Sakal Gharelu Ustad is new moderator

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We are pleased to @tarunraju gets back to staff team as moderator. Older members will remember he was in staff earlier before he went on an extended hiatus. Good to have him back on board
I will defend DFI with my blood!:cowboy:
welcome to both Tarun and Sakal .........earlier this week when we had that spate of black magic spamming and other related junk, i was thinking that the only magic is the lack of moderation :doh:

but admin has acted fast and added two more ....well done and in good time too.
:basanti::basanti:

invitation to comment and if you feel what ive written is interesting, you may "clicke" :-
@angeldude13 @ @Ancient Indian @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl @Sylex21 @ @thethinker @tsunami @Zebra @sgarg @Rashna @sabari @laughingbuddha @rock127 @I_PLAY_BAD

pmaitra

lol. Don't get your hopes up yet.... rockji must be missing insulting me for no rhyme or reason. male menopause probably.
Menopause? Or Men-no-pause? I leave it up to you and @rock127 to sort it out.

Well, be regular.

Rashna

Country flag
lol. Does it matter what he thinks? Objectivity is often lost when people are one track. I like Kabir's doha which says "heera tahan na kholiye jaha kunjunu ki hath, sahaj gathi bandhi ke lagiye apni baat" meaning don't open a diamond i n a vegetable market, just wrap it up and go your way".
Listen to the song heera from this playlist.

Menopause? Or Men-no-pause? I leave it up to you and @rock127 to sort it out.

Well, be regular.

pmaitra

lol. Does it matter what he thinks? Objectivity is often lost when people are one track. I like Kabir's doha which says "heera tahan na kholiye jaha kunjunu ki hath, sahaj gathi bandhi ke lagiye apni baat" meaning don't open a diamond i n a vegetable market, just wrap it up and go your way".
Listen to the song heera from this playlist.

I like the song, "we need someone to lean on," by , because, it is so true.

Rashna

Country flag
The video is shot in India.. Cool..
"India is special and its beauty absolutely humbled me. When we toured there as Major Lazer, it was mind blowing to see our fan-base and we wanted to incorporate the attitude and positive vibes into our video and just do something that embodies the essence of Major Lazer. Major Lazer has always been a culture mashup and to us, India feels like some kind of special creature with one foot in history and one firmly in the future. The experience is something we’ll never forget.“

- Diplo on making the “Lean On” video in India

I like the song, "we need someone to lean on," by , because, it is so true.

pmaitra

@Rashna, the video was shot near Karjat, which is close to Kalyan, and not very far from Mumbai. You could take the Karjat Local to travel there.

Rashna

Country flag
Yes, it is quite amazing how India pops up where you least expect it to be. Karjat is famous for its karvandas (Carissa carandas) a jamun like fruit.

@Rashna, the video was shot near Karjat, which is close to Kalyan, and not very far from Mumbai. You could take the Karjat Local to travel there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pintu Sarod Maestro Ustad Ali Akbar Khan no more Members Corner 4