S.African bowler Wayne Parnell converts to Islam

Tronic

Dastars are also worn by clean shaven hindus, who go to Gurudawara , believe in Sikhism. what u call them ???
You call them Hindus.

Damn blackwater, I even got to take this line per line with you??

Pir Bahauddin: Why have, you, O Baba Nanak, overlooked both the Hindu and Muslim traditions in their entirety?
Baba Nanak: Listen Bahauddin, I tell you that both the Hindus and the Muslims have degraded themselves by shaving their hair.
Pir Bahauddin: Without the Muslim law, no one can become pure. Without circumcision, a man cannot receive honour in God's court.
Baba Nanak: The real circumcision is to live in God's Will. One should die with the hair intact; the hair with which one is born. He who keeps the hair as God's trust, is really a great man. The first circumcision is the hair and keeping it on the head is to live in His Will. He who keeps the hair intact, lives by honest labour, and shuns other's right, is honoured by God. Some undergo circumcision, others cut holes in their ears; it is only the dishonest who try to tamper with God's gift of completeness of human form.
Means, no shaving hair. Doesn't matter if you pop a turban on when your whole head and beard is shaven, that doesn't make you a Sikh. loll. That is what is called "Fokka Sikh". Fokka da matlab samjh dah?? Means "Fake Sikhs".

Tronic

example : Film GADAR ka sunny deol, wat willl u call him, non sikh or half sikh ,Quater sikh, hindu sikh
Please don't turn to bollywood to get definition of Sikh; go read Adi Granth.

And btw, I believe Sunny Deol converts to Islam in that movie, so I will call him a Muslim. :) :p

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Time to rename the thread. First decide what's it going to be or wait for another round of posts & then suggest.

Blackwater

You call them Hindus.

Damn blackwater, I even got to take this line per line with you??

Means, no shaving hair. Doesn't matter if you pop a turban on when your whole head and beard is shaven, that doesn't make you a Sikh. loll. That is what is called "Fokka Sikh". Fokka da matlab samjh dah?? Means "Fake Sikhs".

There are more phokha sikhs with long hair and big pag in today's world. Almost in every gurudwara talwara chaldi ha golak peeche, sikhi ta ward gayi..

Blackwater

Please don't turn to bollywood to get definition of Sikh; go read Adi Granth.

And btw, I believe Sunny Deol converts to Islam in that movie, so I will call him a Muslim. :) :p
He did't convert in the movie. Anyhow there are lot of people who are clean shave but keep faith in Granth Shahib

Tronic

There are more phokha sikhs with long hair and big pag in today's world. Almost in every gurudwara talwara chaldi ha golak peeche, sikhi ta ward gayi..
Aho menu patta aii bahut fuddu bande ne saale.. parr es da matlab eh thorri aii vi appan vi sikhi da matlab change kardiye..

Tronic

He did't convert in the movie. Anyhow there are lot of people who are clean shave but keep faith in Granth Shahib
yea like meeee... im not saying u cant keep faith in itt.. ii was justt saying that don't spread false information like u don't have to grow beard in sikhism because we both know we are not baptized sikhs.. the moment we baptize it means we are fully commited to follow our religion.. than tell me if u can cut ure hairr.. right now we are just not following our religion even if we believe in itt..

Blackwater

yea like meeee... im not saying u cant keep faith in itt.. ii was justt saying that don't spread false information like u don't have to grow beard in sikhism because we both know we are not baptized sikhs.. the moment we baptize it means we are fully commited to follow our religion.. than tell me if u can cut ure hairr.. right now we are just not following our religion even if we believe in itt..
Tu samajha nahi i was commenting on messiah statement that all sikhs has to grow beard. I don't agree with that, ani ji gaal si baas

Tronic

Tu samajha nahi i was commenting on messiah statement that all sikhs has to grow beard. I don't agree with that, ani ji gaal si baas
messiah is right.. all practicing sikhs have to grow beards.. u are confusing it because most sikhs are not practicing loll.. its like all muslims need to shave their heads bald but most muslims don't follow thatt either.. so same way sikhs are required to be a certain way and once baptized they do follow sikhism fully but we are not baptized so we don't follow sikhism.

Messiah was right in what he said.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i think mods should pay particular attention to religious issues being discussed - although this defence forum allows discussion on wider topics we should generallay speaking hold all religions in high respect and disallow any negative comments, stereotyping etc .... ( not that any of that has happened so far, just being preventive . )

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles