Rise in Chinese incursions into Northern States of India

sandeepdg

This keeps happening maybe every week, I would suppose, but the army is hardly taking it seriously, because they have been told by our sissy govt. to keep neglecting them ! Otherwise, if matters are left to their hands, I think they would love to retaliate ! The General's just speaking what the government wants to hear, and deflect public attention from them.

S.A.T.A

The language of 'perception' is the language of the diplomats,clearly the general is reading a script prepared at the the south block and not his own.This talk about perception was first heard at external affairs ministry briefings,now this chore has fallen on ranked generals.The army will engage and shoot to kill any trespasser,but as disciplined force it also defers to govt orders,there has apparently been slackening of our govt's resolve to deal sternly with border violations in the recent years.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Guys don't blame army as a whole, these generals are towing the line of pussya@@ GOI controlled by a Bandit Antonia and her cubs, supported by a strong corrupt coterie consisting of Media, Babu, politician, corporate, religious orgs.; our army is not in control of the country. Unfortunately, to my dismay, this insane/shameless GOI has started putting its puppet generals to answer tough questions, and foolishly these generals for retirement benefits are obliging to these horrendous requests by the corruption ridden wretched Italian GOI. A common soldier even today dies for the country.......I have to admit this is one of the most shameful days of my life!

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
i can see fear in every eyes every one know we are nothing against china

guys just think do our army try to stand against china force no they will not

how will they fight they are lion withuot teeth what they can do

arya

Country flag
Guys don't blame army as a whole, these generals are towing the line of pussya@@ GOI controlled by a Bandit Antonia and her cubs, supported by a strong corrupt coterie consisting of Media, Babu, politician, corporate, religious orgs.; our army is not in control of the country. Unfortunately, to my dismay, this insane/shameless GOI has started putting its puppet generals to answer tough questions, and foolishly these generals for retirement benefits are obliging to these horrendous requests by the corruption ridden wretched Italian GOI. A common soldier even today dies for the country.......I have to admit this is one of the most shameful days of my life!
how will our nation be safe while our officer are behaving like govt pets

they must be loyal to nation not to corroupt leaders

army is equall responsible for the days we are facing

my country is the most important for me and nothing else not even my soul my god my family

sandeepdg

India will take revenge for China incursion in Ladakh in summer: Farooq Abdullah

SRINAGAR: Former Jammu & Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah has threatened China of revenge in Leh during summer amid reports of "incursions" into Indian territory in J&K's Ladakh region. Abdullah said China had "betrayed the concept of friendship".

Farooq Abdullah told reporters in Jammu on Sunday that India will show its strength during summer as there is extreme cold this time in Leh.

"China has betrayed the concept of friendship despite the fact that the Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao had promised friendship during his visit to India," Abdullah said on the sidelines of a function in Jammu on Sunday night.

"Those hopes have been belied by the incursion of Chinese troops into the border area of Leh," the minister said, replying to a question on reports of incursion by Chinese troops and halting of work at Demchok, close to the Line of Actual Control (LAC), in October last year.

Farooq suggested that India should not demilitarize its borders touching China and said that prime ministerial level talks between the two countries late year has not yielded results, even though talks between prime minister of China Wen Jiabeo and PM Manmohan Singh were held in congenial atmosphere.

"We already had a bitter experience with our neighbouring country China and I think India should not lower its guard from the borders touching China and simultaneously vigil should also be intensified," said Farooq.

The former CM said the incursion issue is being discussed by the Indian defence minister and external affairs minister. Farooq also said that India must attach full importance to security considerations along its borders with the neighbouring country.

Abdullah, the minister for new and renewable energy and former J&K chief minister, had visited Leh on Sunday to review reconstruction work undertaken in the aftermath of the devastating cloudburst and flash floods there in August last year.

A newspaper, Greater Kashmir, published simultaneously from Jammu and Srinagar, has published an interview of Chering Dorjee, former chief executive councillor of Leh Autonomous Hill Development Council, quoting him as saying that Demchok villagers were scared and had fled their homes.

"Currently, many villages in Demchok are empty as there is no security provided to the residents to save them from the haunting shadow of the Dragon," Dorjee said. "Recently, I along with some administrative officials went to Demchok. But the entire community has left from some villages there."

He said Demchok residents are now living in Koyul area of Ladakh.

"During my interaction with residents there, I was told that the Chinese army harasses them regularly and nobody is providing them security," the newspaper quoted Dorjee as saying.

"The worried residents are feeling insecure. They said nobody is securing them from Chinese soldiers and that is why they have fled from the villages."

Dorjee also alleged that the residents of Demchok had complained to the army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) posts about the Chinese incursions, but "they turned a blind eye towards the grave issue".

"I also came to know that a hydrotherapy centre there has been barred for Demchok residents," Dorjee said. "The hydrotherapy centre is now used by Chinese soldiers. They take a bath there and leave. They do not allow the residents to use it."

Dorjee alleged that the "ITBP is not doing anything to stop the problem. "The Chinese soldiers barge into Indian territory and issue orders. Our army instead of taking action against the PLA (Chinese army) restricts us from our areas".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ummer-Farooq-Abdullah/articleshow/7254900.cms

sandeepdg

Seems Mr. Abdullah has gone nuts !! Though what he said is not bad. But he should have put in efforts to plug some of this problem while he was CM !

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
"Currently, many villages in Demchok are empty as there is no security provided to the residents to save them from the haunting shadow of the Dragon," Dorjee said. "Recently, I along with some administrative officials went to Demchok. But the entire community has left from some villages there."

He said Demchok residents are now living in Koyul area of Ladakh.

"During my interaction with residents there, I was told that the Chinese army harasses them regularly and nobody is providing them security," the newspaper quoted Dorjee as saying.

"The worried residents are feeling insecure. They said nobody is securing them from Chinese soldiers and that is why they have fled from the villages."

Dorjee also alleged that the residents of Demchok had complained to the army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) posts about the Chinese incursions, but "they turned a blind eye towards the grave issue".

"I also came to know that a hydrotherapy centre there has been barred for Demchok residents," Dorjee said. "The hydrotherapy centre is now used by Chinese soldiers. They take a bath there and leave. They do not allow the residents to use it."

Dorjee alleged that the "ITBP is not doing anything to stop the problem. "The Chinese soldiers barge into Indian territory and issue orders. Our army instead of taking action against the PLA (Chinese army) restricts us from our areas".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ummer-Farooq-Abdullah/articleshow/7254900.cms
This summarizes everything i.e the truth which is 1000 times more sever and not-known to us!!

vishal_lionheart

Corrupt congress govt will not do any thing. and its puppet general are hide behind the Sonia Gandhi.
Tragedy of India

Illusive

Country flag
Another intrusion, ignored by the govt once again, played down by the army, angry public vent frustration. Its a trend.

Its sad to see one of the strongest and largest military force controlled by woosies, cause they are the 1 who call the shots.Well what do you expect, a govt which is having trouble handling Pakistan after26/11 can handle chinese.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You know I am telling you all... something is very very wrong going on that we people don't know and the GOI is hiding from us. This is not a conspiracy theory. Look at the freaking pattern:

- China intrudes
- Media goes ballistic
- A general or marshal tries to calm the country.

Isn't this a bit too obvious that the government has something bad cooking up? Let's face it, Sonia Gandhi and her 2 puppies would first run away to Italy the moment PLA invades; that leaves us to deal with the Dragon's threat. This is getting worse and I am genuinely concerned as should all Indians be.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You know I am telling you all... something is very very wrong going on that we people don't know and the GOI is hiding from us. This is not a conspiracy theory. Look at the freaking pattern:

- China intrudes
- Media goes ballistic
- A general or marshal tries to calm the country.

Isn't this a bit too obvious that the government has something bad cooking up? Let's face it, Sonia Gandhi and her 2 puppies would first run away to Italy the moment PLA invades; that leaves us to deal with the Dragon's threat. This is getting worse and I am genuinely concerned as should all Indians be.
dont worry in next election congress will lose and bjp will also end up ignoring chinese actions. this country needs a revolution and be run by nationalists.

too many petty divisions have been created by politicians on the basis of caste, religion and region among us Indian citizens.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
dont worry in next election congress will lose and bjp will also end up ignoring chinese actions. this country needs a revolution and be run by nationalists.

too many petty divisions have been created by politicians on the basis of caste, religion and region among us Indian citizens.
What this country needs to do is educate the masses so that they no longer follow these artificial divisions of caste, religion, and region.

Although we pride ourselves in being the "world's biggest democracy", the fact is that most Indians do not know much about the many issues facing the nation. Our huge population is not "politically activated"; only once it is, can you expect a decent government to be elected. Until then people will vote just because someone promises to give a free rice cooker to every family, etc.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
completely agree with that . on the other hand if Indians repeat the same they wll definitely be dead and declared as intruders .
When are Indian troops crossing the LoC? If they walk on their side of PoK border they get shot at. How much being pushed around is GoI going to take? India the soft state, soft like whipped mash potatoes. This is why everybody fears Russia, they don't let you push them around.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
When are Indian troops crossing the LoC? If they walk on their side of PoK border they get shot at. How much being pushed around is GoI going to take? India the soft state, soft like whipped mash potatoes. This is why everybody fears Russia, they don't let you push them around.
If India acted like Russia we would be the only country in South Asia, except maybe Bhutan.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Imagine the power of a strong India. Asia is your oyster!
The problem is, realpolitik and aggressive diplomacy are largely foreign to the Indian psyche.

We are still stuck in '40s era Gandhian/Nehruvian idealism, or at least some parts of the government (the important ones) are.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I only been to India once, but I saw this street merchant chilling on his corner and this other guy started pushing his stuff over to make room for his rug. The merchant started throwing the guys stuff into the street and I watched a car run over it. The second guy turned enraged at the merchant, but when he saw how crazy the look on his face... he took off running. That is what India needs to do, stick up for her street corner and don't let anyone disrespect your space.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
37 incursions of Chinese forces reported in Uttarakhand: CM

PTI | Apr 16, 2012, 03.32

NEW DELHI: At least 37 incursions of Chinese forces have been reported during the last five years in Uttarakhand, which has a 350 kilometer long border with China, chief minister Vijay Bahuguna said on Monday.

Speaking at the chief ministers' conference on internal security, the newly-elected chief minister of Uttarakhand, Bahuguna said Chinese are disputing Indian territorial claims regarding Barahoti in Chamoli district.

"There have been several reported incursions by Chinese patrol parties into Indian territory in this area: six times in 2006, twice in 2007, ten times in 2008, eleven times in 2009, five times in 2010 and thrice in 2011," he said.

Underlining the importance of a potent road network in the border areas, Bahuguna said the Centre has sanctioned 12 strategic roads in border areas but the progress has been slow owing to forest clearances.

"Expediting the construction of border roads and tracks is crucial especially in view of the modern highways constructed by China right upto the international border with India," he said.

Bahuguna also raised concerns about the threat posed by the Moists in Nepal who have declared Kalapani in Pithoragarh district to be a Nepalese territory and repeatedly threatening to march to it.

"A frontal organisation of the Nepalese Maoists, the Young Communist League (YCL), is very active in the Nepalese province of Mahakali Anchal, which has borders with Uttarakhand," the chief minister said.

The chief minister said intelligence inputs indicate that CPI Maoists have designs to deploy People's Liberation Guerilla Army cadres in Uttarakhad and intensify their tactical counter-offensive campaign in order to push the state into the "fourth stage" of the revolutionary movement.

37 incursions of Chinese forces reported in Uttarakhand: CM - The Times of India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles