Sabir Ali’s membership cancelled

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Ray, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Sabir Ali’s membership cancelled after objection by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, RSS

A day after Bharatiya Janata Party leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi expressed his opposition to the induction of Sabir Ali, the party on Saturday cancelled the membership of the expelled JD(U) leader. The RSS had also voiced its objection to the induction of Sabir Ali.

This came after Ali asked the BJP to put its induction on hold till charges against him were cleared.

The Rajya Sabha MP had also offered to quit politics forever if it was proved that he has any connection with terrorist Yasin Bhatkal as alleged by senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi.

“I have written a letter to Dharmendra Pradhan to keep my membership on hold. I have also asked him to form a committee in this regard and enquire into my case on the basis of these allegations. If they find these allegations true even distantly, I will quit politics forever,” Ali told reporters.

Ali challenged Naqvi to prove the allegations, saying he has not even seen Bhaktal in his dreams, but came to know only through newspapers.

“I am asking if he has the guts to prove? If not he should quit politics. I am ready to do,” he said.

Sabir Ali’s membership cancelled after objection by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, RSS | The Indian Express

Real joke is happening all over.

Induct and then chuck.

Why ask tainted chap to join?

Can't they think it out?

3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Sabir Ali files defamation case against Naqvi

6.36 pm: Expelled JD(U) minister Sabir Ali whose membership was cancelled by BJP on Saturday, said that he will file a defamation case against BJP leader Mukhrae Abbas Naqvi for calling him Indian Mujahideen operative Yasin Bhatkal’s friend.

6.32 pm: Shahid Ali Khan, the lone Muslim face in the Nitish Kumar government has been given JD(U) ticket to contest from Sheohar parliamentary seat in place of Sabir Ali.

6.25 pm: NCP on Saturday expelled Sanjay Khodke, husband of former party MLA Sulabha Khodke, for “indulging in anti-party activities and lowering women’s dignity”.

6.23 pm: Demand for ‘One Rank, One Pension’, has been there for years & you say it was done in 3 days. How?, Modi in Chandigarh.

6.19 pm: People of this country know what a burden UPA is, they have experienced it all, Modi in Chandigarh.

Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi calls UPA a burden, Sabir Ali files defamation case against Naqvi | The Indian Express

4. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Well at least they are willing to correct their mistake if any !

5. WMD

WMD Regular Member

VIP, Bangalorean, Free Karma and 2 others like this.
  6. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

[​IMG]

Bhartiya Kachda Party

7. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

What happened to that TURD guy Imran who threatened to cut MODI into pieces???

Instead of throwing him out of Raul Vinci would campaign for him.

This PROVES Congress is a communal party.

8. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Well BJP is doing stupidity for taking junks from another party but not relying on dedicated members of party.

This shows they have no confidence