Robert Vadra Exposed

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Galaxy, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Robert Vadra Exposed

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. H.A.

H.A. Senior Member Senior Member

Its a 40 min video !!!!!!! how much did he get exposed?

4. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Well, the motto of 90% of politicians in this country seems to be to collect wealth enough for 7 generations by hook or by crook. What can one say.

5. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

6. H.A.

I saw just 2 minutes of the video and this is what i found,

1) The line that they are talking about is not being show completely, it says "Shri Robert Vadra while travelling with....." which I assume the order would be that when Mr Vadra is travelling with Mrs. P. Vadra, he should not be checked.

2) Robert Vadra's name is written because, as per my knowledge he does not hold any government post, hence his name is being specifically mention.

3) You may ask as to why give him special status. Don't, because a part of that line is covered which would have revealed everything.

They are just making Rai ka pahar of the situation to stay in news that's it. I have not seen the complete video but is that being discussed for 40 minutes !!!!!!!!

Well if you have any problem with he specifically getting relief on airport security checks, then go get yourself married to a Politicians daughter. :becky:

7. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Tronic likes this.
  8. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Economic times has reported on the full extent of his business empire and the flow of crores from DLF to Mr.Robert.

9. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

AHA! Another mole in the Maino Mafia caught. But what are they going to do about it? These scum virtually own India. :mad2:

panduranghari, maomao and Mad Indian like this.
  10. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

11. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

He is our 10%. He is the husband of future prime minister of India, unfortunately :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::sad::sad:

maomao and Mad Indian like this.
  12. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

One of the most disgusting response to an issue which should be take up at the highest level by responsible citizens of India. I hope individuals like you never get to a post who is willing to sweep the issue under rug and make a suggestion to everyone to marry a politicians daughter. It just exposes your mentality without looking into the facts of the issue at hand. It is very rare for me to get personal with any one in this world but you did succeed in getting under my thick skin.

In order to resolve this matter someone should get access to information under the RTI and expose the individuals who authorized this exception made in Robert Vadra's case.

In my opinion nobody is above law regardless who one is married to.

Last but not the least you need to get out of this slave mentality and try to contribute positively in our nations future.

Ray, Vyom and parijataka like this.
  13. H.A.

have you seen the whole 40 minutes of video? if yes, then please enlighten me on what is there on the video... I would love to know your point of view.

14. blueblood

blueblood Senior Member Senior Member

Robert Vadra - Life before marriage mostly unknown. Overnight billionaire.

Family

Father - Dead, opposed the marriage and Gandhi family before dying. OTOH, used Gandhi family's name to get things done for friends.

Brother - Dead under suspicious conditions, was charged with corruption cases.

Sister - Dead.

Mother - Still alive, supposedly have good relations with Sonia Gandhi.

Still mainstream media hasn't dug any info, strange, huh.

15. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

WSJ (I think, will post link if I find) in one article called him third in line of succession after Rahul and Priyanka...:rolleyes:

16. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I heard something interesting from an NRI friend of mine , he said in US and other western countries, the people can be as much liberal and moral-less they want(multiple partners,cheating ,drugs,) while their leaders(politicians) are SUPPOSED to be perfect(having a good married life, no criminal records...etc) atleast on the public eyes....

while here in our god forsaken country we the CITIZENS are supposed to be perfect-high morals, so much censoring,, moral policing against lovers(i mean WTF) while the politicians can be as much corrupt and wrong as they want(multiple wives, drugs, stolen money, loads of criminal cases)

Take for instance that former CHIEF MINISTER:sad::sad: Bloke Mr. Karunanithi of my own state- He has openly three wives:tsk::tsk:,while i know that he had so many illegal affairs, their family owns almost everything in Tamil Nadu, his son Alagiri:Cry::Cry:(unfortunately one of our central ministers) has so many CRIMINAL cases against him....

Will there ever be any riddance of these....?????:boom::boom:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
    maomao and parijataka like this.
  17. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

You mean Raul Vince and Bianca Vince

18. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

No he will be at back stage.you earn more money backstage rather than being PM...

parijataka and Mad Indian like this.
  19. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

Yes, I have seen the entire video. It will be nearly impossible to enlighten you since your first post exposed your overall attitude towards the law and order situation in India. There are two types one for common and other one for people in higher places. So my question is can you tell me the name of any other democratic nation where the laws of the nation are abused with total disregard of fairness? I would suggest you to spend the entire 40 minutes so that you can form of your own opinion rather than get the information second hand.

Everything revealed in the video needs to be investigated in order to get to the bottom of the scandal. May you can also do some investigation on your own as to what privileges can a Damad of a MP can enjoy while children of Cabinet do not have the same rights. Can you justify without being partial?

20. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

Will enter politics if people want: Robert Vadra

Amethi, Uttar Pradesh:

Brother-in-law Robert Vadra jumped on to a motorcycle this morning to drum up support for Rahul Gandhi and the Congress as campaigning for the first phase of the Uttar Pradesh elections drew to a close. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra's husband, an avid biker who is often spotted whizzing down Delhi roads, drove down the dirt roads of rural UP leading a motorcycle rally and sparked a buzz when he said he was open to joining active politics.

"If people will wish that, then I will definitely come," said the usually reserved Mr Vadra when asked if he would ever contest elections. He was chatting informally with reporters.

But Priyanka Gandhi has ruled out reports that her husband Robert may be joining politics. She said the media had misunderstood Robert. "You (reporters) must have asked him some twisted question and interpreted the answer. Robert is very happy with his business and I guess, that is what he was wanting to say," she said.

Mr Vadra accompanies his wife regularly to the Amethi-Rae Bareli-Sultanpur Gandhi pocketborough during elections, but usually keeps a low profile politically. He arrived in Amethi last night with his daughter Miraya and said he was lending support as a family member to take forward his brother-in-law Rahul Gandhi's message. "I have come to share and take Rahul's message to villages and every corner of the state", he said.

Priyanka, he said was working 16 hours a day, but was not very specific when asked if his wife, known to be charismatic and a crowd puller, would enter electoral politics. "Everything has its own time. Right now it's Rahul's time, then it will be Priyanka's time...I am never going to hint that. It's her wish and you know the people love her. We get respect even if we are in power or without the power. We are for the people, we don't need to be in power for that," he said.

Priyanka has been campaigning in the Amethi and Rae Bareli areas for the last three days. She too has laughed away the intense speculation over when and if she will join politics, underscoring repeatedly that she is here to help her older brother Rahul as he makes a bid to resurrect the Congress' fortunes in the state. Rahul Gandhi is the sole scriptwriter of the party's campaign for UP 2012 and the family is clearly pulling no stops in ensuring that they give their all. Polling in these areas will be held on February 15.

Mr Vadra says he will accompany his wife on the campaign trail but "I am not here to give speeches, I am here to work and get the message across to people who can't be reached." He nevertheless did address a rally in the Salon assembly segment of Amethi, which is Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha constituency. His daughter accompanied him. So is the Gandhi-Vadra Gen Next being readied? (In Pics: Robert Vadra, daughter join campaign)

"I have my daughter here as well so I am showing her. I went to a few villages. I saw the change that has come about in the women folk. I have been here for 15 years and I was really surprised and happy to see the confidence in the women here. The self-help groups have done a great job. Each one is being confident. I want my daughter to see it,

Will enter politics if people want: Robert Vadra

21. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

After the daughter-in-law of India (madam Sonia), now it is the turn for the son-in-law of India. It seems this fool wants to serve people of India if we want him to do so. Are we the people of India fools to accept him ? How did he think that we will let a beggar rule us ? Think he is not aware of the CURSE OF THE GANDHI FAMILY.

maomao likes this.