1. First of All i m not an RSS agent ...infact very far from it ....
    nor a die Hard Congressi ...though these days i have come to loathe them

but here is the Thing

Consider this ::

1964 : The High watermark of the Cold war era ,
    Both sides are equally Balanced, engaged in the most vicious tussle to gain the slightest Advantage,
    Ready to do whatever it takes to claim a Nation to its Camp,
    Espionage,Assassinations,Proxy wars, Regime change you name it

Hell ! Even the Nuclear option isn't off the table (Cuban Missile Crisis,1962)

Ostensibly A Nation that accounts for 13 percent of all humans on Earth, remains unaligned to either camps

Doing rather badly at Cambridge, is a 20 year old Highly Vulnerable Scion of the Effective Ruling Dynasty of the same nation
    and Neither of these Superpowers notice

He then begins to feel amorous towards a 19 year old Equally Impressionable Italian Waitress who barely can make her ends meet.
    and ofcourse None of the aforementioned Superpowers can see the obvious Golden Opportunity.

I am not accusing anyone or anything , Neither the CIA nor the KGB, or nobody, to be honest i havent got any fact in support of or against anybody ,

but for me to assume nobody bothered is like

watching a dead Deer carcass and two Lions nearby and presuming that the deer died of Natural causes .

Ofcourse the Subsequent Events of How the Momma Died and then the Other one (Son) died and then the Good Son died is a very different story Though Perhaps a related one ....But i dont wanna go there ...not now anyway.

Watched the Good Shepherd anybody ???

I'll like your own take on it ...what u guys think

ofcourse i have seen and heard what Sub Swam and RSS guys think.....but again no citation-less allegations....

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  3. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Wonderful post to start off with - welcome to DFI. :D

4. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

By the way, Subramanian Swamy claims that the Russian author of the book "state within a state" (KGB), has written in the book, that Rajiv Gandhi used to receive regular KGB money. Also, he claims that the Harvard archives have proof that Rajiv and family were regular recipients of KGB money. He says that the FSB (successor to KGB) documents have this on record.

No idea how far this is true. :noidea:

5. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

Welcome to DFI. :thumb:

6. Yeah but then Rajiv Died..!!