Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It does not show professionalism. The assault on Aleppo is almost half a year, using the Syrian army, hezbolla, Russian PMCs. With the support of the Syrian aircraft, Russian aerospace forces, cruise missiles and heavy artillery against poorly armed units of Islamists and the opposition.

gadeshi

It does not show professionalism. The assault on Aleppo is almost half a year, using the Syrian army, hezbolla, Russian PMCs. With the support of the Syrian aircraft, Russian aerospace forces, cruise missiles and heavy artillery against poorly armed units of Islamists and the opposition.
Awyeah, a "professional" oppinion of a poorly educated former cadet :)
A bunch of bullshit and factual mistakes are your brand style :)
Look at US-led Mosul or Al-Faluja operations before you'll decide to proceed play a clawn :)
What? US coalition has failed to take Mosul and Faluja thus taking heavy casualties in the process?
Nowhere, it's Russian Propaganda! :bplease:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Awyeah, a "professional" oppinion of a poorly educated former cadet :)
A bunch of bullshit and factual mistakes are your brand style :)
Look at US-led Mosul or Al-Faluja operations before you'll decide to proceed play a clawn :)
What? US coalition has failed to take Mosul and Faluja thus taking heavy casualties in the process?
Nowhere, it's Russian Propaganda! :bplease:
I have noticed you have all the idiots who no licks Putler ass .

pmaitra

How many units in the encirclement?
Don't know. Not in contact with the "moderate" terrorists. Ask John Kerry.
I recommend you thoroughly study the expansion of the Russian Empire into Central Asia. Then, you will learn something about making territorial gain. In short, it is never achieved quickly.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I will keep updating you about each Котёл in Syria. :)
Study military science. You can understand this concept. I asked you: HOW much? Probably was lightning fast coverage of large units of the opposition?

pmaitra

Study military science. You can understand this concept. I asked you: HOW much? Probably was lightning fast coverage of large units of the opposition?
What do you mean by "how much?" Are you asking me how many terrorists are trapped in the Котёл? Well, here is the answer: I do not know.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What do you mean by "how much?" Are you asking me how many terrorists are trapped in the Котёл? Well, here is the answer: I do not know.
So how can you call it that definition? It is a predictable encirclement.

pmaitra

So how can you call it that definition? It is a predictable encirclement.
I can call it by that definition, because, terrorists are occupying a region, and the Syrian Army and its allies have surrounded it from all sides. That's a Котёл for me.

Predictable? Sure. It was predictable last month, but not last year. The West was already salivating at the prospect of Aleppo being the capital of a new West-leaning fragment of Syria. Didn't work out that well, did it?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I can call it by that definition, because, terrorists are occupying a region, and the Syrian Army and its allies have surrounded it from all sides. That's a Котёл for me.

Predictable? Sure. It was predictable last month, but not last year. The West was already salivating at the prospect of Aleppo being the capital of a new West-leaning fragment of Syria. Didn't work out that well, did it?
It is understandable that you lick ass Russia.. However, living in the United States. And you, like a parrot repeating, for the propagandists. Kotel (Kessel -. German) is a lightning pincer movement and encirclement of big military units

gadeshi

Don't know. Not in contact with the "moderate" terrorists. Ask John Kerry.

I recommend you thoroughly study the expansion of the Russian Empire into Central Asia. Then, you will learn something about making territorial gain. In short, it is never achieved quickly.
Akim? Study something?
Don't make me laugh :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles