Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

Science Singh

Country flag
100 percent fine ................Name your kid Ram or name your kid Ravana, deeds are what matters most, nothing in a name........................

Do you think I care about Islam or Mohammad that it would offend me if you recreate some scene ? For last one year this forum has been getting trolled by new accounts who come to preach Science, Dharma and Ancient wisdom while themselves lacking it altogether. Preach elsewhere. Your gang would include Ancient Indian, Navneet Kundu and their likes.
Appreciate ur consistency if u r not offended by godse name, although lefties in india froth at mention of godse savarkar vhp etc. u can imagine the reaction of peacefuls if muhammad will enact that scene.

I did not preach u anything.

If u think navnit ancient onegrim hari hindutva etc do not have wisdom, u r mistaken, u may despise us but ur children will worship us just as we worship rana shivaji savarkar rss.

Future belongs to us, get used to it.

SANITY

Appreciate ur consistency if u r not offended by godse name, although lefties in india froth at mention of godse savarkar vhp etc. u can imagine the reaction of peacefuls if muhammad will enact that scene.

I did not preach u anything.

If u think navnit ancient onegrim hari hindutva etc do not have wisdom, u r mistaken, u may despise us but ur children will worship us just as we worship rana shivaji savarkar rss.

Future belongs to us, get used to it.
I don't think he lacks wisdom, he is intentionally ignorant towards specific community.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
It's a rare incident when someone speaks abusive things towards India/Indians while arguing with me unless I am on some Pakistani forum. Not my error if someone abused you there.
Man, I can't get serious with you for some reason.

----------------------------------

GTM900

If Aamir makes a movie like PK on Prophet Mohammad in a muslim country then Isis type "militants" will make a video of his head being cut off slowly with a kitchen knife. After they have done that they'll skin his ugly hairy wife alive and make shoes with her alligator like skin. She is too ugly to be raped. After all Isis guys are used to raping 16 year old Yazidi women.

GTM900

So if another hindu actor names his son RATKO MLADIC then no one should have problems with them.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
So if another hindu actor names his son RATKO MLADIC then no one should have problems with them.
It won't piss anyone off. To offend Indian Muslims you'd have to pick someone who indiscriminately slaughtered them outside of warfare (i.e. women/children included). Hindu kings had the decency of not being that. Shivaji only slaughtered them within warfare. Elsewhere in the world, Vlad the Impaler or the Knights Templar meet this category, but it won't work in the Indian context.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Timur is bad anyway you slice it your are talking about a certificated mass murderer and looter unless you are looking at it with rose tinted glasses of your average run of the mill sickular of the likes of bimbo kapoor I am surprised that there are über morons who are ready to suck up to this and defend these idiots
But then what is to be expected from the products of Nehruvian secularism and dogma and Ghandian pussyfooting

Defense of our country and her cultural heritage and values are currently not in fashion but I and right wing nutters like us do not give a shrews ass to what liberal cocksuckers like the English language media of this nation

Who are so ashamed of their culture and them self that they become whipping boys and girls for the community

To defend their every wrong wether it be good or bad

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
arey vaachaspatiyon! galat pe galat sawaal poochhe ja rahe ho. @tarunraju gives the hint.

its amusing, really amusing to see dhimmis & closet jihadis preaching, "miyaan, naam mein kya rakha hai?!"....the same twats who have been suffering from acute dysentry since 14 yrs from one NAME of, you-know-who! while the name 'taimur' doesnt have any connotations & karmic-baggage attached to it (because, you know, abe naam mein aakhir rakha hi kya hai?!), & is a sweet innocent name which thousands of people give to their newborns & there've been many great men with the same name who bestowed it grace by their great deeds, that isnt the case with that very loaded name of the monster who's been responsible for the severe diarrhea of countless! ye aisa karein, apne pillon ka naam 'chamaardeen' rakh lein, let them strut it around, & then report back after some years. naam mein rakha hi kya hai?! apparently the extremist Hindutvawaadi terrorist elements in the central govt. exercise clout over the gora governments as well, because they too are so bigoted as to not believe in the brimming-with-wisdom, golden adage of, 'naam mein kya rakha hai!'

at mention of godse savarkar vhp etc. u can imagine the reaction of peacefuls if muhammad will enact that scene.
arrrrehh! bas yahin galti ho gayi aapse! kinka naam le liya....dukhti rag par haath rakh diya aapne kisi ki. banda inhi se chidhta hai aur aapne inhi naamon ka thaal paros diya usey!
kisse 'fruitful dialogue' sthaapit karne ka prayatna kar rahe hain?!

i dont understand how come @hit&run and other old members have not yet realised the alter-ego of AgnosticIndian aka SunniTiger existing here! he has presented us with enough not-so-subtle hints already, multiple in this thread itself. a tactful taqquiyya-practitioner (who has grabbed some pieces of Sanatan wisdom from all over & keeps them in rumination-cycle for quick blurting out to teach 'wisdom' to the 'haters'...pls make a note of this @Science Singh), he has gained skill in one modicum (hope 'modi' in this name doesnt give pechish ki takleef), ie, to try & convince others that he's a mellower than mellow 'moderate', & makes an approach using the tool of **post-modernism, to 'hypnotise' riled up folks 'conspiring' to hit back at the predators, that 'bhaiyya ji, bhaiyya ji, aal ij well, aal ij well! dont be RSS-chhaap Hindutvawaadi. Hinduism is in actuality the (defanged pussified) form you all have been taught to live (or, put up) with', and ANY deviation from that means 'you really dont know what Sanatan & Hinduism are about while you masquerade as you know and follow it, coz trust me, i KNOW it and follow it to the hilt! (aameen)'
you'll find him disseminating these pearls of wisdom only you-know-where...places where you have posts/info dealing with the dissection and lambasting of dhimmitude/secular politics/islam'ism'/evanjihadism etc. are so downright dirty & demeaning, that he teleports to a very pure, fine, subtle & thus invisible plane of existence, away from all the disgusting 'a-Sanaatani/un-Hinduistic/a-Dhaarmic' filth being spewed around.

**watch first few mins...you'll get the gist of the above

BTW, i recall kareena commenting just after her marriage, that she wont abandon Hinduism after marriage (hinting that she wont convert to islam). i was very appreciative. guess chipping away has begun. or, i put my trust and respect in a deceptive mortal. naam mein kuchh rakha hi nahin hai to kamaskam EK aulaad ka naam to Indic rakh deta?!

oh and yes! since the great secular reformer of this age has also graced this thread, lest you forget ('dangal' lagi huyi hai)...
My wives may be Hindu but my kids will always follow only Islam: Aamir Khan

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
They have used their child to rub it on Hindus because Hindu groups called her marriage Love Jihad. They should have known their will be reaction or may be they did it to get the reaction.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I have just unfriend and blocked two distant relatives on my Facebook who were sharing that kind of posts. The assholization of many Lindus is complete, Its time to punch them back.
This made me LOL. Family first paaji, political views can change.

hit&run

Mod
This made me LOL. Family first paaji, political views can change.
Its not a political view. Those who are comparing Timur with a Rapist, using his name need more then that.

When Babari Mosque was demolished for all the good reasons I was 13 years old. I remember my father explaining it his best friend (Sikh) being sarcastic and belittling the cause of making Temple there. I never liked when my father said those lines, I wasn't able to told my father about my displeasure for obvious reasons, I remembered it all those years only to tell him last year during a charged debate on religion. I requested my father to adjust his political correctness, because it is doing more harm than any good. No surprise, he won that debate as well by using veto power called, 'I am you Baap'.............:biggrin2:.

Face book: That was followed by this update by me.

After remaining reluctant for all these years I have decided to use Facebook to publish my thoughts on different Religious, Social and Political Issues, mostly related to India. Recently, when I saw few people publishing half literate political propaganda posts and disseminating ill-informed articles about religion and social issues; I found myself exasperated witnessing the naivety if not stupidity of people whom I am friend with. I also found myself knotted down by the dilemma and my own vow not to use Facebook to confront and call out people for their fallacies and bias. I hope my friends will not get offended by me. Thanks

The larger point is if these so called celebrity can take stand, say whatever they want following a script being part the cabal that stand for nothing but their elite club of status-quoism where Hindus are punching bags and everyone else is allowed to BULL around, then I can take a stand as well without any guilt.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
The poor kid's life is over

He will himself beg his parents for his name to be changed

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Its not a political view. Those who are comparing Timur with a Rapist, using his name need more then that.

When Babari Mosque was demolished for all the good reasons I was 13 years old. I remember my father explaining it his best friend (Sikh) being sarcastic and belittling the cause of making Temple there. I never liked when my father said those lines, I wasn't able to told my father about my displeasure for obvious reasons, I remembered it all those years only to tell him last year during a charged debate on religion. I requested my father to adjust his political correctness, because it is doing more harm than any good. No surprise, he won that debate as well by using veto power called, 'I am you Baap'.............:biggrin2:.

Face book: That was followed by this update by me.

After remaining reluctant for all these years I have decided to use Facebook to publish my thoughts on different Religious, Social and Political Issues, mostly related to India. Recently, when I saw few people publishing half literate political propaganda posts and disseminating ill-informed articles about religion and social issues; I found myself exasperated witnessing the naivety if not stupidity of people whom I am friend with. I also found myself knotted down by the dilemma and my own vow not to use Facebook to confront and call out people for their fallacies and bias. I hope my friends will not get offended by me. Thanks

The larger point is if these so called celebrity can take stand, say whatever they want following a script being part the cabal that stand for nothing but their elite club of status-quoism where Hindus are punching bags and everyone else is allowed to BULL around, then I can take a stand as well without any guilt.
You started early, I didn't question my dad until I was 21. :)

I realized I never actually asked, I just assumed. Are you a Sikh or Hindu?

I was just saying don't cut off ties with family, of course you can and should take a stand for what you believe in.

hit&run

Mod
You started early, I didn't question my dad until I was 21. :)

I realized I never actually asked, I just assumed. Are you a Sikh or Hindu?
Maths: In 1992 I was 13 and kept quite, Last year when I recalled that incident which my Dad actually remembered, I was ~ 37. It means you started early at 21 :biggrin2:.

Who I am: Be ready for mumbo jumbo.

I am a Punjabi Saraswat Brahmin of Vatsa clan from lineage of 5 most excellent sages, started by first Rishi Bhargava (Bhrigu) then Chyavana, Apnavana, Aurava, Jamdagnya, so and so forth, following manuals of Vedic School Apasthambha of Yajurveda, with recorded history of many centuries, living off fertile lands of Markanda river which falls in present day Punjab in Mohali district before my grandfather moved to Ludhiana in 1955-56. :)

ghost

Maths: In 1992 I was 13 and kept quite, Last year when I recalled that incident which my Dad actually remembered, I was ~ 37. It means you started early at 21 :biggrin2:.

Who I am: Be ready for mumbo jumbo.

I am a Punjabi Saraswat Brahmin of Vatsa clan from lineage of 5 most excellent sages, started by first Rishi Bhargava (Bhrigu) then Chyavana, Apnavana, Aurava, Jamdagnya, so and so forth, following manuals of Vedic School Apasthambha of Yajurveda, with recorded history of many centuries, living off fertile lands of Markanda river which falls in present day Punjab in Mohali district before my grandfather moved to Ludhiana in 1955-56. :)
Bhardwaj=======================================================================================================================================================================

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
After remaining reluctant for all these years I have decided to use Facebook to publish my thoughts on different Religious, Social and Political Issues, mostly related to India. Recently, when I saw few people publishing half literate political propaganda posts and disseminating ill-informed articles about religion and social issues; I found myself exasperated witnessing the naivety if not stupidity of people whom I am friend with. I also found myself knotted down by the dilemma and my own vow not to use Facebook to confront and call out people for their fallacies and bias. I hope my friends will not get offended by me.
the story of my facebookiya life (as well)! :truestory: :dude:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles