Satellite photo evidencing MH17 was downed by fighter jet

sgarg

@pmaitra, I already said before that this picture does not matter. The series of accusations simply goes on.

The smoking gun in MH17 is NOT this picture but the rapidity with which both USA and Kiev blamed Moscow after the incident.

All evidence presented by Kiev was made up BEFORE the incident. In real life, evidence takes time to put together. The evidence takes time to gather.

This is open and shut case. Kiev shot down an airliner and put the blame on Moscow.

I am sure justice will be done - the Ukr Nazis will be killed and Ukraine will revert to Russian control.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
Its not about the photo, its about the contradictions in proof presented to blame Russia that matters.

Even if there is proof with Russia about its innocense, I dont think it will be presented in public domain ever. Russia will be using it as a bargaining chip to carve out its position in matters that matter most. May be in another 50 or 60 years the actuals will be relased as a documentary on Discovery Channel or National Geographics as "Airline Disasters". Thats how certain incidences work.

The cloud and contradiction sorrounding the incidence itself is necessary to keep the suspense alive and Russia in the clear.
Credibility matters a lot here for Russian establishment. In my opinion Russia wont have to show such proofs with easily recoginzable spoofs.

May be Russia is trying to drive the statement home with an intangible sproof, where a point is made, but relations are faulty.

It will be interesting to watch the moves as it progresses

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles