Saudi boy offered for sale on Facebook

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
A Saudi man has offered his son for sale to continue providing for his wife and daughter after his illegal debt-collection business was shut down by a court.

Saud bin Nasser Al Shahry has posted his offer on Facebook asking for around USD 20 million. He claims trafficking his son is the only way to avoid 'living in poverty.'

According to the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, users 'will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.'

Al Shahry says he had asked authorities to help him financially, but was denied the request because he was older than 35, mailonline reported.

According to the Saudi Arabian human rights group, National Society for Human Rights, about half of Saudi children face domestic violence or some kind of abuse.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/220327.html

Blackwater

Poor in Saudi Arabia. I thought everybody is rich in Saudi Arabia or Atleast Govt give social benefits. last i heard Sheikh abdullah announced social benefits to every citizen of saudiya to avoid public coup...:confused::confused::confused:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Against FB rules, but not sharia law?

Nagraj

i don't have a son . so i dunno. but i do have some cousins . i will rather live in poverty then sale them to make myself comfortable.
but again who am i to judge this guy.
A truly sad news.
. He claims trafficking his son is the only way to avoid 'living in poverty.'

According to the Saudi Arabian human rights group, National Society for Human Rights, about half of Saudi children face domestic violence or some kind of abuse.

No Operationl

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Selling his child?

Totally daft.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles