Samsung Galaxy S4 Launched

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Let's see who trumps whom when it comes to sales.
That WP doesn't have much features. So, I guess for now, Sammy is the winner, hope M$ will add basic features in near future as an update called "Blue". I want Nokia to rule again as it deserves the crown, not this plasticman....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Your phone is lighter because of plastic. Replace it with metal for fancy looks that hipsters want and you will make it heavy for no rational reason whatsoever.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
s3 clone and not paying premium money for plastic body. moreover these new features will be introduced in s3 also in the next update it gets.

its between htc one and xperia z for me.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I have Galaxy S2 and its plasticky and have dropped innumerable times but it works like a champ every time. Samsung is not known for high build quality and therefore they keep their overhead costs less. That's the reason they pack a punch for the price band they offer. Even Apple is feeling the heat of Sammy.

Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Apple etc are all nice build qualities but over priced as well as low on hardware specs and features. Samsung trumps them there.
S2 has good aesthetics. S3/S4 :puke:

Neil

Country flag
S4 is also gonna be overpriced, around 40k.
lets see.... if around 40k its still a superb buy.... tell me a phone with octa core processor...?? none...!! sony and HTC with their new flagship and quad core costs around 40k...so much for metal...!!

Last edited:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
lets see.... if around 40k its still a superb buy.... tell me a phone with octa quad core processor...?? none...!! sony and HTC with their new flagship and quad core costs around 40k...so much for metal...!!
And what would you do from Octa core ??? Is there any app which needs more than dual core in play store ?? This is just a specs game. And btw, S4 doesn't have Octa core. Practically it's quad core.

Neil

Country flag
And what would you do from Octa core ??? Is there any app which needs more than dual core in play store ?? This is just a specs game. And btw, S4 doesn't have Octa core. Practically it's quad core.
totally.... its an overkill...! but u never know...geeks always find a way to use those extra core....!!the same thing was being said for quad core and dual core when they first came out and now every company has a quad core as its flagship...

nah they are octa cores with 2 quad core chipsets- performance core and efficiency core ... for day to day work -efficient core- with cortex A7 1.2 GHz and for more firepower performance core with A15 1.6 GHz....

OT....:; @VIP...:: which phone u use...??

Last edited by a moderator:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
totally.... its an overkill...! but u never know...geeks always find a way to use those extra core....!!the same thing was being said for quad core and dual core when they first came out and now every company has a quad core as its flagship...

nah they are octa cores with 2 quad core chipsets- performance core and efficiency core ... for day to day work -efficient core- with cortex A7 1.2 GHz and for more firepower performance core with A15 1.6 GHz....

OT....:; @VIP...:: which phone u use...??

Nokia N70 right now on temporary bases. Looking forward to HTC One X or Galaxy Nexus Or Nexus 4.
Those 8 cores won't be used simultaneously. So basically it's quad core. And dual core is enough. Quad core eats Battery a lot.

Neil

Country flag
Nokia N70 right now on temporary bases. Looking forward to HTC One X or Galaxy Nexus Or Nexus 4.
Those 8 cores won't be used simultaneously. So basically it's quad core. And dual core is enough. Quad core eats Battery a lot.
my only problem with nexus is no warranty....

yeah i know.....thats why i said they are overkill...

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
A small Comparison with other Costly Televisions Oh sorry Mobiles

You can buy a Motorcycle Instead of Buying one Phone from the Above List

prahladh

Respected Member
Heights of -------pan

Global Defence

New threads

Articles