RSS role in bombing samjhota express. mecca masjid

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
From the Tehelka article

In a curious twist, however, in one of those inexplicable human experiences that no one can account for, according to Aseemanand, it was an encounter with one of these jailed Muslim boys that triggered a momentous emotional transformation in him, forcing him to confront his conscience and make amends. This is what Aseemanand told the judge: "Sir, when I was lodged in Chanchalguda district jail in Hyderabad, one of my co-inmates was Kaleem. During my interaction with Kaleem I learnt that he was previously arrested in the Mecca Masjid bomb blast case and he had to spend about oneand- a-half years in prison. During my stay in jail, Kaleem helped me a lot and used to serve me by bringing water, food, etc for me. I was very moved by Kaleem's good conduct and my conscience asked me to do prayschit (penance) by making a confessional statement so that real culprits can be punished and no innocent has to suffer."
Sounds like a nice movie story. :rotfl: :rotfl:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
All Hindu Institution are not clean, some like V.H.P. and R.S.S are more suspicious and dangerous, their well wishers are all over from Government to Corporate, and from Army to Police. saffron terrorism will create big problem for other communities
Welcome Raul baba on DFI :D

S.A.T.A

So what should Hindus do to reassure other communities,should Hindus commit Kut Atma hatya.So long as Hindus exist 'other' communities apparently will have one problem or the other.

Rage

DFI TEAM
So what should Hindus do to reassure other communities,should Hindus commit Kut Atma hatya.So long as Hindus exist 'other' communities apparently will have one problem or the other.

That's quite the stupid rant.

I assure you, the minorities in India far better prefer living in India, a Hindu-majority country than the shitcreek across the border.

All they're asking for is that guilty groups be prosecuted, equally. And yes, the RSS or several of its activists are guilty. I am personal witness to it.

And yes, we do sympathize with your belief that not all groups are currently prosecuted equally.

vishal_lionheart

we do sympathize with your belief that not all groups are currently prosecuted equally.
Yes, The life in India is better comparing to other countries. But some groups from both side want to disturb the peace

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
All Hindu Institution are not clean, some like V.H.P. and R.S.S are more suspicious and dangerous, their well wishers are all over from Government to Corporate, and from Army to Police. saffron terrorism will create big problem for other communities
Oh yeah? All other communities eh? Keep your anti-Dhamma policies to Congress. I am a Buddhist and thousands like me support and respect RSS as a venerable patriotic organization for the work they do when you "oh we are for equality" losers left us for dead. Before giving a colour code to terrorism, have the nuts to call jihad as jihad and done by whom as well rather than calling them as "misguided youth". Okay 'Mr. equal'?

Oracle

S.A.T.A, for our own countrymen, we need to understand and analyze what went wrong in the first place - we need to increase our tolerance level. I am just the opposite when it comes to our enemies across the borders.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That's quite the stupid rant.

I assure you, the minorities in India far better prefer living in India, a Hindu-majority country than the shitcreek across the border.

All they're asking for is that guilty groups be prosecuted, equally. And yes, the RSS or several of its activists are guilty. I am personal witness to it.

And yes, we do sympathize with your belief that not all groups are currently prosecuted equally.
Individuals may be guilty but what is the evidence that all of them are RSS people? Remember that in 1984, Congress workers wore saffron bandanas to again besmirch mainstream Hindus when they attacked Sikh brothers. And now those who got brainwashed into Khalistani terrorism, think that it was mainstream Hindus who did this even though all these Indic faiths are one. If you could elaborate your witnessing, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

JBH22

These days if i say i'm proud of my Hindu origins i'll be quickly labelled racist or anti-secular person though 1 thing most people fail to acknowledge is that India is a secular state because of its Hindu majority otherwise we can see in our neighborhood Pakistan or Bangladesh.As to RSS detractors their talk of secularism is mainly tainted with vested interest in cheap vote bank politics

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ Or for that matter if Buddhist monks raise slogans against discrimination in our region, we would be blamed for the same. Some Dharmic majority country this is now. Pathetic.

S.A.T.A

The only acceptable Hindu is the timid and diminutive kind,given to constant rhetoric on shanti,ahimsa and Hindu's inclusive culture,who tends to react gingerly to such things like Bombing his holiest places of worship,be denied to offer prayers and abeyance to his most revered of Gods,because his gods cannot have abodes on lands encroached already by 'others',one who must accept with grim fatality to the fact that his own community in his own country will be reduced to a state of pitiable vagabonds.When this careful constructed image gets sheared, there is a great brouhaha how the heathen Hindu will bring doom and gloom to this land and now plans must be consecrated to chastise him and send him back to that mold he is threatening to break away from.

Iqbal must certainly have foreseen the fate of Hindus when he mused thus
Na samjhoge to aakhir mit hee jaaoge aye Hindustan walon, tumhari dastan tak na hogi jahan ki dastanon mein'.

JBH22

The only acceptable Hindu is the timid and diminutive kind,given to constant rhetoric on shanti,ahimsa and Hindu's inclusive culture,who tends to react gingerly to such things like Bombing his holiest places of worship,be denied to offer prayers and abeyance to his most revered of Gods,because his gods cannot have abodes on lands encroached already by 'others',one who must accept with grim fatality to the fact that his own community in his own country will be reduced to a state of pitiable vagabonds.When this careful constructed image gets sheared, there is a great brouhaha how the heathen Hindu will bring doom and gloom to this land and now plans must be consecrated to chastise him and send him back to that mold he is threatening to break away from.

Iqbal must certainly have foreseen the fate of Hindus when he mused thus
Na samjhoge to aakhir mit hee jaaoge aye Hindustan walon, tumhari dastan tak na hogi jahan ki dastanon mein'.
in short a good Hindu is a passive and submissive one.
I thinking of converting to another religion,fight for illegal immigrants rights to stay in India,vote for a minority to rule India irrespective he/she is capable of the post,fight against RSS,petition against Indian army for fighting terrorism using human rights this should make me a good SECULAR person

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I do not understand law too much, but irrespective of the merits of the case, if one confesses in front of a Magistrate, then I think it is taken as valid evidence.

It becomes all the more difficult for the defence lawyer.

Normally, anyone who is on trial investigation, does not give a confession before a magistrate.

He must be in the mould of Raja Harishchandra or under the influence of opium.

Anyone guess is as good as the next.

natarajan

I think we have to look in this angle,may be congress itself planted bombs and it is twisting based on situation and now just to distract media,people and forum(we) away from trillion dollars scam(dont ask question on amount).Most of the bomb blasts may be part of political strategy to fool people including us .
I dont know about rss so any one can elaborate what they are doing at present and how many members are there

Last edited:

S.A.T.A

I think we have to look in this angle,may be congress itself planted bombs and it is twisting based on situation and now just to distract media,people and forum(we) away from trillion dollars scam(dont ask question on amount).Most of the bomb blasts may be part of political strategy to fool people including us .
I dont know about rss so any one can elaborate what they are doing at present and how many members are there
I accuse you of indulging in the most unsecular of rants(let me add 'LoL' for good measure)

vishal_lionheart

in short a good Hindu is a passive and submissive one.
I thinking of converting to another religion,fight for illegal immigrants rights to stay in India,vote for a minority to rule India irrespective he/she is capable of the post,fight against RSS,petition against Indian army for fighting terrorism using human rights this should make me a good SECULAR person
The people are really sick minded, they take everything negatively. Last 50 years Hindu and Muslim lives peacefully without Shiv Sena and RSS

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Here is a hilarious take on this issue by a blogger

6 Suggestions to Hindu Terrorists

Posted by Sandeep

Last night I ended up reading the Mumbai Police chargesheet on Abhinav Bharat (the Hindu terror group responsible for various blasts across India), the forensic report (what passes for night-time reading in my life) and Aseemanand's (one of the Abhinav Bharat member) hand-written confession in Hindi (thanks to ER for fishing it out for me). After digesting all this information I have decided to...wait for it...convert my religion to Presbyterian Church of East Africa. The reason: I demand my religion, nay deserve my religion, to be represented a better class of terrorists. Seriously, Islam get Al Qaeda, Christianity gets IRA and Hinduism gets these monkeys? I would rather go with Somalian Pirates (East African Church kind)

The only time I will get to use Abhinav Bharat and masterminds in the same sentence is when saying, "Abhinav Bharat is to masterminds like velociraptor is to friendly pet." While I am opposed to terrorism and violence, I am more vehemently opposed to stupidity. Hence, I am forthwith dispensing six pieces of advice to any Hindu out there aspiring to be a terrorist. Please heed to my advice or pretty much don't blow up stuff, although preferably the latter:

1. Pick an issue from this century. According to Aseemanand's confession, the reason they decided to target the Mecca Masji, Hyderabad in 2007 was "the Nizam of Hyderabad had decided to go with Pakistan in 1947, and they should be punished for that." Seriously? That's your plan? Punishing a city for an unsuccessful decision taken by a Nizam 60 years ago? I mean were they hoping to kill Nizam's great-great-grandchild in the blast? Its like George W Bush invading Iraq because his daddy once had a beef with Saddam (oh, wait...)

2. No need to gift-wrap the evidence. While the movie industry and newspapers have convinced us of the incompetence of police in this country, there is no need to go out of your way to help them in their investigation. And video-taping yourself planning the bomb blasts and then leaving the video (with quality audio) on your laptop is clearly doing too much. You might as well...uh...I can't think of doing anything else to make it easier for the police.
...except may be this.
Yet, this is precisely what these guys did. In the seized laptop of Sudhakar Dwivedi, police found videos of all the Abhinav Bharat members holding meetings in Faridabad, Ujjain and Bhopal discussing their plans.

3. Know thy enemy. Having someone to hate is critical for the existence of a terrorist group. So these guys decided to hate Muslims. Totally understandable, what with Muslims being minority and all, they clearly must be the oppressor in India. But once you have made Muslims your sworn enemies, don't go recruiting them for your agenda. Aseemanand confesses that Sunil Joshi, who executed the Ajmer blast, had two Muslims helping him in the bombing! What the hell? It's like US Army paying Taliban for its troop security (oh, wait...)

4. Don't be an asshole. As terrorist group names go, Abhinav Bharat is not exactly the most terror-inspiring one; come to think of it, Abhinav (meaning innovative) Bharat doesn't even mean anything. Then why get into copyright infringement with a perfectly decent NGO? Abhinav Bharat is a charitable trust working in Mumbai since 2001 (their website is the first to pop up when you google Abhinav Bharat) blissfully unaware of any bomb plots. Now they have to run around issuing press releases and convincing every tom, **** and harry that the only crime they ever committed was trying to popularize hockey (during IPL!)

5. Give us a little context please. According to ever-so-informative video tapes seized by police, Abhinav Bharat agenda is to replace constitution of India to include more Hindutva in every aspect of society. It goes on suggesting more drastic measures like building forts in Madhya Pradesh (for real) for youth to have something to look up to etc. And the bomb blasts were just a way of drawing attention and uniting the Hindus. But then why didn't they claim responsibilities for the blasts? For more than two years after the beginning of these bomb blasts, everyone including the police continued to think it was some Islamic extremist! Were we supposed to guess? Clearly these guys are loud as a mouse squeak.

6. Do not employ sentimental old fools. The worst part is Aseemanand confessed not because of police pressure or desperation but because of an honest to god, feel-good-movie style change of heart. Aseemanand was turned to the path of love and penance by Kalim - his cellmate in Hyderabad jail - who helped him by bringing food and water. Despite being a Muslim, Kalim's helpful nature led Aseemanand's conscience to ask him "to do prayschit [repent]." How is a hardcore terrorist organization supposed to maintain its operational secrecy if one of its primary member has a conscience?

These are the lessons learnt from history. So in future please keep them in mind while you mindlessly prepare for a random attack on innocent citizens who are likely to have played no role whatsoever in your imagined atrocities against Hindus (they may very well be Hindus.) As we all know, learning from your past mistakes helps you avoid them in future. Just like US having failed to miserably in Iraq and Afghanistan is no longer thinking of invading Iran (oh wait...)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ A hangover that tells how self-shame and sickularism can affect some wannabe-cool Indians. LOL. Nice post. :p

vishal_lionheart

The Bharatiya Janata Party and its ideological ally Shiv Sena brought down the house on Friday over Home Minister Chidambaram's innocuous remarks cautioning the nation against the phenomenon of "saffron terrorism." (Saffron is a color associated with Hinduism).

Interestingly, in his speech, made at a conference of top police and intelligence officials this week, the minister had also talked of "jehadi terrorists." The Hindutva parties, of course, had no issues with that. True to their rabble-rousing style, the BJP and Sena not just managed to ground Parliament proceedings, they put the government on the mat by demanding the minister's head and an apology for insulting all Hindus.

So much so the governing Congress, ever fearful of hurting the sensitivities of the majority community, had to field its spokesperson to water down Chidambaram's "saffron terror" remarks. Terror has no color, was more or less the thrust of his hypothesis.

Of course, no faith, race or country has a monopoly over terrorism. This is why we are opposed to all convenient and misguided labeling and stereotyping of any particular group or community. Terror is terror and crime is crime, no matter who the perpetrators or victims are. This, however, does not mean there's no substance in Chidambaram's caveat on the Hindu militancy threat facing the world's largest democracy.

Indeed, the Hindutva brigade's clamorous protests and their claim that there's no such thing as saffron terrorism are simply breathtaking. It's the same parties that have for years shouted from the rooftops about the threat of "Muslim terrorists and Islamic terrorism" stigmatizing an entire community. Now they have suddenly developed a distaste for labels.

But they cannot suppress the truth forever. And the truth about the Hindutva terror and the dangerous games fascist organizations such as RSS and its numerous avatars and fronts that include BJP, VHP and Bajrang Dal have long played is finally coming out.

Over the past several months, the Central Bureau of Investigation and security agencies have made some sensational arrests that include top RSS and VHP functionaries, who have been involved in numerous terror attacks across India. It is now established beyond doubt that Hindu extremists were behind the 2007 terror strikes on the historical Makkah Masjid in Hyderabad and the famous Ajmer shrine. Their hand has also been found in the serial blasts targeting Malegaon in Maharashtra in 2008 that killed scores of Muslims and attacks in scenic Goa in 2009. Even the terror strike on the cross-border Samjhota Express in 2007 that killed 68 people is now suspected to have been carried out by the same forces.

Interestingly, all these attacks were initially blamed on "Muslim terrorists" and Pakistan-based groups, leading to hundreds of innocent young Muslim men being picked up from cities like Hyderabad and tortured for months. In fact, many innocent Muslims such as Ishrat Jahan and her four friends were killed in cold blood as terrorists. Painstaking investigations over the past couple of years have found the hand of a dangerous labyrinth of Hindutva groups such as Abhinav Bharat, Rashtriya Jagran Manch, and Sanatan Sanstha behind the attacks. Cleverly exploiting the prejudice against Muslims in India's security establishment, these outfits plotted against the "usual suspects" as well as the nation that they claim to love.

This is why it is rather rich for BJP and Shiv Sena to protest Chidambaram's measured words. India cannot fight the challenges it faces on this front without calling a spade a spade. This does not mean there can be no terrorists in Muslim ranks or that the community can lower its guard against the threat of extremism in its midst.

If India remains a vibrant democracy with infinite tolerance for diversity, the credit largely goes to the all-embracing Hindu majority. This is why if extremist forces are preying on the community, it should come as a wake-up call to everyone.
http://arabnews.com/opinion/editorial/article117533.ece

vishal_lionheart

The killing of Mumbai student Ishrat Jahan by Gujarat Police four years ago was "inhuman" and all those responsible for her death should be punished, Law Minister M Veerappa Moily said in New Delhi on Tuesday, a day after a metropolitan magistrate's report proved that it was a "fake

related stories
Gujarat Govt to challenge Ishrat Jahan's death probe report
encounter".
"This is inhuman, if a proper investigation is done then many more skeletons will come out," Moily told IANS.

He said it was surprising that such things were happening in India and demanded that all the officers responsible should be punished.

"All those who are responsible for such inhuman killings should be hauled (up)," he said.

The Gujarat police had claimed that Ishrat Jahan was a member of the terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba and that she and her three friends were on a mission to kill Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi when they were gunned down on the outskirts of Ahmedabad in June 2004.

However, according to the 240 page report by metropolitan magistrate SP Tamang, the four -- Ishrat Jahan, Javed Ghulam Sheikh alias Pranesh Kumar Pillai, Amjad Ali alias Rajkumar Akbar Ali Rana and Jisan Johar Abdul Gani -- were not linked with any terror group and were killed in a "fake encounter".

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Ishrat-Jahan-killing-inhuman-Moily/Article1-451553.aspx

Global Defence

New threads

Articles