Sabre-rattling over Iran

Galaxy

Country flag
Every country has the right to defend itself, and that includes acquiring nuclear weapons if necessary.

Please avoid doublespeak. How can you support India or Iran acquiring nuclear weapons and not Iran?
I don't have any problem with Iran. Indeed, Iran is only rare middle-east countries that i like for some reason.

But Why Iran want Nuke ?? Do you know what Iran says everyday ? If they will have Nuke, They will destroy Zionist. Yes, They don't use Israel but Zionist. Whereas Israel nuke is for minimum deterrence. Israel has Jericho-2 and Nuke for last few decades but they never used it. They don't have any intention. But if neighbours tries any misadventure, They have right to destroy it.

What you would say if Bangladesh will try to have Nuke or What Chinese will say if Vietnam will try to have Nuke ?? Nuke looks good with democratic and sensible government and not Islamist radical element, Dictators.

SHASH2K2

There is no muslim brotherhood exists now, but this time Saudis stands neutral or may support Iran due to the virus of civil war which is ready in Sauds Arabia...It will blow up the whole middle east and this time the whole Muslim community supporting Iran compared to Saudis.. Muslim peoples impressed by Irani regime and it effect the whole Muslim world, so it will be full fledged long devastating war. Syria, Russia, China, Pakistan, Qatar, Turkey, Malasia are with Iran... its not 1967 or other....
Its good . terrorists will fight among them-self.Remaining will be finished by west .

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
wow. India had 2 nuclear armed enemy and hence acquired the bomb . Israel is not the neighbor of Iran and AFAIK has not attacked them till now but still every 2nd day Iran take a vow to dessimate Israel. Dont you see the difference ?
Iran has not taken any vow to destroy Israel, that's just what Western media says. Iran is opposed to Israel for the same reason that most other Muslim countries are opposed to Israel.

Iran wants to acquire nuclear weapons to increase its own influence in West Asia and also to deter any U.S./Israeli attack. Iran is not our enemy, so why should it bother us if Iran acquires nuclear weapons? We have nukes also.

Galaxy

Country flag
If west or china had bombed Indian nuclear plant then i would have loved to see you justify that.

Right doesn't enter into the equation because its nonsensical. But power and interest does enter into it.

Correct statement would be "If Iran has the power to build a Nuke, Then Israel has an interest to destroy it."
No one said anything about Indian Nuke. You are comparing Apple with Orange.

What if tomorrow Germany or Japan will have nuke ? 90% countries won't say anything.

But Countries like N.K, Iran with nuke is real danger.

BTW, Iran is only 1,000 KM away from India. So, It's danger for us too.

Miriachi

If Iran has right to have Nuke, Then Israel has right to destroy it.

Remember Iraq nuke plant ?? Israel destroyed it. They will repeat again if Iran has such intention.

Israel has nuke for last 40 years. When they used their Nuke ?? NEVER. If they had any such intention, There would be no Middle-East today.
If you are given Israel rights to destroy Iran nukes then Iran has the right to destroy Israel nukes too...
whenever Israel tries to attack Iran it will blow up the whole middle east,,,have you ever visited middle east recently...this is not 1960's, or even 1980's......People will support Iran irrespective of the shia sunni difference....
Iran had no intentions to destroy Israel as Israel is more pro to Israel compared to Arabs if you know the history..there are millions of jews living in Iran near to Tehran...

Galaxy

Country flag
If you are given Israel rights to destroy Iran nukes then Iran has the right to destroy Israel nukes too...
whenever Israel tries to attack Iran it will blow up the whole middle east,,,have you ever visited middle east recently...this is not 1960's, or even 1980's......People will support Iran irrespective of the shia sunni difference....
Iran had no intentions to destroy Israel as Israel is more pro to Israel compared to Arabs if you know the history..there are millions of jews living in Iran near to Tehran...
Iran can't do jack the day Israel start her aggressiveness. Do you know Israel defence capability ?? 20 times bigger and superior than Iran. Hell, Even they are stronger than whole Middle-East combined and I included Pakistan too.

I have this feeling because I see all Middle-East countries abusing Israel 24x7. Just visit Iranian defence forum and see what they call or go to any so called Islamist forum. They don't even say Israel but every abusive words.

SHASH2K2

where does Isreali military doctrine treat Israel as biggest enemy ? Israel had bombs for years but has not used them . can you say same about religious hardliners which controls military and government of Iran ? Khomeini says bomb Iran they will do it without winking even once. If Iran was a democratic republic with sensible people in power I will never have any problem with bombs. As if one terrorist state was not enough so we need one more more with nuclear toy.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No one said anything about Indian Nuke. You are comparing Apple with Orange.

What if tomorrow Germany or Japan will have nuke ? 90% countries won't say anything.

But Countries like N.K, Iran with nuke is real danger.

BTW, Iran is only 1,000 KM away from India. So, It's danger for us too.
No one said anything about Indian nuke ? Why were sanctions put on India then ?

iran danger to us is meaningless when we have pakis and chinis next door with nukes.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Just visit Iranian defence forum and see what they call or go to any so called Islamist forum. They don't even say Israel but every abusive words.
:pound:

You sure have a way to find paki forums. That site is same as idf was.

SHASH2K2

Iran has not taken any vow to destroy Israel, that's just what Western media says. Iran is opposed to Israel for the same reason that most other Muslim countries are opposed to Israel.

Iran wants to acquire nuclear weapons to increase its own influence in West Asia and also to deter any U.S./Israeli attack. Iran is not our enemy, so why should it bother us if Iran acquires nuclear weapons? We have nukes also.
I know that Iran is not our enemy. I am against having religious fanatics controlling the nukes. whole world is facing consequences and headache of TSP having nuke and Iran will just add to that pain.

Galaxy

Country flag
when was the last time iran was an aggressor in a war ?
Aggression comes with Capability.

Iran don't have anything to fight with Israel. Iran will fight with 60's era Mig ??

Iran defence only on paper. They have strong Army.

But Israel can destroy Iran without putting a single foot in Iran.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
where does Isreali military doctrine treat Israel as biggest enemy ? Israel had bombs for years but has not used them . can you say same about religious hardliners which controls military and government of Iran ? Khomeini says bomb Iran they will do it without winking even once. If Iran was a democratic republic with sensible people in power I will never have any problem with bombs. As if one terrorist state was not enough so we need one more more with nuclear toy.
Those kind are not welcomed in the middle east....yanks will see to that.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Aggression comes with Capability.

Iran don't have anything to fight with Iran. Iran will fight with 60's era Mig ??

Iran defence only on paper. They have strong Army.

But Israel can destroy Iran without putting a single foot in Iran.
Please tell me when was the last time they attacked anyone.

Surely they must have been "capable" sometime in there history ?

SHASH2K2

Those kind are not welcomed in the middle east....yanks will see to that.
If they cannot control themself and act as a civilized country then they dont have any right to own nukes . Its not a toy gun and its their birth right to own one such gun. We are talking about nukes here .

Galaxy

Country flag
Assad Family Killed 1,00,000+ Muslims in Syria. No one has problem !!

Bahrain, Libya, Egypt, ex dictator killed 1,00,000+ Muslims. No one has problem !!

Saddam Hussain Killed 1,00,000++ of Kurds (Muslims). Today, No one has problem !!

Then why problem with Israel for small piece of land ?? Just because Israel is Non-Muslims ??

Height of Hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If they cannot control themself and act as a civilized country then they dont have any right to own nukes . Its not a toy gun and its their birth right to own one such gun. We are talking about nukes here .
Yanks themselves started the nuclear dream in iran.

Read up :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles