SC bans crackers on Diwali in Delhi; will BJP do anything?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Sakal Gharelu Ustad, Oct 10, 2017.

?

Are you happy with cracker ban?

1. Yes- Crackers are not part of tradition

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  2. Yes- Crackers are a health problem

9 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. No

40 vote(s)
    78.4%
  1. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Few companies such as Panasonic, Tata, Samsung, Airtel tweeted about cracker-less diwali. As ppl threatened to boycott their products, they deleted tweets, while Airtel continue being stubborn, tata kept tweeting about GreenDiwali.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    aditya10r and Vishwarupa like this.
  2. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Indian firms are much more indoctrinated. White man's coolies of yore.

3. here2where

here2where Regular Member

Screambowl and aditya10r like this.
  4. aditya10r

aditya10r Mera Bharat mahan Senior Member

Screambowl and here2where like this.
  5. here2where

Cutlets might like to ban Indooos, but never Delhi. Their wet dream is to someday fly the Crecent atop Red Fort, remember?

aditya10r likes this.
  6. Krusty

Krusty Senior Member Senior Member

@angeldude13 and all others who were adamantly in favour of the ban. Where are you guys now? Come out of hiding.

Screaming and feelings will not save you. Logic will. Atleast learn from experience.

BUT BUT BUT.. we banned crackers didn't we. The air quality got worse! Flights were affected! How? :( you mean banning crackers did squat? Gosh golly, if only common sense prevailed.

I have said this before and I will save it again. Knee jerk reaction to this problem is laughable. Come and defend THIS now. Don't disappear 'ban has nothing to do with hinduism it will help the pollution problem ' dilliites.

7. angeldude13

angeldude13 Lestat De Lioncourt Senior Member

Have you read the article? :lol:
    And FYI yesterdays level was 640 for PM 2.5. Do you know what was pm 2.5 level after diwali 2016?
    It was well above 1200.
    Jokes on you brah because 600 is breathable for us delhiites. It's the diwali smog that we hate as it is mixed with harmful gas that burns your eyes and destroy your lungs.
    Do you want a pic for comparison? I mean let's post pics of Diwali 2016 and october 6 and let the DFIans decide for which was worst.

8. here2where

Krusty and aditya10r like this.
  9. Krusty

Krusty Senior Member Senior Member

Dude you are so thick in the head. I'm not really sure if you get what I'm on about .. I see that you love subterfuge. Is it just to feel good that people like you deliberately ignore the root causes? you completely missed the point.

stop pulling out stats from thin air. Here is the stats for Deepavali in 2016 Delhi for PM2.5. Maybe if You take the time to read it in its entirety and also IITs assessment on Delhis pollution problem. You will realise who the joke is really upon.

http://safar.tropmet.res.in/2016-DIWALI Forecast Report (posted 31-10-16).pdf

And attached here is the case study for Delhi by the Indian Institute of Medical sciences. (although I'm sure it will mean nothing to you. it will fly right over your head wouldn't it?) <attached below>

Also here is the comprehensive study for Delhi across all types of particles/particulates/pollutants and its contributing factors.

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...Metals-from-Mobile-Sources-in-Delhi-India.pdf

If you even REMOTELY have to curiosity and interest in finding the truth you will read it. Just stop faking facts and narratives. Its getting really annoying.

Can you give me ANY credible study that says crackers is responsible for the pollution problem in Delhi?

seriously, do you like just making stuff up to prove a point? Science, logic. stats mean absolutely nothing don't they?

OK ill dumb it down for you. All other cities, towns big and small across India doesnt think its an issue But Delhi is the only odd one out who says Deepavali is responsible for the mess. Can you tell me why?

You are as smart as even-odd Kejiri, that much I can clearly see. All Delhi has managed to do with the cracker ban is to make a mockery out of one of the oldest festivals in India.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  10. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

lol
    NGT is only giving notices

It's the people who are Jahils. They do not care.. They just show off, that they did not burst crackers to look elite. But happy to breath air for next 364 days. Chutiye hain

11. TrueNeo

TrueNeo Regular Member

Samsung, Panasonic are easy to get scared being outsiders and would want to avoid business losses. Tara , Airtel being Indian would know Indian psych better than foreigners and can stick to their views/requests.

12. indus

indus Regular Member

Another source of enviornmental pollution controlled. Waiting for a PIL against pollution caused due to burning of aggarbattis...

13. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

NGT is full of people from judiciary and it shows.