Sarah palin Special

Rebelkid

Can i send my 5 year old nephew for being vice president of America ?

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
nice and sexy and cool and silly and stupidity and foolly and........................ is Sarah!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is astounding such illiterates and plumb stupid can justify their attempts to be in the most powerful seat of the world!!

The fact that such a astounding dumb person got such reception during her campaign does not speak highly of the electorate. In fact, it is scary that such fools can actually be the President of the US. To imagine that such cretins can take control legally of the mightiest war machine of the world and then bring the world to a disaster is spine chillingly fearsome.

Rush Limbaugh is another such an idiot!

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
It is because of people like her that America is declining and will lose its position as top dog this century.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I can't beleive that FOX news has put Sarah Palin on dock. She is most unconvincing about her credentials and definitely not a vice-president material. But, if Geroge Bush can get elected as US president then why not Sarah Palin, their dumbness is not that different at all.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
She not a politician type of person. She used to do modeling, Tv news reporter. Her looks got her where she is today, Drill, Baby, Drill and that's just nuts :)

Last edited:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
She is most unconvincing about her credentials and definitely not a vice-president material. But, if Geroge Bush can get elected as US president then why not Sarah Palin, their dumbness is not that different at all.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Oh-my-God ! I didn't know she was this stupid !
Thanks for the video RK.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles