S M Krishna's visit to Pakistan

Blackwater

Sure, lets make a deal. You will not spoil this nice forum with your sick pakistani bashing and I will never bother you. Deal?
I dont mind u barking here. What u say bashing is actually truth, u cant digest..

keep the game on

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
SM Krishna is merely a horny toad.

He has a glad eye for that young dame Hina Rabbani Khar.

Notice how he is most reluctant to leave that dame's hand after a handshake for the photos!

No wonder he is always hotfooting to Pakistan and coming empty handed!

HIna is a pretty dame and there is no doubt.

However, her voice is heavy like a man. It is girls who are prone to drinking and smoking are the one's who develop that heavy husky voice that sounds sexy to some!
Ha Ha Ha .........

Horny Toad.......

Defcon 1

Country flag
I dont mind u barking here. What u say bashing is actually truth, u cant digest..

keep the game on
It is said that personal insults are the last resort of exhausted minds. I have no problem in digesting every truth. It is actually you who comes on every thread bashing pakistanis and calling them terrorists even if the thread is not even remotely related to the topic, a clear indication that you get some sense of inner satisfaction by doing so. That is why I am saying that you need to stop, you are spoiling this forum for all of us.

Blackwater

It is said that personal insults are the last resort of exhausted minds. I have no problem in digesting every truth. It is actually you who comes on every thread bashing pakistanis and calling them terrorists even if the thread is not even remotely related to the topic, a clear indication that you get some sense of inner satisfaction by doing so. That is why I am saying that you need to stop, you are spoiling this forum for all of us.
pls keep enjoying my threads on pakistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The world says that Pakistanies are Terrorist so why feel offended.....

Pakistan is the only country which has publically endorsed the view that Quoran justies Terrorism.

http://www.internetmuslim.com/Islamic_View_Terrorism.pdf

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@ Blackwater & Defcon1 : Can u guys please stop ruining this thread ,

take ur squabbles to shoubox

natarajan

I fear our forum is receiving more immigrants from across the border and it is causing problem like assam

natarajan

oyeeee, Mar sutyai oye,:drool::love::love::daru::daru:
What would be their talk
sm : Dont worry hina here after we even wont stop playing cricket if you repeat 26/11
hina:thats nice darling
hina : What about kasab
sm : He is our special guest and we will never implement death sentence as pranab has told supreme court should not cross the line so dont worry he will die a natural death
hina : oh nice what about visa our terrorist like kasab are finding difficulty in sea route as it causing them sea sickness
SM : Here after you send in bunch of 50 instead of 10 i have take of visa norms
hina :eek:h thats great lets go party tonight
sm : (inner mind)At last solved complex relation but need to wait what happens in night ? talks are again fruitful like the one held in new delhi

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
India need to understand that Pakistan is not sending their sons to India to kill them. It is the Kashmiris, whom India claims to be Indian citizens and their state integral part of India, who are fighting war against Indian occupation. Some of the Kashmiris, who are not ready to accept anything less than their right of self determination in the shape of free and impartial plebiscite have taken up arms and keep on crossing to the both sides of Line of Control (LoC). With the exception of 1992 movement, today there is hardly any Pakistani participating in armed struggle. No doubt, it is the Kashmiris and we must admit that we are denying their right of self determination.

It is unfair on our parts that we have backed out our commitments with the Kashmiris on account of Indo-Pakistan ugly politics and forgetting that the state of Jummu and Kashmir had to exercise their right of either joining India or Pakistan or remain independent after surrendering some rights. Pakistan's stance is that Kashmiris including Hindu Pandits and Sikhs are Pakistani while India also makes a similar claim. Honestly speaking, both India and Pakistan never realized that it is the Kashmiris to decide any one option out of three given to them under Cabinet Mission plan and subsequent agreements between Indian National Congress and Muslim League. The solution of Kashmir is very simple that instead of involving third party or foreign nations, we should arrange plebiscite as India had arranged in Junagadh soon after independence to find out their verdict of masses of Junagadh state. You will appreciate that the plebiscite in Junagadh was arranged by India but as you claim Pakistanis are not sending their sons to India to kill the military and security forces there, not a single person took up arms in Junagadh.
You seem to be very intelligent, that too in an islamic way!! I'll show you the mirror!

1) I'm sure you are aware that Ajaml Kasab and his Islamic gang - which killed 180+ innocent people, including innocent women and children were Islamic punjabi pakistanis and not Kashmiris!

2) Where are the so called Kashmiris of Mirpuris who cross India to kill innocent Kaffirs Trained and funded to conduct genocide? Yes, failed islamic terror state of Pakistan.....Hence Blaming everything on Kashmiris is a way of convenience to shrug off Terror tag on pakis and pakistan alike - on International forums!

We have given pakistan for all loony islamic people and Islam.....Anyone who wants to live in an islamic shythole or want sharia imposed on them - can go to failed islamic state of pakistan or ksa ....I don't gv a shyt! However, not an Inch of Kashmir will be given to feed the hunger of Islam! If, any politician tries it will get his throat slit or get shot in the balls! No more land for islam or islamic people from India. Period.

Hindu, Sikhs and non-muslims can never be equal pakistanis as your own constitution renders them second class citizens!They can only vote for the candidates of their own religion!! Muslim candidates never require their votes.....it's a cruel islamic joke - However, represents true nature of Islam!
No doubt all the Hindus were driven out of Kashmir by Islamic people on orders from pakistan and we know what you didi to Hindus in East Pakistan in 1971........and whats happening to Hindus and non-muslims in pakistan at present! Dhimmies is what non-muslims are! That too of the worst nature! Go spew your lies somewhere else!

The point being if you are so much concerned about islam and islamic people of the sub-continent then why not start a war and take what you claim to be urs....why send paki kids with AK-47s to kill innocent people?

It has been proved that pakis (and not Kashmiris) are involved in International Jihad! London Bombing, WTC attack etc etc etc etc involve pakistani people and pakistan has it's footprints in Global Jihad!

You people are the most shameless as you deny every wrong doing of your people and faith shamelessly!

It amazes me how these people lie effortlessly....then I look back and realize they are brought up like that on lies and religious concoctions!

Last edited:

Bushra Aziz

You seem to be very intelligent, that too in an islamic way!! I'll show you the mirror!

1) I'm sure you are aware that Ajaml Kasab and his Islamic gang - which killed 180+ innocent people, including innocent women and children were Islamic punjabi pakistanis and not Kashmiris!

2) Where are the so called Kashmiris of Mirpuris who cross India to kill innocent Kaffirs Trained and funded to conduct genocide? Yes, failed islamic terror state of Pakistan.....Hence Blaming everything on Kashmiris is a way of convenience to shrug off Terror tag on pakis and pakistan alike - on International forums!

We have given pakistan for all loony islamic people and Islam.....Anyone who wants to live in an islamic shythole or want sharia imposed on them - can go to failed islamic state of pakistan or ksa ....I don't gv a shyt! However, not an Inch of Kashmir will be given to feed the hunger of Islam! If, any politician tries it will get his throat slit or get shot in the balls! No more land for islam or islamic people from India. Period.

Hindu, Sikhs and non-muslims can never be equal pakistanis as your own constitution renders them second class citizens!They can only vote for the candidates of their own religion!! Muslim candidates never require their votes.....it's a cruel islamic joke - However, represents true nature of Islam!
No doubt all the Hindus were driven out of Kashmir by Islamic people on orders from pakistan and we know what you didi to Hindus in East Pakistan in 1971........and whats happening to Hindus and non-muslims in pakistan at present! Dhimmies is what non-muslims are! That too of the worst nature! Go spew your lies somewhere else!

The point being if you are so much concerned about islam and islamic people of the sub-continent then why not start a war and take what you claim to be urs....why send paki kids with AK-47s to kill innocent people?

It has been proved that pakis (and not Kashmiris) are involved in International Jihad! London Bombing, WTC attack etc etc etc etc involve pakistani people and pakistan has it's footprints in Global Jihad!

You people are the most shameless as you deny every wrong doing of your people and faith shamelessly!

It amazes me how these people lie effortlessly....then I look back and realize they are brought up like that on lies and religious concoctions!

First of all Kashmiris are not terrorists and they are not behind Mumbai attacks. Their nationality is yet to be determined after plebiscite on the basis basis of UNSC Resolutions.

Regarding Mumbai attacks, no doubt, what Ajmal Kasab did in CST is worth condemnation in the strongest words and the only punishment for such persons is death and only death. Faheem Asnsari and Sahabuddin Ahmed, who were also alleged to be involved in the attacks by providing the map of Mumbai to militants, who attacked Mumbai on November 26, were declared innocent by the court, despite recovery of a map from their possession. It is true that both these Indian Muslims were not involved in the Mumbai attacks but what about the map of Mumbai which was recovered from their possession and used in the attacks. It is generally being whispered in streets of India that the judgment failed to condemn and curse Indian home grown terrorism. Ironically, the photographs of all the militants were released in print and electronic media which quite clearly reflected their Indian nationality but whole blame was leveled on the lone survivor militant.

The fact cannot be denied that identity cards recovered from the slain militants by Indian authorities indicated that except Ajmal Amir Kasab, all the other nine militants were non Muslims, which is evident from their names; Naresh V Verma, Arjun Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Raghbir Singh, Arjun Vikrum, Rohit Diak, etc. It is pertinent to mention here that Ajmal Kasab is being referred as Pakistani hailing from Okara but the fact cannot be denied that his parents are Indian nationals who migrated from India. Since his family was living in Pakistan, so they were Pakistanis and it hardly matters that Ajmal Kasab had an Indian background or was holder of British nationality, who spent most of his time in England.

We must not forget that "Kasab" itself is not a local word in Pakistan and is only used in India and by some of the former Indian nationals who migrated from India.

In Okara and whole of Punjab province, a similar word "Kasai" is used for butcher. We, therefore, can safely say that either Ajmal Kasab was an Indian national or had an Indian background. It is interesting to share that former Indian Inspector General of Police, Maharashtra, SM Mushrif, in his book, "Who Killed Karkare?" has blamed Brahmins' for the November 26 Mumbai attacks.

He is of the view that Muslim terrorism in India is a figment of imagination, a facade created by the Intelligence Bureau to cover up the real terrorism in the country perpetrated by Brahminists to establish the Brahminist hegemony. He clarifies that by Brahminists, he means, Brahmins are not Brahminists. He has also appealed to Brahmins to turn Brahminists away. Similarly, he also appealed to Muslims to give up fundamentalism. S M Mushrif claims that the terrorists who caused the heartless bloodbath at CST, Cama Hospital and Rangbhavan Lane were not from among the terrorists who had come from Pakistan, but were local terrorists.

He is of the view that the CST-Cama Hospital-Rangbhavan Lane operation was planned, scripted, directed, choreographed and executed jointly by the Brahminists involved in the nationwide terror plot and their well-wishers in the IB with the sole objective of eliminating Hemant Karkare, who had unearthed the plot. The sole purpose of Indians like SM Mushrif is reflected in one of his interviews when he said "the Brahminists need to be segregated and brought to book to eliminate the rift between Hindus and Muslims." It is interesting to note that similar views were also expressed by MP AK Antulay and Sudhir Sawant, soon after the attacks. It is true that Indian home grown militants were involved in Mumbai attacks but to blame Brahmins is out of question. It seems that it is a conspiracy by certain elements in Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) in which Western intelligence is equally involved. The sole purpose is to take military action against the Brahmins in India and not to allow any role in Indian politics.

It is on record that Indian Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) claimed that they are in the possession of solid evidences against self-styled right-wing terrorist group, Abhinav Bharat, which was behind dozens of terrorist attacks. The CBI claimed that bomb blasts carried out at the Ajmer Dargah in Rajasthan, the Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and Malegaon in Maharashtra are linked with Abhinav Bharat. CBI Director Ashwani Kumar claimed that there is a link between the Ajmer blast and the Mecca Masjid blast.

Things here are of course not out of the context but it is a trap against Hindus who are against secularism and modernity. It is important to mention here that same elements, who are anti-ethics and believe in religion free India, convinced the Indian leadership about involvement of Pakistani in terrorist activities in India including Mumbai attacks.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
The fact cannot be denied that identity cards recovered from the slain militants by Indian authorities indicated that except Ajmal Amir Kasab, all the other nine militants were non Muslims, which is evident from their names; Naresh V Verma, Arjun Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Raghbir Singh, Arjun Vikrum, Rohit Diak, etc. It is pertinent to mention here that Ajmal Kasab is being referred as Pakistani hailing from Okara but the fact cannot be denied that his parents are Indian nationals who migrated from India. Since his family was living in Pakistan, so they were Pakistanis and it hardly matters that Ajmal Kasab had an Indian background or was holder of British nationality, who spent most of his time in England.

We must not forget that "Kasab" itself is not a local word in Pakistan and is only used in India and by some of the former Indian nationals who migrated from India.

In Okara and whole of Punjab province, a similar word "Kasai" is used for butcher. We, therefore, can safely say that either Ajmal Kasab was an Indian national or had an Indian background. It is interesting to share that former Indian Inspector General of Police, Maharashtra, SM Mushrif, in his book, "Who Killed Karkare?" has blamed Brahmins' for the November 26 Mumbai attacks.

You seemed to have penned a good exposition with your spin on things
and attempted to present the truth painted in a light which would be more comfortable to you

My natural urge would be to come down heavily and denounce your theories as baseless , which i strongly suspect they are

But nevertheless , i would resist that urge, and atleast make an honest attempt to examine the vearcity of your claims

So i will ask you to please present some solid evidence or some credible citation to back your claims ,
in the interest of not appearing as just another Zaid hamid inspired poorly informed Pakistani ,

Please honour us with the sources of your information, till then your theory has no weight other
then sounding like a well worded rhetoric.

PS: the difference between an Indian background and Indian national is as wide as of Heaven and the Earth ,for us Indians the whole Pakistan has Indian background,

Musharraf for example has a completely Indian background , but that wouldn't mean that India has anything to do with Musharraf or his likes anymore, so stop using the terms interchangeably.

&

When i say provide citations, i dont mean another conspiracy theory ,or hooey claims, likes of which swarm the net ,
but logically and factually sound sources.

Last edited:

Bushra Aziz

You seemed to have penned a good exposition with your spin on things
and attempted to present the truth painted in a light which would be more comfortable to you

My natural urge would be to come down heavily and denounce your theories as baseless , which i strongly suspect they are

But nevertheless , i would resist that urge, and atleast make an honest attempt to examine the vearcity of your claims

So i will ask you to please present some solid evidence or some credible citation to back your claims ,
in the interest of not appearing as just another Zaid hamid inspired poorly informed Pakistani ,

Please honour us with the sources of your information, till then your theory has no weight other
then sounding like a well worded rhetoric.

PS: the difference between an Indian background and Indian national is as wide as of Heaven and the Earth ,for us Indians the whole Pakistan has Indian background,

Musharraf for example has a completely Indian background , but that wouldn't mean that India has anything to do with Musharraf or his likes anymore, so stop using the terms interchangeably.

&

When i say provide citations, i dont mean another conspiracy theory ,or hooey claims, likes of which swarm the net ,
but logically and factually sound sources.

Regarding Mumbai attacks, no doubt, what Ajmal Kasab did in CST is worth condemnation in the strongest words and the only punishment for such persons is death and only death. Faheem Asnsari and Sahabuddin Ahmed, who were also alleged to be involved in the attacks by providing the map of Mumbai to militants, who attacked Mumbai on November 26, were declared innocent by the court, despite recovery of a map from their possession. It is true that both these Indian Muslims were not involved in the Mumbai attacks but what about the map of Mumbai which was recovered from their possession and used in the attacks. It is generally being whispered in streets of India that the judgment failed to condemn and curse Indian home grown terrorism. Ironically, the photographs of all the militants were released in print and electronic media which quite clearly reflected their Indian nationality but whole blame was leveled on the lone survivor militant.
Pakistani terrorist, Ajmal Amir Kasab, charged with the deaths of 166 Indians and foreigners, has been found guilty of all charges by Judge M L Tahaliyani. The special court, however, found his two Indian co-accused – Fahim Ansari and Sabauddin Shaikh, have beenacquitted. (Source Mumbai Mirror 03 May 2010 and other newspapers )

The principal of a college in Hyderabad on Tuesday deposed before the special sessions court trying Ajmal Kasab and two others in the Mumbai terror attacks case. Radhakrishnan also showed the court admission records of the college since 2003, in which there was no mention of the names shown in the ID-cards.

All the ten attackers, of whom nine were killed, had been carrying ID-cards showing them to be students of various colleges. The ID-cards were allegedly given to them by LeT before the ten left for Mumbai from Pakistan. The ID-cards seized from the attackers had names like Rohit Patil, Arjun Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Arun Sharma, Raghbir Singh, Sameer Chowdhry (Kasab), Naresh Verma (Abu Ismail)." (Source: Indian Express 20 May 2009 and other newspapers)

It is interesting to share that former Indian Inspector General of Police, Maharashtra, SM Mushrif, in his book, "Who Killed Karkare?" has blamed Brahmins' for the November 26 Mumbai attacks.
He is of the view that Muslim terrorism in India is a figment of imagination, a facade created by the Intelligence Bureau to cover up the real terrorism in the country perpetrated by Brahminists to establish the Brahminist hegemony. He clarifies that by Brahminists, he means, Brahmins are not Brahminists. He has also appealed to Brahmins to turn Brahminists away. Similarly, he also appealed to Muslims to give up fundamentalism. S M Mushrif claims that the terrorists who caused the heartless bloodbath at CST, Cama Hospital and Rangbhavan Lane were not from among the terrorists who had come from Pakistan, but were local terrorists.

He is of the view that the CST-Cama Hospital-Rangbhavan Lane operation was planned, scripted, directed, choreographed and executed jointly by the Brahminists involved in the nationwide terror plot and their well-wishers in the IB with the sole objective of eliminating Hemant Karkare, who had unearthed the plot. The sole purpose of Indians like SM Mushrif is reflected in one of his interviews when he said "the Brahminists need to be segregated and brought to book to eliminate the rift between Hindus and Muslims." It is interesting to note that similar views were also expressed by MP AK Antulay and Sudhir Sawant, soon after the attacks.
Sourse; Who Killed Karkare? The Real Face of Terrorism in India by SM Mushrif and other newspapers)

It is on record that Indian Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) claimed that they are in the possession of solid evidences against self-styled right-wing terrorist group, Abhinav Bharat, which was behind dozens of terrorist attacks. The CBI claimed that bomb blasts carried out at the Ajmer Dargah in Rajasthan, the Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and Malegaon in Maharashtra are linked with Abhinav Bharat. CBI Director Ashwani Kumar claimed that there is a link between the Ajmer blast and the Mecca Masjid blast.
Source Tehelka Magazine, Vol 8, Issue 2, 15 January 2011 and other newspapers)

You must trust me that there are numerous other evidences, which are intentionally being ignored by Indian Police and agencies. The killing of Karkare is not an ordinary incident. The problem is that why we cannot sit together and find out solutions of these issues. The media telecast faces of all the terrorist killed in the attacks. You check yourself most of them resembled a particular Indian ethnic group, which I don't want to name here. Think it over why they were addressing themselves as Indian Mujahideen. We have recording of their conversation between attackers and Police.... some one must check their accent. Of course they were neither Kashmiris nor Pakistanis. I can spare only this much time.
I forgot to mention that Zahid Hamid that he belongs to another school of thought. I respect everyone views, even illiterate, but he does not believe in ideology of Pakistan. He wants another 23 March 1940 Resolution passed. He is against orthodox Muslims...................

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Pakistani terrorist, Ajmal Amir Kasab, charged with the deaths of 166 Indians and foreigners, has been found guilty of all charges by Judge M L Tahaliyani. The special court, however, found his two Indian co-accused – Fahim Ansari and Sabauddin Shaikh, have beenacquitted. (Source Mumbai Mirror 03 May 2010 and other newspapers )
and which of your claims does this fact support ?
& how ?

