Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

gadeshi

Vladimir Putin has confirmed Russia issues the case to International UN Court in Gaaga for the chemical attack fact investigation.
He commented this attack as "Your fakes are boring, girls. We all remember Powel's pott in UN Council in 2003..."

pmaitra

"Trump has just given jihadis a thousand reasons to stage fake flag operations" BBC News

pmaitra

Opinion of Robert Steele on the Syria Gas Attack. Video start from the 142nd second.

As per this video, this mission was jointly financed by Saudi Arabia and Israel.

pmaitra

US Too Afraid to Bomb Syria After Russia Cuts Communication Channels

US bombing missions over Syria are way down since the missile attack on April 6

Marko Marjanović | Mon, Apr 10, 2017 | [SOURCE]

US just made much of its strike force useless

By striking the Syrian military on April 6 with cruise missiles the US demonstrated 'resolve'. So much 'resolve' that it is now afraid to fly over Syria lest the Russians shoot them down.

US officials told The New York Times:

The American-led task force that is battling the Islamic State has sharply reduced airstrikes against the militants in Syria as commanders assess whether Syrian government forces or their Russian allies plan to respond to the United States’ cruise missile strike on a Syrian airfield this past week, American officials said.

Quite apart from showing what a tough guy Trump is, the US strike has robbed its Syrian proxies of the support they enjoyed before, and at a time when the Battle for Raqqa intensifies.

The US is now limiting itself to just the most essential strikes and accompanying these with expensive F-22 fighter jets. (Belgium meanwhile suspended all strikes.)

US insecurity is not only due to their cruise missile strike, but more specifically due to the Russian reaction to it. Immediately after it the Russians suspended the “deconfliction” hotline with the Americans, who now have to guess at the Russians' intentions.

There has not been a comparable drop in Syrian and Russian air strikes. Indeed numerous strikes on rebel positions were reported over the weekend.

It is both in US and Russian interests that the deconfliction hotline is restored but Americans need it more urgently — giving the Russians some leverage.

Far from boosting US prestige, the April 6th strike and its aftermath will have reduced it in the eyes of attentive observers.

Many red bomb icons (Syria, Russia), few blue bomb icons (US)

sob

Mod
Country flag
At present there is no alternative to Assad in Syria. He is not the best choice but he definitely is the only choice at the moment.

US should have realised by now after their epic failure in carrying out regime changes in Iraq, Libya and Egypt.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
This is bullshit from factual and technical POW. Sorry to disappoint you.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
I took your post regarding this jamming... I still doub't they jam the GPS satellite at the area or JAM the GPS signals and device in Fighter jet who communicate with GPS satellite

Becuase GPS satelites are positioned such damn high above the sky ..its very hard to jam them i think

anyway, I welcome your answers, love to learn

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
At present there is no alternative to Assad in Syria. He is not the best choice but he definitely is the only choice at the moment.

US should have realised by now after their epic failure in carrying out regime changes in Iraq, Libya and Egypt.
Sorry,

Niki, Boris and French man said at clear ultimate is remove Assad from Syria

gadeshi

I took your post regarding this jamming... I still doub't they jam the GPS satellite at the area or JAM the GPS signals and device in Fighter jet who communicate with GPS satellite

Becuase GPS satelites are positioned such damn high above the sky ..its very hard to jam them i think

anyway, I welcome your answers, love to learn
GPS is not easy to jam and of course you cannot do the way you won't be caught on that. Jamming satellites are 100% Casus Belli.
I tould about the other statements in your post.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
GPS is not easy to jam and of course you cannot do the way you won't be caught on that. Jamming satellites are 100% Casus Belli.
I tould about the other statements in your post.

Thanks ...got it ..!!

gadeshi

Sorry,

Niki, Boris and French man said at clear ultimate is remove Assad from Syria
So what? :)
Who will listen to impotent US whores? :)
BTW, Johnson means dick in US slangs :)

gadeshi

Thanks ...got it ..!!

But hidden jamming of fuses/actuators, radio altimeters and the other stuff like datalinks is quite possible.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
But hidden jamming of fuses/actuators, radio altimeters and the other stuff like datalinks is quite possible.

yep, from ground based high power devices and airborne based jammers

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
So what? :)
Who will listen to impotent US whores? :)
BTW, Johnson means dick in US slangs :)

Anyhow ,,,Its the US ..Its their decision

gadeshi

Another one Russian service man Zavidniy Igor Yuriyevich (1982-2017) from Orenbourgh has been martyred in Syria in April the 9-th.
RIP :(

bhramos

Country flag
Russian air force destroyed 22 leader al nusra in an single air strike on April 10, 4. Information about the location of the terrorists is provided by Ahrar Al-Sham terrorists group

bhramos

Country flag
Soldiers of Saa with Metis-M in eliminated armored fighters'of Akhrar al Sham "(T-72AV, BMP-1, etc.) In the northwest of Hama.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles