Saudi Wahabi influence growing in India

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
27k looks like an exaggerated figure to me.
I am gonna call this a mere bragging......
sorry, not that pic. i should've mentioned it. i wanted the focus to be on the 2nd pic, where he claims that 24 people have gone from his village to join IS.

though yes, even then, he might've been just bragging. wouldn't intel-agencies have apprehended them and the incident made to the news otherwise?!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Go for IPS service....apply for TN state cadre

Also if any minister "asks to go soft" , just ask them to provide it in written.

Will be difficult , but you can be role model for future generation . :india:
i suppose am on the brink of being ineligible for it. :frown:

anyway, i was indicating at WB; not that it matters though. applies universally.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
sorry, not that pic. i should've mentioned it. i wanted the focus to be on the 2nd pic, where he claims that 24 people have gone from his village to join IS.

though yes, even then, he might've been just bragging. wouldn't intel-agencies have apprehended them and the incident made to the news otherwise?!
He's just a troll. Ignore him.....................

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
He's just a troll. Ignore him.....................
He should be taken into custody and given a thorough rubbing to learn if he really has any conduit to ISIS. If he is mere bragging, it would do good as he would stop at bragging only. However, if he is a silly braggart recruit he can lead the investigator to the recruiters. Also, his arrest should publicised to demonstrate what happens with ISIS lovers. Just give his name and address to the Shia groups!!!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I once saw Chidambram sitting with radical Wahabbis in some secret meeting! No doubt he was there as a lungi chap beggar to get funds for his scamster son and wife. Nonetheless, con-party has been destructive for India!

anupamsurey

Country flag
How do general public identify Wahhabism?

I think Muslim community should take this upon themselves to stop this. If such a change is forced, it will be projected as Hindutva oppression. Only available option is that deobandi school get its act right, and start focusing on bigger picture.
you are expecting too much from that community, they will be as useful as they were in stopping terrorism in India. Deobandis are themselves propagator of extremism in India, they may call themselves a scholars but they are nothing but fangs behind flashy teeth.

anupamsurey

Country flag
what with the petrodollars pouring in India, we may soon be entertained with Zaid hamid of our own.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles