Riots in Hyderabad

KS

Bye bye DFI
He wrote that post as the news was coming in. Read his other posts as well where he has confined using information from his relatives.

I was referring to his post about how despite the alleged call to ban Ram navami procession it has gone through peacefully, how there was communal unrest in Jammu , how Praveen Togadiya visited Hyderabad just before the riots, how outsiders are coming to the city etc etc which were totally irrellevent here.

Some mischief monger from the minority community placed a carcass before a Hanuman Mnadir and this led to tensions in the area, this is the crux of the issue and not Jammu unrest or Togadiya or Ram Navami procession.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I was referring to his post about how despite the alleged call to ban Ram navami procession it has gone through peacefully, how there was communal unrest in Jammu , how Praveen Togadiya visited Hyderabad just before the riots, how outsiders are coming to the city etc etc which were totally irrellevent here.

Some mischief monger from the minority community placed a carcass before a Hanuman Mnadir and this led to tensions in the area, this is the crux of the issue and not Jammu unrest or Togadiya or Ram Navami procession.
Mischief mongers did what they had to. Ejaz was pointing out how initial trouble post that was started by outsiders.

This trend is becoming common about outsiders causing problems while the local residents are at peace.

I will not be surprised if its found that the mischief monger was from the majority community looking to polarize and I will not be surprised that someone from the minority community will "retaliate" by arranging for a pig's carcass to be put in front of a mosque and start rioting.

There is no end to this. People need a reason to pick up a fight. People want to polarize and will go to any extent to do so to serve their interests both ideological and political.

Rahul92

Now clarity has Arrived today some Muslims desecrated at a HANUMAN mandir that's what started issue
It looks like Hindu news paper got it wrong according to latest sources some cow meat and green paint was thrown on hanuman mandir

Rahul92

This is a comment from a popular newspaper
I am a Muslim, resident of Sayeedabad , Hyderabad, Currently abroad on a business trip.
My mobile silent , after a while I noticed 5 missed calls from India,2 from a close friend and 3 from my wife. Just read what happened:
Nara-E-Takbeer ....Allah u Akbar.....My 12 year son who was taking tuition with a Hindu Sir, went out to verandah, My 11 year old youngest daughter was curious to know why people are shouting, she tried to climb the railing ,she had a fall in to Basement (she escaped with minor injuries). Tuition Sir, in his 60's went running to first floor, he was shaken. My Son told ,Baba there is lot of disturbance, a Bike was burnt in front of the Gate & the rider was severely beaten, attackers were from neighboring Poosala Basti .
My daughter called up her friend who siad right in front of her house on Main Road , a boy was stabbed, her dad was trying to call police officers, but in vain., he wanted to help but the mob was wielding swords and lathis which forced him remain indoor.

Police constables were surrounding the mob, no one was sure whether they were preventing the mob or shielding them?

The air was full of slogans and occasional firing. My entire family was shaken.

We were all worried about my eldest daughter who was in a college in New city.

Tuition Sir was disturbed & afraid because he was in a Muslims house and we were afraid that we are surrounded by Hindus.

Frenzied mob started pelting stones, stabbing men, women, children alike & burning houses and vehicles as if they were trained elsewhere, they were striking targets with clinical precision.

I had the Herculean task of boosting the confidence of my family and arrange shifting of my daughter back home & tuition sir to his place.

My friend unsuccessfully tried for a police jeep to drop my daughter. He was ready to help but fear, confusion & apprehensions drove us to inconclusiveness.

Luckily auto driver, a Hindu called and consoled my family that, it is his duty to bring our daughter home safely, he was our most trusted auto driver serving us for more than a decade. We agreed to his assurance, He managed to drive through non-curfew areas, then we requested the auto driver to drop the tuition Sir at his home and we told him that we will pay you whatever you demand.

When I called India at night, I came to know that the situation is tense & all Male members are on vigil, There prevails stoic silence occasionally the police sirens are still heard. Though the children are in bed, the disturbed sleep is evident.

My father is a victim of massacre of 1948 during annexation of Hyderabad. I am witness to 1972 Telangana Movement & the disturbances of Babri Masjid, now 3rd gen. is suffering.
I am seriously asking:

"KITNI H I KHOON KI QISTEIN DE CHUKE AYE WATAN E AZEEZ-PHIR BHI TERA QARZ HAI KE ADA NAHI HOTA (WE HAVE BEEN OFFERING BLOOD IN INSTALLMENT MY BELOVED COUNTRY..........BUT WHY THE DEBT REMAINS UNPAID )
Engineer Shareef

mayfair

There is no end to this. People need a reason to pick up a fight. People want to polarize and will go to any extent to do so to serve their interests both ideological and political.
Quoted for truth. Stark and unfortunate reality. It is far too easy to instigate riots in India on some pretext or the other.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is a comment from a popular newspaper
I am a Muslim, resident of Sayeedabad , Hyderabad, Currently abroad on a business trip.
My mobile silent , after a while I noticed 5 missed calls from India,2 from a close friend and 3 from my wife. Just read what happened:
Nara-E-Takbeer ....Allah u Akbar.....My 12 year son who was taking tuition with a Hindu Sir, went out to verandah, My 11 year old youngest daughter was curious to know why people are shouting, she tried to climb the railing ,she had a fall in to Basement (she escaped with minor injuries). Tuition Sir, in his 60's went running to first floor, he was shaken. My Son told ,Baba there is lot of disturbance, a Bike was burnt in front of the Gate & the rider was severely beaten, attackers were from neighboring Poosala Basti .
My daughter called up her friend who siad right in front of her house on Main Road , a boy was stabbed, her dad was trying to call police officers, but in vain., he wanted to help but the mob was wielding swords and lathis which forced him remain indoor.

Police constables were surrounding the mob, no one was sure whether they were preventing the mob or shielding them?

The air was full of slogans and occasional firing. My entire family was shaken.

We were all worried about my eldest daughter who was in a college in New city.

Tuition Sir was disturbed & afraid because he was in a Muslims house and we were afraid that we are surrounded by Hindus.

Frenzied mob started pelting stones, stabbing men, women, children alike & burning houses and vehicles as if they were trained elsewhere, they were striking targets with clinical precision.

I had the Herculean task of boosting the confidence of my family and arrange shifting of my daughter back home & tuition sir to his place.

My friend unsuccessfully tried for a police jeep to drop my daughter. He was ready to help but fear, confusion & apprehensions drove us to inconclusiveness.

Luckily auto driver, a Hindu called and consoled my family that, it is his duty to bring our daughter home safely, he was our most trusted auto driver serving us for more than a decade. We agreed to his assurance, He managed to drive through non-curfew areas, then we requested the auto driver to drop the tuition Sir at his home and we told him that we will pay you whatever you demand.

When I called India at night, I came to know that the situation is tense & all Male members are on vigil, There prevails stoic silence occasionally the police sirens are still heard. Though the children are in bed, the disturbed sleep is evident.

My father is a victim of massacre of 1948 during annexation of Hyderabad. I am witness to 1972 Telangana Movement & the disturbances of Babri Masjid, now 3rd gen. is suffering.
I am seriously asking:

"KITNI H I KHOON KI QISTEIN DE CHUKE AYE WATAN E AZEEZ-PHIR BHI TERA QARZ HAI KE ADA NAHI HOTA (WE HAVE BEEN OFFERING BLOOD IN INSTALLMENT MY BELOVED COUNTRY..........BUT WHY THE DEBT REMAINS UNPAID )
Engineer Shareef

This is what i have been trying to tell from day one. In any case of religious tension, the moderate members of the community are the ones affected most along with others.

Thats why we need the secular :frusty::doh: citizens of the country to stop all kinds of bias- against majority and minority. They need to condemn both the majority and the minority if they do something wrong. The problem is these so called seculars discriminate highly against the majority community in the name of Secularism- thanks to the bastardisation of that term by CON-gr-ASS. The people from their own community are supposed to vote against the communals from their same community- but it is not so now is it?

For example- We have this MIM piece of shit in power in Hyderabad- thanks to the support/votes it got(may be from Muslims). Now that is not very secular now is it? Hence it is a fertile ground for the Hindu Far right wing to grow there just as a reaction to the presence of MIM there.

Every Action has an Equal and Opposing reaction- this is the most basic principle of universe. One community polarises, then automatically the other community polarises too. You cant address the polarisation of one community without first condemning the polarisation by the other. If you think that is possible, then sry, you are probably a moron.

But people wont address these issues- rather they start bringing in non sense issues like RSS and Shiv Sena into stuff which has no relevance to them, just to show that they are secular. They call BJP as a communal party and CON-gr-ASS as a secular party:doh:. This will actually cause irritation to the moderate hindus and drive them to take a hardline stand. What they fail to understand is that If there are no Parties like MIM communalising the Muslims, then there will be no excuse for the Hindu right wing to grow. They are trying to prevent the symptoms from surfacing without first treating the cause.

To the Self appointed "Indian" seculars- think about it. Its true. And stop this Ostritch attitude of not facing the problems and running away. Its not gonna help us in any way.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Hindu Sir, Muslim businessman, Hindu Taxi driver, Muslim Tea Vendor, Christian tailor, Sikh cop .. bla bla bla :frusty:
Can we start identifying people as people, good people, bad people, crazy people, calm people ....
Hindu ye Muslim wo, falaana falaana .. like they're bloody too important genetic markers :mad2:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Hyderabad Muslims especially of the OLD City are very frustrated lot

Hyderabad will continue to face such problems

ejazr

Ambassador
That is what I could get on the riots.

Let us remain calm out here.

No riots required here!

Or else we will have to call in the DFI Commissioner of Police. ;) :)
Ray Sir

The article you quoted was from 2010, not now.

Police only resorted to lathi charge and tear gas use and no firing was needed.

There was on sec 144 applied and that too in just two areas. As per today, the situation is almost back to normal and police might revoke sec 144 by tomorrow as well.
Final exams are going on as well and people went to exam centres in those areas without problems

This is from today
Hyderabad clashes: Situation totally peaceful, no reports of any untoward incident, says Manish Kumar Sinha - The Economic Times

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Do you know them?Or have you interacted with them personally?
Majority of the people comment/react after falling for propaganda and hearsay. That is the trend. Not only on the forum but outside in real life as well. Well the forum is but an extension of thoughts outside. We can excuse the illiterates from succumbing to it. The educated class cannot be.

amitkriit

Do you know them?Or have you interacted with them personally?
I met one recently. The guy works in a software firm. When I asked him about issues related to AP like Hyderabad and Telangana movement etc. he got emotional and told me that this state was annexed by India from Nizam, it belongs to Muslims, but immediately came into his senses and tried to direct the discussion in a different direction. The guy is from old city. My friends who have lived in Hyderabad have told me similar tales.

Iamanidiot

I met one recently. The guy works in a software firm. When I asked him about issues related to AP like Hyderabad and Telangana movement etc. he got emotional and told me that this state was annexed by India from Nizam, it belongs to Muslims, but immediately came into his senses and tried to direct the discussion in a different direction. The guy is from old city. My friends who have lived in Hyderabad have told me similar tales.
I too hear tales about North India that Thakurs practice honour from raping women of lower castes and Brahmins still practice discrimination.I also hear that dalits are flogged to death by brahmins regularly .Even my friends who worked in north India told me the same.Should I believe all that?

Go get a life

Poseidon

Country flag
RSS/VHP cow piss drinking Hindu terrorists fighting with MIM wife beating Muslim terrorists.All of them should be executed.

amitkriit

I too hear tales about North India that Thakurs practice honour from raping women of lower castes and Brahmins still practice discrimination.I also hear that dalits are flogged to death by brahmins regularly .Even my friends who worked in north India told me the same.Should I believe all that?

Go get a life
Did you read before commenting? Question was did you them? My answer is I have met a few. I think your brain cells are melting in the heat of Southern Summer.

amitkriit

Go get a life
Did you read before commenting? Question was did you them? My answer is I have met a few. I think your brain cells are melting in the heat of Southern Summer.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
You mean Primae Noctis, that is European shit :D
It isn't legitimized in India. The powerful raping the weak is prevalant in the society like many other evils, but sans the legitimacy.

Regards,
Virendra

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
RSS/VHP cow piss drinking Hindu terrorists fighting with MIM wife beating Muslim terrorists.All of them should be executed.
Oh come on, don't equate cow piss drinking with wife beating. Former is much more healthier than the latter. ;)

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Guys I have question, why do we react to something which might have been done purposely by some maniacs who do not want INDIA to be a peaceful republic?
Maintain peace by not provoking any side as it is only benefiting the guy who wants us to be apart so as to achieve his goal of creating loss of public property and many innocent lives and also breaking apart the whole of INDIA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles