Russia's pivot towards Pakistan ( view from Russia )

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
In 2000s, Chinese intelligence even found Indians started the similar kind of camp in Afghanistan training Uighurs and Pakistani terrorists.
Indians training Pakistani terrorists. :) Do you always forget to read what you write?
Jokes apart, you really need to back that up with evidence, or I will take the entire post down for misinformation.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Growing Pakistan Russia relations are inevitable, it isn't a cold war anymore.Russia already started giving weapons to Pak with RD 93 and MI 35.It will soon followed by Medium fighter of class MIG 35 or even SU 35.

What we need is stop moaning about it and develop our own capabilities and stop giving too much importance to Russia.Its been decades our military remained on the mercy of Russia,while the cunning Russians betrayed us by not giving critical TOTs

We should also come closer to US,Israel and Japan,form JVs and buy their superior weapons. If Russia sell SU 35 buy its cure from US or develop our own.That's what Israel did they develop Harop when Russia announced to give S300 to Iran.

Indian economy is bigger than Russia we should act like one,Russia being a known backstabber to India.

no smoking

Country flag
Indians training Pakistani terrorists. :) Do you always forget to read what you write?
Jokes apart, you really need to back that up with evidence, or I will take the entire post down for misinformation.
Let's check this

http://www.nationalinterest.org/fea...an-are-beating-india-the-new-great-game-13096

Quote:
"the National Directorate of Security (NDS) and Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). The NDS has backed away from its support for Pakistani Taliban (TTP) factions that engage in terrorism in Pakistan."

http://foreignpolicynews.org/2015/05/15/indian-involvement-in-baluchistan-unrest/

http://brentpierce.com/2014/03/22/raw-indias-intelligence-service-involvement-pakistans-unrest/

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Let's check this
http://www.nationalinterest.org/fea...an-are-beating-india-the-new-great-game-13096
Quote:
"the National Directorate of Security (NDS) and Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). The NDS has backed away from its support for Pakistani Taliban (TTP) factions that engage in terrorism in Pakistan."
Doesn't say anywhere that India is training terrorists in Pakistan.
http://foreignpolicynews.org/2015/05/15/indian-involvement-in-baluchistan-unrest/
Grasping at straws are we? :D
I asked for evidence, not two webpages full of lame accusations and opinions. Are your abilities of comprehension intact?

raja696

I don't think US and India can ever be clubbed together. India will be left alone. From what I have seen of US flip-flop foreign policy since 1935, I don't expect the US to act predictably. To your moot point, yes, it will be a nightmare, but a very bad one at that. IMHO, India needs to pull all stops to destabilize as much of Pakistan as possible, regardless of whether Pakistan has nukes or not. The objective is a physical connection with Afghanistan, thereby, cutting off Pakistan from PRC.
I really believe these days Russia pampering Pakistan in favour and USA recent willingness to supply f16 to Pakistan against India wishes is not related to India centric but they are Syria centric.

USA trying to get access in to Indian Ocean which is for long term foot print. Now the way alliances are being formed USA (nato) ,Saudi vs Russia ,China,Iran ..... Now these players tend to acquire paki bi itch in there favour, hence they side lined our Indian concerns which is short term . They will come come to us for business deals again.

Starting from Georgia ,Ukraine ,Yemen and Syria USA provocations of war are very serious , Iran slightly managed to escape from war path in Yemen (pakis escaped by not joining Saudi). Now different door for war is being knocked in Syria and pakis are being invited with sweets.

These indications tell only one thing, if USA miss waging war in Syria they loose final opportunity to destabilise Asia by dragging China, Russia, paki in to war .

Upon destruction of Asian powers , paki won't sit quiet and use every option to drag India in to war path. What Putin said recently is right we are heading towards 3rd world war. India should be ready, and try its best that no war will happen in Syria.

That should be our priority. If we are successful in that, USA will leave Asia due to its economical problems like ussr.

Mean while India should identify its internal enemies and track them.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
. India should be ready, and try its best that no war will happen in Syria.
The one sentence I disagree with in an otherwise sensible post. The best thing that could happen is war in Syria. (I mean Turkey + SA backed up by US vs Iran + Hezbollah backed by Russia). That would have the negative of raising the oil prices by say 10% max (still pretty low) and plus would be
-> More refugees in Europe (so less leftist financing)
-> More US-MIC jobs (more US demand for Indian IT and products)
-> More destruction in the Middle East (because fuck Islam)
-> More dependence of Russia on Trade with China and India(no more angry putin :lol: )
Finally people will be distracted from us, including Pak (bitch for hire) and we will have a few years of peace under Modi = stronger India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles