Saudi Arabia execute 47 including a prominent Shia cleric

Discussion in 'West Asia & Africa' started by SADAKHUSH, Jan 3, 2016.

1. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...489116&usg=AFQjCNGlkD2G8ecMc3unP76QjMKdWzQ8gw

Saudi Arabia has bitten more than it can chew. This region has been heading towards self destruction since invasion of Afghanistan by than Soviet Union. As an end game the direct war between Saudi led and Iran looks plausible. It remains to be seen who fires the first shot to escalate the conflict and turn it into all out war between these two regimes. It looks like my previous posts about imminent war in the region might be coming true between now and 2019 as the final time line to take shape.

sob and LETHALFORCE like this.
  3. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

4. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

Saudis can't afford an open war with Iranians, they don't have the man power to take on Iran. That's why they are trying to form a 'coalition' and asking Pakis and other inferior Muslims to be bali ka bakra.

5. LETHALFORCE

LETHALFORCE Moderator Moderator

With Russia backing Iran I don't think Saudis can do anything even if all the rejects of the Islamic world forms an alliance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SADAKHUSH likes this.
  6. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

As per news those 47 including a prominent Shia Cleric Nimr al-Nimr were beheaded.

So whats the difference between ISIS and Saudis, just that ISIS does it publicly.

The latest is that Iran has cut ties with Saudi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ===================================================================================
    @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Mad Indian 2

7. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

use this opportunity to destabilize porkis

8. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Saudi also does beheading openly as far as I know. They just don't put it on twitter.

9. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

... SHIA vs SUNNI ...This ought to be good....

LiveLeak-dot-com-8a0_1451889369-MeekPeskyCockroach_1451889386.gif.resized.gif

10. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

I don't USA or European nations will come to their aid to send their own troops. They have been trying for this day to come and it is here. I fail to understand as to why these regimes are drunk with their oil reserve ego that they cannot see the writing on the wall about the imminent self destruction will be the only outcome from this sectarian standoff.

I believe this coalition under Saudi was also formed after consulting with USA to pull in all the manpower from countries under economic distress.

USA and Russia will benefit economically by securing sales of armaments and higher oil prices in the world market. So they are going to kill two birds with a stone.

When Pakistan sends their troops they will most likely be in Saudi Army or some other nation's uniform in order to maintain peace at home. What will happen when Iran learns of this game being played that I will leave for all of us to visualize.

11. LETHALFORCE

LETHALFORCE Moderator Moderator

Shiites have already defeated Sunnis in Iraq half of Iraq is Shiite and Kurd. and Syria mostly Shiite along with parts of Lebanon I don't know if Saudis will be successful.
    Iran is also pak neighbor that should be more interesting if Baluchistan heats up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Dude fuck both of them,for all we care.

Kshatriya87 and Alien like this.
  13. The Analyst

The Analyst New Member

Those who likes you make this world pathetic.

SANITY likes this.
  14. Alien

Alien Regular Member

So, why are you living in this pathetic world? go kill yourself and reduce the burden on the earth :D

Bornubus likes this.
  15. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Kebaab Vs Kebaab = Good for world peace :peace:

16. pmaitra

The Saudis also do public beheadings. So, really, no difference at all.

The biggest travesty is that the Saudis are heading the International Human Rights Commission.

LETHALFORCE and sob like this.
  17. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

The only difference I see between IS and Saudis is in the name as both follow the same religion of hate ...

Ancient Indian likes this.
  18. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

Fukk the HRC, they only harp about Indian related issues.

This year new year celebrations in dubai, a building got aflame. People burnt alive there. No one raised the issue in media or any other place.

This world is fucked up.

19. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

Well, Iranians should win if they go in a war.
    Because Shias aren't as crazy and stupid as Sunnis are. :D

Kshatriya87 likes this.
  20. pmaitra

Egypt has refused to take diplomatic action against Iran. The US has asked Saudi Arabia to respect human rights. One must keep in mind, while in the past, the Saudis helped keep the Dollar in demand by making their oil available only for the Dollar, today Saudi oil is a competitor to US shale oil, plus creating an oil glut has only made more disposable Dollars available in the market, thus, reducing its demand (which might have been one reason for Fed Tapering) so it is no surprise that after decades of supporting the head chopping Saudi despots, the US suddenly starts asking them to respect human rights. My guess is further bolstered by the fact that the US is going soft on Iran.

21. Akim

Akim Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

The big regional war will not. After the rupture of diplomatic relations of oil has risen by only 3%. This is the first iindikator.