Riots in UK

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I want the cricket team to come back citing safety concerns. That will be an ultimate slap. Sure we can go back later once the violence stops.

I think indian team is hanging in there just to salvage the series and save their #1 rank. If they come back it will mean series lost and rank down.

sanjay

some guys pretend to offer a victim help, but then rob him

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

First causality: 3 British Pakistani men died in Birmingham saving there property from landoors. RIP to deads

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Ugly. It is time for the cops to strike hard to the looters and hooligans.

Blackwater

In landooro ki lootery lag gayi.These type of pic encouraged other landoor in other areas to start looting as police is no where in the picture

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
They won't , politicians don't want to loose vote bank
Do you think these guys vote? If they do, does this open season scenario (in pics above) imply that they're going to vote for the incumbent party?

Regards,
Virendra

Blackwater

Do you think these guys vote? If they do, does this open season scenario (in pics above) imply that they're going to vote for the incumbent party?

Regards,
Virendra
No, i mean these politician want to play saint in front of public but i think this will back fire. UK is like banana republic or like north waziristan, where people don't trust police and protecting there own property them selves

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles