Saudi 'gift' of 20 bullet-proof vehicles for Sharifs

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD: With the file work in progress, the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leadership will soon be getting a 'gift' of 20 bullet-proof vehicles from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to run its campaign for the upcoming elections.
Sources in the Interior Ministry told 'The Spokesman' Monday that the Ministry has cautiously granted 'No Objection Certificate' (NOC) to the PML-N for the 'import' of 20 bullet-proof vehicles gifted by the Saudi Kingdom to the party leadership. Five vehicles would be used by the Sharif family and 15 others would be in the use of the party leadership as it is finalizing country-wide election campaign.
The sources said that initially the Interior Ministry took the case of 20-vehicles as a 'contribution/donation' by a foreign government to the political party; PML-N, which is prohibited under the election laws. But as the party insisted to treat the matter as a 'gift' by the Saudi authorities, the Ministry granted the NOC in this regard but left it to the Election Commission of Pakistan to decide whether it could be considered as a 'gift', the sources added.
The Pakistan Election Laws and 'The Political Parties Order, 2002' state in this context: "The contribution made by members or supporters of any party shall be duly recorded by the political parties. Any contribution made, directly or indirectly, by any foreign government, multi-national or domestically incorporated public or private company, firm, trade or professional association shall be prohibited and the parties may accept contributions and donations only from individuals. Any contribution or donation which is prohibited under this Order shall be confiscated in favour of the State in the manner as may be prescribed."
It is further explained in the relevant laws that a "contribution or donation" includes a contribution or donation made in cash, kind, stocks, hospitality, accommodation, transport, fuel and provision of other such facilities.
As the election campaign is about to start formally, security has been a major concern for both the security departments and the political leadership of the country. The PPP is one of three parties recently named by a spokesman of the Pakistani Taliban as "legitimate" targets for militant attacks during the elections, due next month. The other two parties on the hit list are the MQM and the ANP which has its main base in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The authorities are also concerned about the security of the leadership of PML-N and PTI as the elections are around the corner.

The Spokesman Pakistan - Saudi 'gift' of 20 bullet-proof vehicles for Sharifs

Blackwater

Al though whole pakistan is made up by saudi and American money.

Interesting fact is , If saudi backed sharif won majority and make sarkar in pakistan.( which he will, according to exit poll)

isn''''''t mullah extremism will rise more in Saudi backed sharif next tenure in Pakistan?? keeping in mind all madarasa is funded by Saudis produce only jihadis

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i dont know why the saudi are supporting them

We need more attention toward iran than KSA

pmaitra

Musharraf has been threatened too. Is Saudi Arabia considering gifting him bullet proof vehicles as well?

Blackwater

i dont know why the saudi are supporting them

We need more attention toward iran than KSA
Iran don''t give billion of $$$$ as cash and free oil as KSA.

ur gazi pak army need KSA $$$ to survive,if u leave them how will you fight 2019 war:lol::lol::lol:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
This is SA masterplan of pincer sunni attack on Iran.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
army doesn`t support shariff so how can he win elections .SA is wasting money on shariff

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why does Pakistan need donations? They think they can defeat India. :laugh:
think?

when our strength was 1/10th of india we had given them a tough fight and even captured a land which is equal to 1/3rd of france.

Now the difference is not even twice,

anyway seeing is believing.the 2015-16 war will just prove my statement.while i will keep posting the updates of the war

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
think?

when our strength was 1/10th of india we had given them a tough fight and even captured a land which is equal to 1/3rd of france.

Now the difference is not even twice,

anyway seeing is believing.the 2015-16 war will just prove my statement.while i will keep posting the updates of the war
What land was that? Last time I checked East Pakistan is now a free country and you got your ass handed in losing it.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What land was that? Last time I checked East Pakistan is now a free country and you got your ass handed in losing it.
Kashmir(85k squarekm)

About east Pakistan.

they themselves wanted to get seperated..india has just helped them

East pakistan was thousand miles far from pakistan
surrounded by india from all sides,
2lac troops surrounded by 70millions bangladeshs and indians from all side.

as i said before just wait 2-3 years.the new map of pakistan will mention indian punjab as well as whole kashmir part of pakistan

JBH22

Kashmir(85k squarekm)

About east Pakistan.

as i said before just wait 2-3 years.the new map of pakistan will mention indian punjab as well as whole kashmir part of pakistan
But still Niazi was court martialled for giving up without a fight :p

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Kashmir(85k squarekm)

About east Pakistan.

:rotflmao:

tramp

Kashmir(85k squarekm)

About east Pakistan.

I am not surprised at how Pakistani leaders always look up to their slave masters. They are a beggar nation, that has perfected the art of international begging and is sustained by soles from US, China, Saudi Arabia and who not!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not surprised at how Pakistani leaders always look up to their slave masters. They are a beggar nation, that has perfected the art of international begging and is sustained by soles from US, China, Saudi Arabia and who not!
what is your defination of begging?

a country taking 1billion while giving access of free supply to afghanistan which when stopped was worth more than a billion per year

compared to a country which takes 4billion aid per year for poverty purpose while majority of the world NGO's are working in that country while also listed in the world top ten aid recepient

tramp

what is your defination of begging?

a country taking 1billion while giving access of free supply to afghanistan which when stopped was worth more than a billion per year

compared to a country which takes 4billion aid per year for poverty purpose while majority of the world NGO's are working in that country while also listed in the world top ten aid recepient
Also letting your country to be used to bomb your own people; rounding up your citizens and selling them as terrorists to another country: also getting funds in the name of development assistance and diverting it to fund terrorism in other parts of the world.. all this come under begging.
And news is, India is a net aid donor now! That means, India donates more than it receives.

Prometheus

I had offered to donate some 20 Saltwater crocodiles during the Pakistan floods in 2010 .... unfortunately the Pakistanis refused , I think Pakis just like imported gifts not local ones

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles