in-Islam-By-Bassam-Ti…

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Prashant Bhushan is behind this petition.
:tsk:

We have to do something about these traitors, else it will be a repeat of Islamic n British invasion.

Why can't nation and its people come first for such people.

Delusional people who think they are fighting for humanity n the media helps them to potray in that way but the reality is they are fighting for money and fame.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Prashant Bhushan is behind this petition.
:tsk:

We have to do something about these traitors, else it will be a repeat of Islamic n British invasion.

Why can't nation and its people come first for such people.

Delusional people who think they are fighting for humanity n the media helps them to potray in that way but the reality is they are fighting for money and fame.

One could have given him benefit of doubt for being a professional lawyer he is duty bound to defend anyone he approaches. But the kind of 3rd class rants and conspiracy theories he spit targeting Hindus on twitter and at times publishes fake stories and misleading statements, he is worth a person to keep an eye.

hit&run

Mod
Exclusive: ISI plotting to attack India from new terror launchpad at Myanmar-Thailand border

One year old News

This is not the first time they have done (as I mentioned before). RAW and Army has fought them before.

Then they were tactically placed in Jammu by Congress-I close to Pakistani border. Now Pakistan do not need infiltration when they already got 40K and counting into Jammu and Kashmir. This is what I called being fucked internally. I put 'laanat' on anyone who supports this party.

hit&run

Mod
One could have given him benefit of doubt for being a professional lawyer he is duty bound to defend anyone who approaches him. But the kind of 3rd class rants and conspiracy theories he spit targeting Hindus on twitter and at times publishes fake stories and misleading statements, he is worth a person to keep an eye.
Correction...................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles