SC issues notice to restrain Centre from taking steps to deport 40k Rohingyas

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Myanmar is bordered by India and Bangladesh to its west, Thailand and Laos to its east, and China to its north and northeast.

If Bangladesh allows middle east countries to use its facilities then it can be reality. But I don't think that Bangladesh is so stupid.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
During UPA the balance of power had shifted towards legislative, now towards judiciary, this is not good, article 11 gives power to the govt to decide matters of citizenship, India has not signed refugee treaty, there is nothing much the SC can do in this matter. However it's only notice not a judgement.

lcafanboy

Country flag
India firm on deporting Rohingya
Published September 5, 2017 SOURCE: THE HINDU

A day after the Centre on Monday refused to give 40,000 Rohingya Muslim immigrants an assurance that it will not move for their deportation back to Myanmar, MoS for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju said State governments have been asked to make a task force to identify them. He was speaking on the sidelines of a North East Democratic Alliance meet in NEw Delhi on Tuesday. Responding to criticim made by human rights activists on government’s proposed deportation plans, Mr. Rijiju said India has absorbed the maximum number of refugees and “nobody should tell us how to deal with refugees. During the monsoon session of Parliament, the government said it had directed State authorities to identify and deport illegal immigrants, including Rohingya, who face persecution in Buddhist-majority Myanmar.

http://idrw.org/india-firm-on-deporting-rohingya/#more-146982 .

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Good job by Modi and GoI. Time to deport these vermins. Sell them to turkey since they seem eager to get all Jihardis.

Krusty

Country flag
SC does not realise that these are not just refugees. In a way they are criminals since they managed to get their hands on illegally acquired Aadhar Cards.

How can they ignore such a crucial thing?
They illegally crossed India's border to begin with. If this were any other country, the NGOs leader would be behind bars already.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is a known fact that Pakitan's ISI sponsors Rohingyas and used them as buffer for North East insurgency against India. As mentioned by G. Parthsarathi on many occasions; a well documented chronicle where RAW was able to check them by taking Myanmar government's support.

Ironically Congress-I was at the helm of the things when they were able to thwart ISI and understood the whole phenomenon where Rohingyas were key to Pakistani making inroads into North East. Same Congress-I has now by design ignored its own political standing and lesson they learnt at the cost of sacrifices made by our own people. I wonder how people are gong to spare them.

Since Sonia Gandhi became in-charge the left over nationalist element was weaned off and many were tuned into to be towing her doctrine of breaking India.

If new posters could follow this case, they will for sure see these traitors coming out in open who on Saudi Money and Pakistani diction are going to fight against the current government's cause of throwing Rohingyas out.

here2where

There is a Rohingya in all of us
By contemplating deportation of the hapless refugees, India undermines itself

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/there-is-a-rohingya-in-all-of-us/article19626127.ece

iam drowning in my own tears...
Never knew India was all about open doors and broken walls. I guess this piece of shit dindu wants more muslims to come in, bang like rabbits, reproduce like cockroaches and change the demography.
At this rate Hindus will become a minority in our own country a lot sooner.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Why did Supreme Court refuse to quash Indus Water treaty but is so enthusiastic about Islamic terrorist refugees?
The rot is deep very deep

The judges in supreme court haven't run out if khangressi coolaid

dhananjay1

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/there-is-a-rohingya-in-all-of-us/article19626127.ece

Never knew India was all about open doors and broken walls. I guess this piece of shit dindu wants more muslims to come in, bang like rabbits, reproduce like cockroaches and change the demography.
There is a Hindu in all Rohingyas. They should get in touch with their inner Hindu and do ghar wapsi, then we can talk.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

these same runts were squealing earlier about Modi govt's decision to speed up and grant citizenship to HINDU refugees from napak-nangadesh combo!

gotta make rohingya refugees out of these bastards themselves; they have been asking for it. and the sooner, the better!

SanjeevM

Country flag
If you remember the recent attack on a housing society in Gurgaon by group of Rohingya Muslims, you will hate them and would like to throw them out of India. Recently some videos were shared on social media showing how people from Bangladesh cross barbed wire on border and how they smuggle cattle over the fence. We should stop such movement. BSF should increase patrols on border and shoot anyone crossing. This will prevent further influx of these people in India.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
what has gotten into the members?! :shock:
have some heart, you..you..you.., fanatic NATIONALISTS! :tsk:

Adults were shot, babies thrown into water: Rohingya refugees recall horror of Myanmar army attack
More than 160,000 of Myanmar’s 1.1 million ethnic Rohingya minority have fled to Bangladesh, bringing with them stories that they say describe ethnic cleansing.
(source: the guardian / HT)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles