Saudi Arabia execute 47 including a prominent Shia cleric

I_PLAY_BAD

Others (America) should actually help escalate the situation. That will help take a step towards short term world chaos and long term world peace.
Wrong, a third party interference will only unite them.
Just leave it undisturbed. In fact interference of USA is the only reason UAE, Saudi barbaria and other powerful Muslim countries of present day are powerful. Has USA kept its tail folded between its leg all Muslim nations would have fought among themselves and created far more chaos and destruction.

But USA's interference was saving Israel from Muslims. That was the only good thing happened because of USA in ME.

Bahamut

Let hope it cools down other wise oil price will shoot like rocket and this is the last thing we need.They are fighting a proxy war in Yemen and Syria.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
If you have noticed my posts in this thread, you will see that I support India going against Wahhabi ideology, and why.

India is already a victim of terrorism, and that is linked to spread of Wahhabism in India and around India. More Wahhabism spreads in Pakistan and BD, more terror recruits will be coming into India to wage Jihad. We need to find a substitute for Saudi oil and do all we can to crush its Wahhabi al-Saud family. India has to act against Wahhabism before it is too late. The al-Sauds are also trying to get their hands on Pakistani nukes.
How is the question? How can India successfully go against their ideology? How much effect will that have? Furthermore, can we truly have that kind of influence in pak and Bangladesh?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Wrong, a third party interference will only unite them.
Just leave it undisturbed. In fact interference of USA is the only reason UAE, Saudi barbaria and other powerful Muslim countries of present day are powerful. Has USA kept its tail folded between its leg all Muslim nations would have fought among themselves and created far more chaos and destruction.

But USA's interference was saving Israel from Muslims. That was the only good thing happened because of USA in ME.
A secret assassination of a Sunni cleric by CIA will definitely help bring in more turmoil and further the agenda of Saudi - Iran war.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Let hope it cools down other wise oil price will shoot like rocket and this is the last thing we need.They are fighting a proxy war in Yemen and Syria.
I can't speak so favorably about that as I work in Oil & Gas industry and high oil prices are good for me.:biggrin2:

Bahamut

I can't speak so favorably about that as I work in Oil & Gas industry and high oil prices are good for me.:biggrin2:
Well the price had to rise they were to low for as investment in sector was not being done but if its war then the prices may make gold look to shame.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well the price had to rise they were to low for as investment in sector was not being done but if its war then the prices may make gold look to shame.
Yes. Hope they increase a little bit for this industry to recover. Lots of jobless people out there.

Country flag
I don't think "defeated" is the right word. If you notice, almost all of the blasts take place in Shia mosques / markets / localities etc. Sunnis are still hurting Shias all the time.
This is a centuries old fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airtel

Country flag
Hezbollah came into existence after Shias were massacred by Lebanese Christians backed by Israel during Israeli occupation. These massacres were carried out by the Lebanese Christians while the Israelis sat and watched.
Sure they did. My point was to add some history when you said Hezbollah are brutal. Yes they are brutal, but they came into existence after being victims of brutality. I am just presenting two sides of a story.
dear pmaitra , you forgot one more issue .

The Armenian -Azarbezan war .............Israel is supporting a shia muslim country Azarbezan , against the christian Armenia , and shia iran is supporting christian Armenia against the shia Azarbezan.

can you explain this ^^^

yes poor helpless Armenians are the victim of brutality of Azarbezan (as well as ottoman empire-turkey )...............and not a single christian country is helping them .

defense budget of Armenia = 500 million , Azaerbezan = 7.5 billion $ ..........

Russia is giving them a high interest loan of 200 million $ so that they can buy weapons from >>> Russia , and yes Rusia is also one of the main weapon supplier of Azerbaijan .

Last edited:

pmaitra

dear pmaitra , you forgot one more issue .

there is one more issue ..............the Armenian -Azarbezan war .............Israel is supporting a shia muslim country Azarbezan , against the christian Armenia , and shia iran is supporting christian Armenia against the shia Azarbezan.

can you explain this -----
Yes, the Azeris were part of the Persian Empire but they consider themselves closer to the Turks. There is an Azeri minority in Iran, and Iran fears separatism from the Iranian Azeris. So, it would make sense for Israel to support Azerbaijan against Iran, but I don't know why Israel is supporting Azerbaijan against Armenia. Can you shed some light on this issue?

airtel

Country flag
according to me Iran is much better country than saudi arebia , and India will "indirectly" help Iran , because we have to make chabbar port there , they are our oil supplier , we are also making 15000 km railways in Iran , Iran-Afghanistan can help us to counter Pakistan ..................past is past but at present India's relationship with Iran is good .

airtel

Country flag
Yes, the Azeris were part of the Persian Empire but they consider themselves closer to the Turks. There is an Azeri minority in Iran, and Iran fears separatism from the Iranian Azeris. So, it would make sense for Israel to support Azerbaijan against Iran, but I don't know why Israel is supporting Azerbaijan against Armenia. Can you shed some light on this issue?

According to me ,Azerbaijan have crude oil ( this is why they can afford such kind of defense budget ) and all of them are operated by Israeli companies and Israel get billions of dollars , they dont give a damn about Azerbaijan or Armenia ( both Christians and Muslims have killed Jews ) ................but they care about money ..........so they are supporting Azerbaijan .

Bahamut

According to me ,Azerbaijan have crude oil ( this is why they can afford such kind of defense budget ) and all of them are operated by Israeli companies and Israel get billions of dollars , they dont give a damn about Azerbaijan or Armenia ( both Christians and Muslims have killed Jews ) ................but they care about money ..........so they are supporting Azerbaijan .
The war was in 90 and its frozen ,just some little firing .Given that Russia has base in Armenia and both Azerbaijan want be a member of EEU ,war between them is not possible ,it will remain a frozen conflict.Until some does something really stupid.
Well BTC has not generated enough profit and is unable to feed Europe .They wanted to extend it to Turkmenistan but all infrastructure there is Russian.Then they tried the Nabuko pipeline and it was joke ,1000% hike in project (did not take off) plus relationship between Azerbaijan and west are at its worst.

Bahamut

according to me Iran is much better country than saudi arebia , and India will "indirectly" help Iran , because we have to make chabbar port there , they are our oil supplier , we are also making 15000 km railways in Iran , Iran-Afghanistan can help us to counter Pakistan ..................past is past but at present India's relationship with Iran is good .
Our relationship got spoiled because the government decide to place the interest of USA before India.It not going to happen again .India will to trade and talk to the nation it want to , no one will tell us what to do.

garg_bharat

Country flag
This Shia Sunni war has become very real. It may ultimately end up in destruction of middle-east oil infrastructure.

airtel

Country flag
Our relationship got spoiled because the government decide to place the interest of USA before India.It not going to happen again .India will to trade and talk to the nation it want to , no one will tell us what to do.
it is not about USA , it is about Israel , enemy of Israel = hamas , hizbola are supported by Iran , and this is the main reason of enmity between them ............................. if we have money then we can buy oil from anywhere , we are not much dependent on iran ......... but we will not get Israeli or American technology anywhere else , Jews have big influence on American defense, economy & politics .............this is one of the reason of American help to India ( main reason china ) .

btw , our relationship with iran is very good .............we are making 15000 km railway in Iran ( including chhabhar to afganistaan border ) , we are making (iran -india ) Gas pipeline via oman ( we skipped Pakistan ) .............we will not pay them any money for oil but make their railways , this way our money will remain in india & workers will get job ................railway means more jobs in mining industry , steal industry , engine , boggy etc ..................and then thousands of workers who will work in Iran .

^^officers of Indian foreign services are doing a good job .

airtel

Country flag
one more thing 95% indian muslims are sunni and they are hardcore supporter of saudi arebia ........... these are the same people who destroyed " Amar jawan jyoti " ............ after someone made a cartoon of muhhmad in " Denmark " .............

every attack on saudi arebia = attack on kaaba = attack on Isslam ............

can you predict their reaction ??

pmaitra

one more thing 95% indian muslims are sunni and they are hardcore supporter of saudi arebia ........... these are the same people who destroyed " Amar jawan jyoti " ............ after someone made a cartoon of muhhmad in " Denmark " .............

every attack on saudi arebia = attack on kaaba = attack on Isslam ............

can you predict their reaction ??
It is unclear whether majority of Indian Sunnis support the al-Saud regime. I know many Sunnis who see the al-Saud regime as a puppet of the west, starting from al-Otaibi to Osama bin Laden.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles