Rise of the Cyber Hindu

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by kseeker, Nov 15, 2013.

1. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Link: Rise of the Cyber Hindu: An ever-growing online community of pro-Hindu, pro-BJP, pro-Narendra Modi, right-wing tweeters has taken over political discourse on the Internet : Elections - India Today

3. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

the upper caste hindus dominate the blogosphere . hence the support for hindutva . but the 2011 census findings on caste numbers will reveal that their numbers are dwindling and count for nothing in elections . if modi wins , as he may in 2014 , it will be because many lower castes also will vote for him .

SPIEZ and maomao like this.
  4. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

Looks like congrass pets are crying!
    "The Internet is saffron."

maomao, VIP and kseeker like this.
  5. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

Why are you shy of saying that it would due to support of all Hindus, across the caste lines? Is Modi, an EBC, an idol of upper castes only?

RajputPride, maomao and kseeker like this.
  6. kseeker

kseeker Retired

I agree with @Eesh.
    @ashdoc, why do you presume that, only upper caste Hindus dominate cyberspace ? NaMo has become an idol for not just hindus but also for non-hindus who are fed up of corruption and pseudo secularism portrayed by so called secular political parties.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  7. nrupatunga

nrupatunga Senior Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  8. natarajan

natarajan Senior Member Senior Member

all major religion christian,muslim and hindus have internet wing,while islam wing can be identified as they will always bash modi,kashmir muslim suffering,ill things about hindu gods,praise about saudi,mecca,mostly allah or mashallah.Hope why there is concern only on one religion when all other have same kind of things

9. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Because, everyone wants to Project themselves as SI(E)CKULAR by bashing Hindus :D Answer is so simple, don't you agree ?

maomao likes this.
  10. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Who is afraid of the Rise of Hinduism in India:

Treacherous Left (which is actually been reduced to sulking nothing)

Missionaries

Jihadis.Mullahs

Secular Looters from Con party and their peripherals

Obviously, paid media

other anti-Hindu traitors

When these bastards talk about peace and Hinduism - we should keep in mind what these above mentioned groups really are: they are ruthless, genocidal, violent and shamelessly inhuman when tackling their detractors.....It's just that Hindu has risen above caste and talking them head on....hence they can't do shyt andd just sulk and try divide an rule policy!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    LETHALFORCE, RajputPride, VIP and 6 others like this.
  11. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Well said :thumb: couldn't agree more on this. More they try to suppress Hindus and their views, more Hindus will gain sense and revolt .

12. RajputPride

RajputPride Regular Member

I am proud cyber Hindu. :thumb:

LETHALFORCE, VIP, Free Karma and 2 others like this.
  13. Decklander

Decklander New Member

I really do not know why the world is so scared of Hindus? especially the so called seculars. We have always accommodated all religions in our set up and this so called term of Hindu is actually a way to address the most honourable people of globe as some kind of terrorists. We are not Hindu by religion. We are sanatani/Arya samaji by religion and our way of life is Hindutva as called by persians.

14. Dharmateja

Dharmateja Regular Member

Excuse my language, but IMHO in an ideal world, caste is something like the size of your penis or a woman's age, you should neither flaunt it nor it should be your selling point. When it comes to people on internet, there is no caste on internet, all have the same access, It would be naive to think internet hindus mainly come from upper castes, if at all that an upper/lower caste makes any sense on internet.

A wish of mine, i want to live to see a day when there is no caste in Bharat and all Hindus are united in one single group or at least the day when references to religions and castes are removed from constitution and governing laws,

15. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

:yawn: There was a secular hindu talking to a secular Talibani terrorist few days back.

16. kseeker

kseeker Retired

This hatred against Hindus was spewed by western media to begin with :mad: Now, so called sickulars are using their sickularism as their weapons :mad:

E.g. NYTIMES headline "Gandhi Is Killed By A Hindu; India Shaken, World Mourns; 15 Die In Rioting In Bombay Three Shots Fired"

Who was that Gandhi ? wasn't he Hindu ? Why did they had to write " Killed by Hindu " ? :mad:

When Lincoln was killed, Nytimes headline was " President Lincoln Shot by an Assassin.; The Deed Done at Ford's Theatre Last Night. THE ACT OF A DESPERATE REBEL The President Still Alive at Last Accounts. No Hopes Entertained of His Recovery. Attempted Assassination of Secretary Seward. DETAILS OF THE DREADFUL TRAGEDY."

Why nytimes didn't write, Lincoln was killed by CHRISTIAN ? :mad:

That was the biggest CRIME committed by our ancestors :tsk:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  17. Decklander

Decklander New Member

Lincon and Martin Luther King were killed by whitemen so do we call all whitemen assasins? Mr. MK Gandhi was not killed by Hindu nationalists but by khangrass. They knew that his life was under threat and just a few days back they had failed to kill Mr. Gandhi but khangrass refused to provide him security stating that Mr. Gandhi himself had refused it. They left the door open for the killers to walk in and kill him so that they cud get rid of Gandhi and also claim that he has been killed by Hindus. Do you know what was the broadcast made by Nehru-the rangila chacha on AIR after the assasination of Gandhi? He shouted on the mike that Gandhi has been killed by a Hindu. Pls read the history and you will know how bad khangrass has been for this nation.
    I will never in my life call Mr. M K Gandhi a father of the nation or the Mahatma. IMHO he was a third rate guy who was also an a$$licker of muslims like chacha Rangila who never went to Lahore/Dhaka/Karachi to stop the killings of Hindus but fasted in Hindu areas to stop Hindus from defending themselves in the name of non-violence. If he is ever born again, I will be Nathuram and kill him in the womb of his mother. Let the world call me whatever they want to. There shud never be anymore Gandhi if Hindus have to survive.

kseeker likes this.
  18. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Inshallah ! I will also join hands with you for that noble cause.

Decklander likes this.
  19. Decklander

Decklander New Member

The very act of Gandhi to fast in Hindu areas during partition of India, made Hindus look like aggressors while the truth was different. he never had guts to go to muslim areas as muslims wud have never heeded his advice. Can anyone deny that we got this thirdrate nation selling nehru dynasty only bcoz of Gandhi? he asked Sardar Patel to refuse to be PM of India and clear the way for Rangila chacha to be PM of India and what we have faced tilldate is only bcoz of that third rate Gandhi.

20. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I recall this small but vocal coterie of cyber-savvy commentators who were going ga-ga over Chandrababu Naidu, only to wake up to the rude jolt of the electoral results. It is better to wait and watch.

For Modi supporters, I have a few observations:
    • They are prominent in online fora and the cyber world.
    • They will defend anything Modi does or says, including comments like "Alexander came to the Ganga" and "Taxila is in Bihar."
    • Those that are part of some online forum will open one thread per day singing accolades for Modi.
    • They complain about critics broadbrushing everyone as "Hindu," but they themselves continue to broadbrush anyone who disgrees as traitor, or left, or Muslim fanatic.
    • They counter arguments with ad hominem attacks and abusive language (this very thread bears testimony to that). Suffice to say, Modi supporters generally tend to be uncouth and uncivilized in their public discourse.

21. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Absolutely true !

Sickulars will definitely deny this truth !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish to see NaMo as our PM in near future and the filthy Gandhi dynasty pushed to gutter so that, these corrupt seculars @$$ can be kicked hard.

LETHALFORCE likes this.