Russian students about Pakistan

Neo

Russian girls speaking in Urdu with a cute funny accent. :clap2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Damn @Neo you take this as an achievement !!!!
Somebody noticing or talking about their country or tourists visiting there is a damn high achievement for them.
You know, I got a list of top 10 avoided countries by tourists. Pakistan was ranked 5th or 7th I remember.
India is in top 20(most visited) and soon will be in 10.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
:lol: Lol somehow this is a big event for Pakis.

A German visiting Pakistan

A Canadian eating in Lahore
Smaller events
1.Such as AMERICA KILLING PORKI BHARWAS IN PORKILAND
2.INDIA HUMILIATING PAKISTAN AT EVERY PLATFORM
3.MORE THAN 250000DEPORTED CITIZENS
4.LOSING 2% IN LITERACY PERCENTAGE
5.HAVING 2ND WEAKEST PASSPORT IN THE WORLD
6.FACING INTERNATIONAL ISOLATION
7.FACING ECONOMIC BREAKDOWN
8.and a lot more
We should learn from our terrorist neighbours
HOW TO FIND HAPPINESS IN SMALL THINGS
JUST IN--->RUSSIA HAD DEPORTED AROUND 20 POOPIES FEW MONTHS AGO(we have a thread on that):pound::pound::pound::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
LOL this is the biggest achievement of " terrorist republic of Porkistan " ....................ha ha ha

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Dear DFIans 2-3 decades from now or even less,pakistan will be what north Korea is right now

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dear DFIans 2-3 decades from now or even less,pakistan will be what north Korea is right now
Dear @aditya10r, within 2-3 decades they will be as ignored as Tuvalu (many members would even not have heard name of this country) that Pakistani section will be inactive (probably deleted) from the DFI.:pound:

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Meanwhile there are 100s of foreigners stay in Agra (Kendriya Hindi Sansthan) learning Hindi, but nobody really cares unlike Pakis.

And why is that russian covering her head ?

I bet you don't have short, skirt and jeans wearing Gals in Paki universities and colleges.

upload_2016-7-29_21-43-54.jpeg

http://khsindia.org/india/en/

AbRaj

Country flag
Somebody noticing or talking about their country or tourists visiting there is a damn high achievement for them.
You know, I got a list of top 10 avoided countries by tourists. Pakistan was ranked 5th or 7th I remember.
India is in top 20(most visited) and soon will be in 10.
And top most favourite country by terrorists,
Guess what poor Osama too was enjoying the hospitality of Pakis when evil yanks drilled him:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Damn @Neo you take this as an achievement !!!!
:lol: Lol somehow this is a big event for Pakis.
A German visiting Pakistan
A Canadian eating in Lahore
OMG... Poor Pakis again... at the moment I saw the thread title I knew it would be a Paki. :lol:

1 girl from a foreign country says something and Pakis start celebrating as a festival like Eid.Last time their HyperTensionMagnet "invention" turned out to be FAKE and now this.

It's indeed a achievement that someone(just anyone) is saying something good about Pakistan in Ardu a language from India. Except Terrorism and Inbreeding Pakis have nothing original. Let's hope this girl doesn't end up being converted and then going back in Burqa and blowing herself up and killing Russians.

Kya din dikhai hai Allah ne in Pakis ko... I really pity and laugh at Pakis... :rofl:

@Neo Terrorist : Pakistan is a Terrorist State and among the MOST DANGEROUS countries to visit.

Meanwhile there are 100s of foreigners stay in Agra (Kendriya Hindi Sansthan) learning Hindi, but nobody really cares unlike Pakis.
And why is that russian covering her head ?
I bet you don't have short, skirt and jeans wearing Gals in Paki universities and colleges.

View attachment 9590

http://khsindia.org/india/en/

Putin and others SHOULD put all of those visiting Pakistan under watch list since all Terrorists/WannabeTerrorists/Brainwashed/Converts go to Pakistan to enroll themselves in to the below Paki school of Terrorism and Suicide Bombings.

As a fact each year Terrorist Pakis issues 1 million Degrees/Phd's in Terrorism duly signed by Hafiz Saed who is Foreign Minister of Pakistan. :rofl:

@Neo ne to maarwa li aapni :pound::pound:
mulk aur khandani, dono da peisa hai
@Neo comes here to get slapped and he likes it as well... makes me remember Saxena Ji from Bhabi Ji Ghar Pe hain serial who is slapped by everyone and says "I like it".
:pound::pound::pound:

Please move this thread to Idiotic Musings Porkistan
Sahi pakde hain!

MODS: This should be moved to Idiot Musings/Jokes section. :rofl: :rofl:

====================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No need to be mean. Indians are also flattered when a white girl so much as smiles politely.:biggrin2: Most white women complain that indian men stare at them and it's scary.
Still rapes per capita in western countries is at least 20 times higher than India's.:biggrin2:
A super high divorce rate plus 2-3 marriages throughout the life.
Mothers are single and sometimes would have lost virginity before marriage.
Still, they are scared of Indian Men even after living with western animals.:D
You know, I have Indian Fiancée and she, pale white, looks way beautiful to me than any civilized western society's girl. You know, I could marry an Aussie too but I did not.:p

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It is not @Neo 's fault. When your country has nothing to cheer and celebrate, people try to find this sort of negligent things to celebrate and console themselves. This porki quality is well known. When porkies got one shitty chinese satellite launched by chinese, Musharraf declared that they were ahead of India then. With a chinese shitty plane painted ingreen, they moves ahead of India in aviation and so on. Guys, let @Neo take a pride in it. It is his right.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
So now a days for a Pakistani "not a bad news" is a good news, even if it's no news. What a pity!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
# Under reporting
A British moron told me that in a report by them, 54% rape cases aren't registered in India because of shame
(Same file said it was 82% for UK because British girls are shameless and don't care, said western people are adapted with sexuality.:D)
# Divorce better than staying with abusive spouse, as is common in India
Buffer to use words over convention.
It is too small in percentage and not common at all. Moreover, most of the divorces occur in such cases in India.
Meanwhile in Pak:
Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly,' Islamic council says
:lol:
Though abuse by spouse in western countries too is available to some extent, they don't divorce because of abuse.
They divorce because of getting bored of one partner. They can't handle responsibility throughout the life.
#colonial perceptions play a role, but u can't deny that most Indian men stare without shame.
  1. It's not necessary that they stare at western girls wishfully. Especially in small cities, people stare at new creatures or animals too which are generally not are not seen. Same goes for westerners.
  2. Go abroad, specially Netherlands, Canada, how many western boys are behind Indian girls.:p

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles