RSS behind Samjhauta, Mecca Masjid and Malegaon blasts, alleges Sushil

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by DEJAVU, Jan 20, 2013.

1. DEJAVU

DEJAVU Regular Member

RSS behind Samjhauta, Mecca Masjid and Malegaon blasts, alleges Sushil Kumar Shinde

NEW DELHI: Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde on Sunday alleged that the training camps run by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) were promoting Hindu terrorism. He also alleged that the RSS and the BJP were behind the Samjhauta Express, Meccca Masjid and Malegaon blasts.

"Training camps of both the BJP and the RSS are promoting Hindu terrorism. Whether it is Samjhauta blast or Mecca Masjid blast or Malegaon blast, they plant bombs and blame it on the minorities," he said on the last day of Congress Chintan Shivir in Jaipur.

Reacting quickly to the allegations made by the Home Minister, BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said: "Home Minister's statement is irresponsible and unfortunate. We condemn it." He was joined by BJP Vice President Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who said, "It is sad that the Home Minister is trying to disturb the peace of the country. The Congress should apologise, Sonia Gandhi should also apologise, otherwise they will have to face the consequences."

Defending himself, Shinde said that he didn't say anything new and only spoke about saffron terrorism which has already been talked about many a times in newspapers. Sources said that Shinde was warned by the Congress leadership to make the clarification. Earlier in the day, Congress president Sonia Gandhi in her address at the Chintan Shiviar had asked party leaders to gear up for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections and not indulge in nepotism so that they could win back people's faith.

Congress leader and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla also clarified on Shinde's statement saying he referred to right-wing terrorism and not Hindu terrorism. "Terrorism has no religion. The extremists and religious fanatics create terror. The Home minister did not refer to Hindu terrorism instead he meant right-wing terrorism," he said.

Right wing activists are alleged to have plotted the Samjhauta Express bomb blast. Six people, including Swami Aseemanand and Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, have been chargesheeted by the National Investigation Agency. Two bombs went off on the Samjhauta Express near Panipat on February 18, 2007 while it was on way to Lahore, killing 68 people.

Sadhvi Pragya is also one of the prime accused in the Malegaon blasts case of September 29, 2008, in which six persons were killed and 100 others were injured. On January 19, 2009, Maharashtra Police had filed a chargesheet in the Malegaon blasts case. According to the chargesheet, Lt Col Prasad Purohit was the main conspirator, who provided the explosives and Sadhvi Pragya arranged for the persons, who planted the explosives.

In December, 2012, a man belonging to a right wing group was arrested by the NIA in connection with the May 18, 2007 Mecca Masjid blast that left 13 people dead in Hyderabad. Tej Ram was apprehended by NIA sleuths from Ravidas Marg area of Depalpur, 15 km from Indore.

RSS behind Samjhauta, Mecca Masjid and Malegaon blasts, alleges Sushil Kumar Shinde- Politics News- IBNLive

3. DEJAVU

DEJAVU Regular Member

Re: RSS behind Samjhauta, Mecca Masjid and Malegaon blasts, alleges Su

BJP, RSS training camps are promoting Hindu terrorism: Shinde.

Union Home Minister and Congress veteran Sushil Kumar Shinde today alleged that the BJP and the RSS ran training camps to promote 'Hindu Terrorism'. Speaking during the AICC plenary, Mr Shinde cited reports supporting his claim. He said,"After investigations, we have found that BJP and RSS training camps are promoting Hindu terrorism." Referring to the Samjhauta blast, Mecca Masjid blast and Malegaon blast, the Home Minister said,"These right wing organisations are involved in such activities and for the unity and integrity of the country, our workers need to be cautious against such hate campaigns." He said, "The bombs were planted for Samjhauta blast, Mecca Masjid blast and Malegaon blast by those trained in such camps, and they blamed innocent youth from minority community." "We must be alert and cautious against such elements for the Nation's security," he added. UNI

4. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Yeah, why even the beheading could be because of BJP RSS.

Anyways you guys have nothing to worry about, with the current leadership at the center.

5. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Rest of bomb blast and terror attacks on India are perpetrated by Congress-I ? Lets see who has the more numbers, any guesses ?

Hindus are having an erratic voting pattern they have no one to blame but themselves. Just few Hours ago Home minister 'Shindey' has ranted about Hindu terror.

Any Hindu who has red blood in his veins and has to face his ancestors one day should not vote for Congress-I and parties who will sell themselves to them for power.

panduranghari, mikhail, VIP and 8 others like this.
  6. DivineHeretic

DivineHeretic Senior Member Senior Member

It could be my baniya dog that conducted these attacks, or even a god dammned infidel monk,or the Goddless Commies or a pscyhopath Alien for all we know. You can put the blame on anyone you want, Mr. HM. But for RAHUL baba's sake, please show us the PROOF. And by that I mean the real stuff. Not Aunty Roy's garbage of intellectual literature, if such a thing even exists. Otherwise save US from your weird delusions.

7. DEJAVU

DEJAVU Regular Member

You guys doing a great job for BJP,
    I know BJP will form new government and i think its a good sign for sub-continent :)
    If Modi become PM then its great to c the situation of sub-continent.
    Personally i am adventurist.

8. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Shinde?? Hahaha.

9. johnnyboy

johnnyboy Regular Member

He is just trying to impress his new V-P... who again believes saffron terror is biggest threat to the nation, and was caught complaining about the same to US diplomats.

spikey360 likes this.
  10. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

If he has evidence,then what stops him to ban them,he is the home minister of India!
    Thereby eleminating the main opposition party. Congra$$ can win the 2014 election under the guidence of VISIONARY:lol: VP Ammul-ji!

parijataka likes this.
  11. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I am surprised by the no. of Tamils who dont "hate" RSS:hmm:....

Whats the reason?

12. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

With leaders like these, who needs enemies ?

Neil, arnabmit, parijataka and 4 others like this.
  13. sasi

I don't see reason to hate them.

14. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

India the country where the leadership sinks national interest for own short term gain.

Indeed Shinde prefer "shri" Hafeez saeed or Diggy Raja who likes "osamaji",

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  15. Mad Indian

The first question they ask me when I talk about RSS positively is whether you are a FC or why you "dont" hate it?-

Even here in DFI, about three or four people have asked that!:truestory:

And I believe the bad name for RSS was started by that ***** Indira Gandhi....

16. afako

afako Regular Member

There is where you are mistaken. The Congress Thugs(since 1885), the Indian Government (GOI) established in 1947 themselves were set up as Anti-Dharmic/Anti-Hindu Institutions to begin with.

In alliance with the Church, NGOs, Islamists, Marxists, Communists, Maoists and all outside Powers who are Anti-Hindu since they were created/born.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  17. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, the election campaign has begun. First salvo fired by the incompetence known as SUSHIL KUMAR SHINDE.:director:

18. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Don't be surprised. An aam Hindu sees no reason to hate RSS. The only haters are the media, Congi, casteist parties, commies of all shades, church and jihadis. Those Hindus who are not its followers too don't hate it.

19. sasi

What is FC? I too see the trend in many forums including DFI abt RSS. Indira gandhi? I heard she said good things abt RSS. How it helped the country in need of hour(j/k ?). I don't know when they are going to brand me as saffron terrorist!
    :hmm:

20. Mad Indian

Forward caste. You know how it works. I mean the forward caste is seen as a highly orthodox religous group in TN. They would assume I am a pious Brahmin:lol: or that I am very immature/ignorant in Politics to not know about RSS' evil nature:p

Anyway, it was Indira Gandhi who first propagated the anti RSS shit, first during her emergency:)notsure:), along with propaganda about disrupting communal harmony(when that ***** destroyed much more communal harmony than any one else combined)! She was responsible for the anti-RSS stand of the average Tamils! Have you not interacted with the common folk around the age of 40s-50s there?

In fact, one Tamil from Mumbai was openly taken back about my stand on RSS, being from TN and all, so much so that he asked me to congratulate my dad for me having such a good opinion on RSS:truestory:

Patriot likes this.
  21. Mad Indian

Are you a Tamil? If so you would not find my question that surprising. BTW, I am a RSS fan:fyeah:

Patriot likes this.