Royal Navy went to Libya Without Missiles

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Is the british mainstream media highlighting it or will they hide like they usually do ?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Is the british mainstream media highlighting it or will they hide like they usually do ?
Ursula Brennan, Permanent Under Secretary of State at the MOD, said: "The assessment of the risk to HMS Westminster would have taken into account the other capabilities that we had in terms of submarines, aircraft and surveillance and so on and said 'in those circumstances, do we think that is a risk worth taking?'

"That is a judgment our operations people take on a daily basis."

But Penny Mordaunt, Conservative MP for Portsmouth North and HMS Westminster's home city, said: "I'm absolutely convinced and so are other warfare officers I've spoken to that Westminster would have been in danger.
Penny and Ursula will sort it out. The RN is in fine shape with these 2 ladies on the case.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
HMS Westminster was off the coast of Libya before we sank Gaddafi's navy. There was plenty of "THREAT" at that time. There is something deeper going on with the RN preparedness than they are letting on. It is one cover-up after another with these clowns.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
No no more RN and no more Maggie Thatcher. Falklands will be gone for good next time,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles