Robert Vadra quietly closing down six companies

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Jul 8, 2014.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

wassup...?

Robert Vadra quietly closing down six companies
    Hindustan Times New Delhi, July 08, 2014

Robert Vadra, the husband of Priyanka Gandhi, is quietly closing down six companies set up just two years ago.

The firms have never filed annual returns or balance sheets, an examination of company records by HT shows.

Lifeline Agrotech, Greenwave Agro, Rightline Agriculture, Future Infra Agro, Best Seasons Agro and Prime Time Agro are all private limited companies established between June and August 2012, purportedly as agriculture or agro-processing firms. Vadra is named as managing director and promoter in company records.

Listed as a director and promoter alongside him is Amit Mehta, who is also a director of joint venture companies formed by Vadra and the real-estate giant DLF. The property deals that they concluded in Haryana were the subject of controversy over allegations of impropriety in the acquisition of clearances, and the quick profits booked by Vadra.

Vadra’s office did not respond to questions from HT. Telephone calls, emails and SMS messages to his spokesperson Manoj Arora also went unanswered.

All six companies are now listed by the ministry of corporate affairs as “having status under the process of being struck off”. When that process is complete they will legally cease to exist.

3. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

i feel BJP has quietly let Robert Vadra to run away from his misdeeds.

what happened to Uma Bharathi, she had promised to put him behind bar what happened? SPG cover is also on for Sonia gandhi family.
    Kab ayega Ache Din:frusty:

rugved, happy, Samar Rathi and 2 others like this.
  4. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    happy likes this.
  5. Singh

[​IMG]

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  6. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Actually, I am feeling that even Modi has fallen under pressure by the Lutiyen's club!

When I know, it is not possible to have done many things in such a short while taking a minimal steps against the the 'looter family' of India would have heartened a high percentage of the people who have helped bring this current regime in power. The way Govt. refused to take away SPG security of Vadra, or even Gandhi family - is simply a betrayal to me. Why should I pay for the humongous amount wasted for the fckturds from the family which ruined India?

Modi should show sign that he intends to do right by the looters. If that family is destroyed, even Congress will change for the better and would add value to this nation.

indiatester and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  7. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

And the BJP is quietly closing down their crusade to expose Vadra and bring him to book?

8. Singh

This is the issue, too much expectations. I am not his biggest fan, but I am not going to write him off just now. Give the man time.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  9. Ray

True.

It is only for Vadra that acche din has come as BJP promised!

10. Singh

Touching Vadra right now will be the stupidest and most juvenile thing ever.

VIP likes this.
  11. jackprince

Of course, I am ready to give the man time!

I asked for minimal steps showing his intention of doing right by the Gandhi family, by at least removing the SPG cover. For which the ground was prepared and opportunity was fully there - but he folded. Why cannot NSG enough for this plague of a family? The family even doesn't hold the LOP now! I am afraid that this govt. would give in and grant LOP to congress to sooth guys like Susma!:mad:

I believe he would do good in long term, but he needs to do something in short term at least.

A lot of people expected to pull up this Vadra-dude by the tail and throw him to somewhere where sun never shines, but his govt's reluctance is appalling.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  12. jackprince

Why? Please explain.

IMHO people, except the congress-leaning intellectuals and pathetic congress supporters, would be happy if that SOB comes under the bus!

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  13. Ray

If the companies legally cease to exist, what happens to their records?

Will it mean that there being no legally existing companies, all the misdeed will also be legally not accountable?

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  14. Ray

Someone could be asked to file a PIL, after filing RTIs and using them as evidence, so that there is no blame to smear any political party.

Then the wheels of justice will start rolling!

15. Compersion

Compersion Senior Member Senior Member

I believe in the long-term it will be a internal fight between Rahul Gandhi and Robert Vadra where each will have to demonstrate the "capability" on carry ahead the Nehru dynasty. And Robert Vadra has children and probably more brains according to his own beliefs and more self-control (again according to his own beliefs). Things will get messy if and when it becomes a internal fight. This can be seen in bits and pieces on how Vadra was showcased in front of media whereas the rest of his wife family was not.

It would be great if Varun Gandhi has children. He ought to form a new party with allegiance to BJP. A mini-alternative.

maomao likes this.
  16. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Modi doesn't believe in such witch hunt unless some people really have tried to screw him up directly.

17. VIP

[email protected] Sulphate.

Samar Rathi and jackprince like this.
  18. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

I know one thing - for India to survive, the whole plundering Nehru-Gandhi clan has to be decimated with other thousands of families of politicians, bureaucrats, other officials - associated with this wretched family.

Modi has to do this work very meticulously. It's too early to put an end to Nehru-Gandhi tyranny. He has started the ground work by putting our corrupt / inept pro-congress golf playing top bureaucracy in line, foreign funded leftist pro-congress NGOs will soon be history, IB, RAW and CBI working on the double, secular media terrorists are being put in their place etc etc......the list goes on! When the machinery comes under him (completely), the ground will be created to take down the plundering con-gress and it's thousands of aristocratic families associated with this illiterate clan of philanderers!

topgear, mikhail and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  19. jackprince

Would it be witch hunt, when even Swamy has so much implicating circumstantial evidence from simple RTIs and public records? When one IAS officer already have accused him of wrong doing? Ordering a CBI probe wouldn't be a witch hunt but a just act - even though it may appear to be vindictive.

And, all things aside simply putting the finances as a reason SPG could have been withdrawn. He didn't even do that.

I am not very patient man when I see that the bird of the hand is freed while saying there may be some in the bush!

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  20. TrueSpirit1

TrueSpirit1 The Nobody Banned

why ? how ?

21. VIP

I can understand your feelings but Modi doesn't work in that manner. He has priorities and Vadra is not one of them, some other national issues are more important and directions need to be given in such issues and Modi is needed there, not behind vadra.

happy likes this.