The principal of a college in Hyderabad on Tuesday deposed before the special sessions court trying Ajmal Kasab and two others in the Mumbai terror attacks case. Radhakrishnan also showed the court admission records of the college since 2003, in which there was no mention of the names shown in the ID-cards.
Logically speaking this only proves the Indian case more strongly.
but to the those who think with the Tin-foil hat on . . . .

All the ten attackers, of whom nine were killed, had been carrying ID-cards showing them to be students of various colleges. The ID-cards were allegedly given to them by LeT before the ten left for Mumbai from Pakistan. The ID-cards seized from the attackers had names like Rohit Patil, Arjun Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Arun Sharma, Raghbir Singh, Sameer Chowdhry (Kasab), Naresh Verma (Abu Ismail)." (Source: Indian Express 20 May 2009 and other newspapers)
This again serves the Indian arguement ,
No agency would go at lengths, to forge fake college ID cards to self implicate itself

None except those that dwell in the inexplicably conspiratorial realms of a Pakistani mind

Forging ID cards of colleges is the one of the easiest jobs on the planet

Do not want to implicate myself , but truth be told even i have done something of this sort myself once ;),
All it requires is a working knowledge of Photoshop and a coloured printer

and if this was an operation planned out by Indian organisation as u claim ,why would they commit such a stupidity ,
as to let these terror operatives carry Fake college ID cards on them with very Indian names ,
Since obviously an Indian Agency would want to pin it on Pakistan .

Myself , an Indian with an even lesser ingenuity would definitely forge
Pakistani college cards if it was a conspiracy hatched by me to malign Pakistan.

in any case College ID cards are futile even in serving as an identification required for one to book an 5-star hotel room .

So only plausible explanation being that LeT or some other Pakistani agency, fashioned them for the purpose of obfuscation

Sourse; Who Killed Karkare? The Real Face of Terrorism in India by SM Mushrif and other newspapers
This is the Source you cite as an evidence ?

Sorry Bushra , This isn't a Source of information but another conspiracy Walay shop , Sadly this time operating from India

SM Mushrif is a disgruntled ex Police officer and a known Anti Hindutva ranter
He provided no credible evidence to cite in support of his lofty claims ,

His already feeble hypothesis is no match for much more real and irrefutable evidence consisting of
Satellite call records, Passports and DNA samples that indian dossier to Pakistan contains ,

Unfortunately ,India does have a tiny teeny audience for such, BS, Pakistan a lot

Source Tehelka Magazine, Vol 8, Issue 2, 15 January 2011 and other newspapersS
Links please . . !

You must trust me that there are numerous other evidences, which are intentionally being ignored by Indian Police and agencies.
Please do not offer such imbecile theories and then ask us to Trust you

The media telecast faces of all the terrorist killed in the attacks. You check yourself most of them resembled a particular Indian ethnic group, which I don't want to name here.
Baseless and Pointless.

Only few vain and racist Pakistanis have difficulty in swallowing the simple fact, obvious to the whole world ,
That More then 80% Pakistanis look Indian ,

I believe you belong to them,

In my time in UK where i had a lot of Pakistani friends , never did i find any englishmen who could tell if we were Indians or Pakistanis by the look on our face .
The fact that a lot of Pakistanis abroad get by by posing as Indians proves it even more

Think it over why they were addressing themselves as Indian Mujahideen. We have recording of their conversation between attackers and Police.... some one must check their accent. Of course they were neither Kashmiris nor Pakistanis.
Why would any criminal in the world Lie ?

Think it over !

Only those who seek absolution for their co nationalists and
co religionists would seek refuge in such logically unsound hypothesis

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
First of all Kashmiris are not terrorists and they are not behind Mumbai attacks. Their nationality is yet to be determined after plebiscite on the basis basis of UNSC Resolutions.

He is of the view that the CST-Cama Hospital-Rangbhavan Lane operation was planned, scripted, directed, choreographed and executed jointly by the Brahminists involved in the nationwide terror plot and their well-wishers in the IB with the sole objective of eliminating Hemant Karkare, who had unearthed the plot. The sole purpose of Indians like SM Mushrif is reflected in one of his interviews when he said "the Brahminists need to be segregated and brought to book to eliminate the rift between Hindus and Muslims." It is interesting to note that similar views were also expressed by MP AK Antulay and Sudhir Sawant, soon after the attacks. It is true that Indian home grown militants were involved in Mumbai attacks but to blame Brahmins is out of question. It seems that it is a conspiracy by certain elements in Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) in which Western intelligence is equally involved. The sole purpose is to take military action against the Brahmins in India and not to allow any role in Indian politics.

Things here are of course not out of the context but it is a trap against Hindus who are against secularism and modernity. It is important to mention here that same elements, who are anti-ethics and believe in religion free India, convinced the Indian leadership about involvement of Pakistani in terrorist activities in India including Mumbai attacks.
Are you seriously this dumb or you are acting like one?

I've clearly said it was Islamic pakistanis after Mumbai terror attack and murdering of innocent people NOT Kashmiris!

Obviously, all Kashmiris are not terrorists as there are Hindus, Budhists and Sikhs who reside there too!

Whats are you watching woman? Zahid Hamid shows? Or your usual blabbering defense political analysts / jokers? All were Muslims and pakistanis, it is a proven fact! The Killers of Innocent people were pakistnis and IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED BY PAKISTAN ITSELF!

Stop blabbering usual paki delusions....pakis were fully involved in the attack and more they were all Muslims! pakistani govt. acknowledged this fact, however u pakis live in Denial! This is what your imported culture teaches you? :)

This is the funnies shyt, I have ever heard......I am amazed at your Islamic foolishness that you believe Antulaya an Islamic person BUT not the facts/truth and what your paki govt. Even after the truth have been revealed to the world and accepted by pakistan you believe in this BS! Do you even know what Brahmins are? Are capable of doing anything in India? They are the most timid people on the planet!

Abhinav Bharat Behind Mumbai attack? CBI told you? Hhahahahahahah you are the lamest fo all.......Hhahahah show me the proof. Till then stop cooking up conspiracy theories.....It's getting funny Hhahahah!!

Who told you this Zadih Hamid or ISPR? :D

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Rabbani says India-Pak will move on, they will not be hostage to history and all that :blabla:
I think it is Paklistan which has to move on from the past and come to present reality. It isn't really standing with India.
They're still obsessed with a medieval implementation of Islam.
They're still stuck with trying to validate the two nation theory.
They're still stuck with trying to build their identitiy as a nation.
They're still trying to stuff as much "anti-India" as possible in that identity to fill the vaccum.
They're still trying to come to terms with the mistakes they made right in the beginning years of Pakistan's Independence.
They still have a big inherent conflict between what policy they say as a Govt. and what the Army-ISI-Mullah tribunal implements in that country.

As far as Krishna is concerned. I'm yet to find a soul who said his performance as FM is not lacklustre. :(

Regards,
Virendra

Bushra Aziz

and which of your claims does this fact support ?
& how ?

Logically speaking this only proves the Indian case more strongly.
but to the those who think with the Tin-foil hat on . . . .

This again serves the Indian arguement ,
No agency would go at lengths, to forge fake college ID cards to self implicate itself

None except those that dwell in the inexplicably conspiratorial realms of a Pakistani mind

Forging ID cards of colleges is the one of the easiest jobs on the planet

Do not want to implicate myself , but truth be told even i have done something of this sort myself once ;),
All it requires is a working knowledge of Photoshop and a coloured printer

and if this was an operation planned out by Indian organisation as u claim ,why would they commit such a stupidity ,
as to let these terror operatives carry Fake college ID cards on them with very Indian names ,
Since obviously an Indian Agency would want to pin it on Pakistan .

Myself , an Indian with an even lesser ingenuity would definitely forge
Pakistani college cards if it was a conspiracy hatched by me to malign Pakistan.

in any case College ID cards are futile even in serving as an identification required for one to book an 5-star hotel room .

So only plausible explanation being that LeT or some other Pakistani agency, fashioned them for the purpose of obfuscation

This is the Source you cite as an evidence ?

Sorry Bushra , This isn't a Source of information but another conspiracy Walay shop , Sadly this time operating from India

SM Mushrif is a disgruntled ex Police officer and a known Anti Hindutva ranter
He provided no credible evidence to cite in support of his lofty claims ,

His already feeble hypothesis is no match for much more real and irrefutable evidence consisting of
Satellite call records, Passports and DNA samples that indian dossier to Pakistan contains ,

Unfortunately ,India does have a tiny teeny audience for such, BS, Pakistan a lot

Links please . . !

Please do not offer such imbecile theories and then ask us to Trust you

Baseless and Pointless.

Only few vain and racist Pakistanis have difficulty in swallowing the simple fact, obvious to the whole world ,
That More then 80% Pakistanis look Indian ,

I believe you belong to them,

In my time in UK where i had a lot of Pakistani friends , never did i find any englishmen who could tell if we were Indians or Pakistanis by the look on our face .
The fact that a lot of Pakistanis abroad get by by posing as Indians proves it even more

Why would any criminal in the world Lie ?

Think it over !

Only those who seek absolution for their co nationalists and
co religionists would seek refuge in such logically unsound hypothesis

I have given you Indian references including your top Police officials, government servants, journalists but you are not satisfied. I have mentioned about renowned Indian magazines, books and newspapers but you are not satisfied. I have given you the confirmation from the Mumbai attackers themselves as well as quoted about their voice cuts that they had India accent but you are not ready to come out of your preconceived suspicion that Pakistan is involved in the attacks. What else evidences you require?
Alright, I will give you two other observations or you may call them evidences. You claim that they were Islamic terrorists and belonged to religious outfit of Lashkar-e-Tayyiaba (LeT). If for a second we accept your claim that Ajmal Amair Kasab was very religious person and strongly anti-Hindus, why on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan he his lawyer namely Abbas Kazmi, "If anyone would tie him a Rakhi." No one expects from a LeT member to do this and being religiously motivated he should offer his prayers regularly which I checked and he is not offering prayers. Thus it is bitter truth that he has no connection with LeT or other Muslim group.

In my time in UK where i had a lot of Pakistani friends, never did i find any Englishmen who could tell if we were Indians or Pakistanis by the look on our face.
The fact that a lot of Pakistanis abroad get by by posing as Indians proves it even more.
This might be true in foreign countries but we Pakistanis and Indian can identify each other from miles. In India, a Madrasi and a Punjabi are quite opposite, a Tamil and Andhra Pradeshi do not resemble each other, similarly a guy from Rajputana would differ from the one in Goa and so on.
I remember, a Korean friend of mine showed me a Korean fashion magazine and asked me who is the most handsome person and who is the most beautiful girl in the magazine. My reply was simple; "all looks alike and everyone seems to be OK." He pointed out that each man was different in features and texture of skin. He added that it is difficult to differentiate between Pakistanis and that he often confuse one person with another. So in foreign countries Pakistani and Indian looks one and the same but they can be tracked about their nationality from miles, especially when they also utter few sentences.
So please check the accent of the attackers and also resemble the photographs of the killed attackers keeping in view their ethnic identities. You will get the answer that they were Indians.

I must also point out that some of the members are trying to be clever and passing sarcastic remarks, which so far I am tolerating. I think just a hint would suffice as I will not be tolerating any more.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
See, this is the reason I (and many many Indians) hate Pakis. People like Defcon1 keep asking why we should hate Pakis. Here is the answer, in this thread.

Ten bastards from their nation came here and killed dozens and dozens of people, and assorted scum, even today, keep babbling about orange bands and rakhis and Indian accent and such bullshit. Instead of an apology - "oh, we are sorry that these people caused so much trouble to you" - all we hear is this bullshit. If these bastards come and say this in front of me (or any Indian), they will not leave with their teeth intact.

And we want to make peace with such scum? These "educated" idiots who spew such nonsense on internet forums are in this situation. I can only shudder to think what the state of their semi-literate "awam" is - the entire bloody nation will say such nonsense - "it is all Hindu terror, Muslims can never kill other Muslims, India is responsible for Taliban and floods and Karachi violence"...

If this is not sufficient reason to hate pakis, I don't know what is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles